The two of us

Escape

"Well now we have to go. We will look if there is zombies here. If is then we will move away again." Sungmin said and stopped tickling Donghae. Kangin nodded and stopped too. Donghae cough and try to be serious looking.

"We will go now. You two have fun~" I walked towards the door. Sungmin waved to me at the door.

"Don't leave me alone!"

"Bye~" Sungmin said smirking and then he shut the door. I stopped and looked Donghae who was looking outside the window. Then he close the curtains. He sit to the lonely chair. I sigh and go sit next to him. It was kind of awkward being with him all of sudden. I turned my head and looked Donghae.

"How was the weather?" I asked him and he looked me.

"So what." I squeeze my leg. Calm down. I breath in and out. Donghae looked somewhere else. I walked to the window. It was really dark. I looked the sky. It was cloudy. I don't like clouds.

"They are taking too long." I said to Donghae. He didn't answer. I guess this is normal to him. I lay at the ground and looked the ceiling. I felt sleepier and sleepier. Then I closed my eyes.

Donghae pov:

I looked Hyukjae who was laying on the ground. I guess he is asleep. I walked quietly next to Hyukjae. Then I sit next to him. I looked his peaceful face and then I felt a little happy looking at him.

"Why are you so... mean." Hyukjae moan. Its look like he talks in his sleep. I poked his cheek and then Hyukjae moved a little. I sigh and was going to get up, but then Hyukjae stopped me in his sleep by hugging me from the waist. I looked around to make sure no one is near. Then I loosen Hyukjaes grab. I put slowly and gently his head to my lap. I touched his hair gently. He's hair was soft. I looked Hyukjaes face. It was cute. I felt my heart pounding harder on my chest. I don't want it to do that. Then I felt my face burning a little. What is wrong with me?

"Mom.." Hyukjae said moving a little. I pat Hyukjaes head gently. He miss her, huh? I take out my jacket and roll it. I put my jacket on floor and then I moved Hyukjaes head slowly and gently on the jacket. I sigh quietly. I sit next to Hyukjae and looked his face. I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw myself really close to Hyukjae. My heart started to pound faster and faster. I heard something near. I get up and I take the chair quickly. I could hit someone with the chair and it would make some damage. Then the door open and Sungmin peeked behind the door.

"How is our Donghae doing~" He said smiling brightly. I looked away.

"The kid is sleeping so better not make some noise." Sungmin nodded to me and then he shut the door slowly. I sigh and put the chair down. I sit on it and looked Hyukjae for a while.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3