It had begun.

Escape

I get out of the shop and ride my bike to home. It was normal and peaceful day. I get to the kitchen and made food for myself. I was the only one who lived in this house. I eat my food and looked the paper. Then I heard weird sounds. I go and looked to my kitchens window and saw a zombie. I froze for a while. The zombie scratch my window. Then its friends came more and more at my window.

"I better go now." I run out from the back door. I grab my another bike and ride it. I have ride my bike for 30 minutes and I have come to police station. I opened the door and get in.

"Police officer there is a weird looking mans scratching my window. What should I do?" I looked around and no answer. When I walked a little forward I saw couple of dead people behind a table.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I walked around circles panicking. Then I heard the same weird sound from behind the tables again. I looked and saw those dead people moving a little. My skin turned pale. My hands shake a lot. I have to run, but my legs didn't want to move. I slap them and then I started to run as fast as I could out of the police station. I run to the shop. It was far away from police station.

I looked around the shop. My heart pound faster and faster. The shop was quiet. I hope there isn't dead people here too. Then I felt someone hugging me behind me and then I see a knife close to my throat.

"I am so sorry whatever I did to you!" I yelled. This is a life threatening situation for me.

"Donghae let him go." Someone said behind me. Then the guy let me go and pushed me far away. I looked behind me and saw two young mans. They both had brown hair, but the guy who had hold me looked really aggressive and angry. But maybe I can ask them what is happening!

"Excuse me, but why the dead peoples are walking here?" The sweeter looking guy looked at me.

"They are zombies kid." He said to me. Zo..zombies!

"You are joking right?"

"We don't joke about this thing." The angry looking guy said to me. I froze. Then we heard those same weird noises that I had heard before.

"They are here. Oh and my name is Sungmin by the way and that guy is Donghae."

"Sungmin! Its not time to say hello to the kid." Donghae said and took a stick next to him and give to Sungmin. He took for himself a baseball bat. He pulled me behind himself.

"Take some weapon for yourself quickly." I took a mop next to me. My hands shake again. We are going to die!

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3