Searching for house

Escape

"Hey! If you guys don't come I will drive with this car away and leave you." Kangin yell to us. We all run to the car and Kyuhyun of course drive. We looked around where to stay, but it was really hard to find somewhere to stay than the other city we were. Kyuhyun stopped at a apartment house. It was really big and comfortable looking. Kyuhyun looked to the back seat and he smiled to us. When he looked Sungmin he smirk. Sungmin just looked out of the window and didn't care about Kyuhyun.

"We will have to look if its safe." Kangin said to us. He get out of the car and go inside the house. We had to wait for 18 minutes for him to come and tell us if its safe. He walked quickly to the car and looked around.

"Lets go inside quickly." Kangin said to us. We nodded and get out of the car. Kyuhyun park his car next to a big tree and lock it. We get inside quickly. The house looked normal. It kind of looked like my house. It made me think when I run away from my house. I didn't ever think that a day would come that zombies where walking around the city's and other peoples would die in front of me.

"Hyukjae?" I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Donghaes voice. He looked me worried. Sungmin looked at me worried too. I just smiled bitterly to them.

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked me. I just nodded. Sungmin smiled a little and go after others. Donghae came closer to me. I looked down trying to hide my sad face. He try to look at my face, but I turned my face away from him. Then he touches my chin and pulls it up. I looked straight at his eyes.

"You don't have to hide anything from me. You can tell anything to me. It hurts more to watch you suffer yourself." I looked him surprised. He looked me seriously.

"I am not suffering." I said to him trying to smile normally.

"Don't lie to me. I can see it on your face!" It was a surprise what he said to me. Suddenly tears flow out. I try to wipe them off, but everytime I did it more tears would come out.

"Its so funny. Why am I crying again?" I said smiling bitterly and then felt Donghae pulling me towards him. He hugged me tightly and patted my head. Then I started to cry even more.

"I will be there for you everywhere you go." Donghae said to me. Donghae was so warm. I started to calm down. I wipe my last tears away and smiled a little.

"What is this?!" I heard Kyuhyuns voice behind us. I jump out of Donghaes embracement. Kyuhyun had a evil smirk on his face. I looked down. This is so embarrassing! Donghae pull me closer to him again.

"He is mine! Like you saw it just now." Donghae said to Kyuhyun and showed his tongue to him. I looked at Donghae surprised, but then I push him away.

"I will go and help Sungmin!" I said awkwardly and run pass Kyuhyun. I almost slip at the door, but I got my balance back. I run to somewhere and I end up coming in the kitchen. I looked the little kitchen. Then I saw a door next to kitchens fridge. It was door to outside. I looked the door. Then I saw its knob moving. I jump up from the surprise. The door started to open slowly. My heart was pumping really fast.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3