Who's He?

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Yehet! Another update guys! Hahahahaha Add me as a friend If you want! Thanks for reading ! <3 :)  

-baeqchan


 

W H O ' S  H E ?

 

The place is crowded making me feel irritated. The students were in their yellow colored uniforms. Their eyes were all staring at me since I'm the only one who wears different clothing, in my casual white t-shirt and a skinny jean with a pair of black converse. I roll my eyes on them. I miss wearing uniforms!

This school is different from the school I was attending before. I don't feel different in here. I really hope I'll meet and get some friends in here. Crossing my fingers, please no y people to be seen in here.

I was walking around to find the registrar office for a prospectus. Yes, I'm enrolling myself to School of Performing Arts in Seoul. I decided to enroll before I spend my money for useless things. I need to find a job too, knowing that my dad definitely froze all my credit cards. I sigh. He's so selfish. I'm sure he's mad at me after I left without him knowing. The fact that I didn't bring my phone with me did worst. Well, blame this stupid bravery of mine.

"HYORIN!" A familiar girl pops up in front of me, waving both her hands and smiling widely at me. I got confused but then I realized her.

"YURA!" I said in excitement and she hugged me tightly that surprised me. I tapped her back in response.

"What are you doing in here?" She asks after freeing me from her hug.

"Well, I'm finding the registrar office so that I can enroll." I said shyly.

"What? Eomo! You're studying here? That's awesome!" She jumps in excitement. Wow. I smiled.

"Yeah..." I just nod. I don't know how to react since it's my first time having a chitchat time with a girl.

"Let's go!" She held my hand and I got confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll come with you. I'll help you in your enrollment since I don't have class right now." She said happily.

"No. I don't want to bother you anyway." I refused her offer. I don't want to be a burden, somehow. I really wanna accept her help but I’m too shy to accept it.

"If you're shy don't be. We're friends now, Hyorin." She smiled.

"Let's go?" I nod in acceptance.

While waiting for my papers in a clean white room, Mrs. Kwon stepped out from her office. I look at Yura and she's already sleeping with open. That's a bit of gross. I should wake her up later.

"Hi, miss Shin. I'm here to inform you that your uniform was already placed in your locker. You can get it anytime soon and here's your locker number and the key." She said politely and smiled at me calmly.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kwon." I replied and took the keys on her hand.

She left after giving me the locker number and keys. I looked at my number and it’s 940114. Oh. The digits look familiar. I tried to recognize it but I can't for now. I went to Yura who's dreaming deeply in her sleep.

"Yura..." I mutter and poke her slowly.

"Yura..." I said once more but this time with a tone and shake her body.

"YAH, YURA, WAKE UP!" I shouted and she immediately jumped out of her sleep and eyes widen.

"IS THERE A FIRE?" She asked nervously titling her head to see if there's any fire.

"No, Yura. I'm waking you up because my papers are going to be here soon and I want you to go home now, you're tired." I explained.

"No, Hyorin, I'm good." She said while rubbing her hand on her eyes.

"But..."

"No buts, Hyorin. Oh your papers are here!" She said and I look around and a woman on her age bringing some files heading to our place.

"Ms. Shin?" She asked in her serious tone. I raised my hand and went into her.

“You can change in to your uniform. I hope Mrs. Kwon gave you your locker number already.” She gave me my papers. I just nod.

“And I guess you already have someone to accompany you around the campus, Ms. Shin.” And with that she leaves silently. And glad to say I'm officially enrolled to School of Performing Arts in Seoul.

We’re walking out of the office when we saw that people outside getting insane to the black vans parking near the gate entrance. Cameras and medias all over the place. We didn’t mind as we headed to the locker room so that I can change in to my uniform. I didn’t have a hard time searching for my locker since Yura is helping with it.

“Hey... I’m sorry to tell you, but the dressing rooms and comfort rooms were all under construction, so just find some place where you can change your clothes.” She said in worried face.

“I see... Oh, there! Let’s go there.” I pointed on the slightly opened door.

“In the janitors closet?” She blurted in surprise.

“Yeah, I’m so excited to wear this uniform. You know?” I exclaimed.

We opened the door quietly and I got shocked as it was big not the expected. I enter and closed the door and I got shocked when the lights won’t turn on. I got scary so I shouted to Yura for help when I didn’t hear her respond. I gulp. She left me here?

“Yura? Are you still there?” I asked the same question and decided to open the door when it doesn’t move. It’s lock!

“Yura?!” I shouted. I got sweaty as this place is dark and doesn’t have windows.

“Ugh! I’m so stupid! Stupid!” I scream and kick something in front of me. I have this hobby of kicking things when mad, frustrated.

“OUCH!” I froze. WTF!

“Who’s there?” I asked in my trembling voice.

“Do you have any idea that you just disturbed my sleep?” He asked in his husky voice. Who the hell would sleep in this kind of place?

Trying to spot the unknown person inside the room with my blurry eyes, I gulp. I didn’t put my contacts on since I know I won’t be in the dark. I gasp and almost scream when someone hold me in my shoulders and pinned me in the wall. Oh my god. The scent is familiar.

“What you did is punishable.” He said in his freakin husky voice.

“What are you talking about?” I asked still a quiver can be heard.

“Are you nervous?” He asked. Are you teasing me?”

His breath in my cheeks, thank god it’s dark because I’m already a tomato in here. I’m blushing and I guess my whole face is red and heated. I gulp several times, because he’s smelling me. I can feel him already in my neck. I’m having a goose bumps. I can’t say anything. I got speechless. What’s happening to me?

“How I missed you.” He said. I was surprised. His lips slightly touching my skin makes a ual tickling to my body.

“I don’t know you. Let go of me.” At last words start to come out from my mouth.

“You know me, Ms. Shin.” He said, now cupping my face. I can see his grinning.

“You know me very well.” He added now releasing me from his clutch.

“See you around.” He said and I got shocked when the door suddenly opened.

“What the hell!” I blurted in relief. I’m breathing hard like I was drowned. I take a peek outside unluckily he was gone. 

Who’s he?

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^