My First Kiss

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

M Y  F I R S T  K I S S


When manager hyung begins to wake up Kris and Suho oppa, my eyes can't help flitting around to the other members of EXO. It's the first time we've been assembled, and it became like this. How awful. My heart sinks.

"Hyorin ah, I'm sorry. Grrr... They're big enough to take responsibilities but- I'm sorry they need to stay here for awhile."

"Eh?" The only thing I said.

"Please, Hyorin ah. I need to sleep now and it's my time to take my beauty rest while they're not around. Thank you so much, I can take a break now. "

"Mana----" I didn't finished my sentence because he suddenly hugs me tightly.

"Bye~" And he runs away.

"Manager, don't leave me here!" I shouted but he continues like he didn't hear me at all. What to do now? What am I going to do with the drunk Exo? Aish! But a warning bell goes off in my head.

I went to them with a big pile of water in my hands. I'm sorry if I am going to do this. I was about throw it to them when a moan made me stop. I immediately look around where that sound coming from and I saw Jongin while Chen and Kyungsoo's was on top of him. What the hell?

"Yah! Chen, wake up! Yah!" I tried to pull Chen out but he's too heavy. As a male he's heavy for a girl to carry.

"Yaaaaah!!" I pulled him using all my strenght and I fell because of the force I put through.I have to stand for a few minutes to catch my breathe. And I begun to move once again. Pulling Kyungsoo away so that Jongin can breathe.
This night brings distress. My head throbs and all I can do is to sigh. How can their manager left them like this to me? 

"Aish! Really!"

I actually ended up staring at Jongin after I dragged him like a sack into my room. Well, don't make me wrong because Luhan and  Chanyeol were here too. Because I dragged them too! I will let all of you to do the erands tomorrow.

 

While I was starring at the sleeping Jongin, he practically jumped off the bed, and just stare at me for a minute. Thanks to the darkness that surround us because I'm totally flushing right now. Then he slowly took my right hand and placed his left hand on my hips without taking his eyes off me. His touch sends some undefined electricity to me. He always has this effect on me. He started moving left side to right. And then started dancing-- we started dancing. He's damn good. He can really dance while I'm following his trails.

After seeing EXO lying on the floor unconscious I know I'm in a big trouble. What if their family finds out? What if their company know? The worst is if their fans will know that they got drunk in someones house?

"You good?" His breath smells liqour because of earlier. I just nod. I don't want him to know that I am startled.
He pulled me closer to him that our body can feel each others touch. I can definitely hear his heartbeat. He rest his head on my shoulder and the breath coming from him on my neck makes me nervous. My heart is pounding.

"Why are you nervous? You're thinking of something, aren't you?"

"W--what? No! Tss." I want to get out from his clutch but he declined and just pulled me more closer that he's almost hugging me. And then I heard him chuckled.

"Can we be like this longer?" He said. I keep silent.

He paused that made me wondered maybe he's tired already or because I didn't reply to his question, so I let him. But not to what I expected he slowly moved his face in front of me that made me gulp. His face is inches away from mine. His perfect face infront of me, damn. His tantalizing gaze. And my breathing became rapid. Is he gonna kiss me? 
But unfortunately my door opens and made the both, well it was just me who got shocked and startled while he's in his own dream land.

He actually fell asleep. Jezz... Why just now?! And his weight got into me and we fell on my bed. Holy freak! I'm under Jongin's body! I immediately move his body aside. And I quickly jumped up and ran over. , my heart was beating like I was into a marathon. But his lips on mine is something I cannot forget, that was my first kiss. He's my first kiss. My first ever kiss was done by a drunk Kim Jongin.