The Promise

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

 Hello! I'm here to thank all my new lovely subscribers and for those who voted and reading this fic! Eventhough all of you are silent readers...but I want to ask for a favor... can you please atleast leave some comments for once? Huhuhu... I don't know but I feel like no one is reading this fic. So yeah a long update I think? Enjoy reading! ^^ Please vote and subscribe. Please! Please! XD

-baeqchan


T H E  P R O M I  S E


I always get drag. Err... And I am annoyed by these whispering creatures around us. They're whispering but still I can hear it. Obviously, they wanted desperately to be with EXO, and it's not my fault if I'm with them because I'm a friend of them. They were trying anything. Their obsess for their biases makes me worried.

"She's so lucky." Girl wearing a nerd eye glasses said.
"I think she's a trying to hook all the EXO members." Said the girl with the y face.
"Watch your mouth. We don't judge people." And the innocent girl said.
"Ya!" I heard a familiar voice screaming from afar.
"I've been waiting! Why are you with Luhan hyung?" And he's running towards us which as usual caught some peoples attetion.
"Stupid." I murmur while biting my lip.
"Did you say something?" Luhan curiously asks.
"Huh? I didn't say anything." I said, gesturing my hands.
"What's with Jongin? Are you two have s-" He didn't continue when Jongin suddenly arrive and grabs me.
"Ya!" I shouted when Jongin took my hand and placed me at his back. Duh. He was like protecting me from Luhan.
"We have a date, hyung. So, I can't go to our practice later." He said, not pausing a bit. 
"Y-you're dating?" Luhan asks like he doesn't believe at all.
"N-" 
"U-huh. So, we better  go. Bye!" He grabs me and I don't have any choice but to follow him.
"Ya! We can't just leave Luhan like that!" I said.

 

He didn't say anthing when we reach his car and when he's driving. I know it was hell an akward moment. I tried to just enjoy myself playing with some games on my phone. I don't want to talk to him. Aigoooo... I don't like this feeling.

I'm almost done with the game when Jongin suddenly screams that made my bird fell. Yes. You're right I'm playing flappy bird! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I immediately looked at him with a glare and his eyes still on the road. He acts like he's a boss!

"What is your problem? I'm almost done and you scream!" I shout at him.
"Can you talk? Is this some kind of silent treatment?" Jongin says, his eyebrows were almost colliding with each other.
"Haha! Now you're talking after dragging me here? Tss."
"You should atleast talk to me or something. Did I do anything?"
"Well, I didn't know that you're a womanizer! You said to me that you have someone special and now you want to have a date with me, seriously? An- and... And... You-UGh!" You kissed me! I can't say that because it's embarassing.
"Did I say that? When? Haha! You're jealous!" He utter and laugh quietly.
"Are you serious, Kim Jongin?" I said almost really shouting.
"I'm serious, I guess? You think I'm not?" He used to me his sarcastic tone.
"Whatever." I ended that conversation because I have a feeling that it won't end at all.

Anyways, after all that conversation, silence took place instead and I'm dying to this awkward feeling. I leaned my head on the glass window so that I can sleep and that Jongin won't say anything. I closed my eyes.

"Hey, are you sleeping?" Jongin. I didn't response.
"Ya!" Jongin shout. But still I'm not in the mood to listen to what he'll say.
He didn't speak after that and I don't know why I can't sleep. I tried different positions  but still sleep won't take me down.
"I didn't know that you believed what I said that time." He broke the silence. But I didn't wake up. Holy . I'm being anxious to what he's going to say next. Eh?

I didn't know but I don't want to listen. I tried to sleep but I can't. Am I waiting to what he's going say? Naaaah! I don't want to know, somehow.

"I liked you. Don't you know that? Huh. Such a stupid girl. Do you expect me to like someone? Maybe, yes. I liked Hyesun but not as much as I liked you." Jongin said. Freak the hell! What? Did he really thought I'm asleep? . But it's liked not like! It's past participle so... It means, he doesn't like me anymore! Aigoo. .. What have I done? He even called me stupid! Ahhhhh~! H-he likes Hyesun? How can he like me when he's been really cold to me at those times.
"Hyesun was there for me when you were gone but I just like her as a friend. Just my friend." 

I want to go out from this car. Help me. Huhu... How can he confess in this kind of situation just like that? Ah. Yeah. He thought I was just sleeping. And he thought I'm not listening. 

Tell me you like me! Tell me. Aish.

"But now I'm sure that I love you."

Haha. I told you he loves me!

"HE LOVES ME?" I got awake from my fake sleep from what he said.
"! You're awake?!" He hits the break that make a screeching sound and caused us to hit ourselves to the front of the car.
"What did you do? We almost got into an accident!" I yell at him.
"You heard what I said?" I don't know but I think I saw him blushing?
"Yeah. I heard every single words from the start until the last sentenc, Kim Jongin." I said, smirking.
"Forget about it- let's go back." He said and when he's about to hold the wheel I took his hand which sends some electricity all over my body. WTH?
"No! You, need to explain what you said earlier!" I said. Please accept it!
"No." He said coldly.
"How could you? Huh. Okay. Let's go back then. I'll just go date Luhan since he asked me to date him too."
"What?" He almost choke from his voice.
"What?" I asked like it's a normal thing.
"You'll regret this." And he drive the car so fast. I'm gonna cry.

We've been driving for almost more than an hour. He's been quiet since then. And the great thing is that I'm really going to pee and I'm scared to ask him to stop for a moment. How am I going to approach him?

"Where are we going?" I asks.
"Busan." He simply asnwered.
"What? Busan? Why are we going there? Why didn't you even tell me? I don't have any clothes with me! Are you out of your mind? Can you just stop the car, I really need to pee!" I said and trying to catch my breath.

We stop in a park. A park? Yes! Since, I haven't been in the park for so long. I think this place is so familiar to me. I've seen this exact place before. I just can't remember. This place really is cute because there's so many kids playing and running around. I miss the old days.

"There's a public CR in there. I'll be waiting here. Don't escape and you'll regret it."
"Okay. Okay. No need to threaten me." I said and glared at me. 

How could he be like a jerk, when he's the kindest man alive on earth when we were kids. Well, not that kind atleast he's kind when he's still a kid.

I immediately saw the CR which was not even that far from where we parked our car.

"A-are you done?" He hesitantly asks.
"What do you think?" I mumbled.
"This is the place where we first met, do you remember?."
"Oh! That's why it's so familiar."

He came out from his car and headed on the back of the car and open the trunk. Starring into the trunk and he took a deep breath and tried to get his wits. I saw him getting some shirt. Ahhh... because he's gonna wear his disguise, right? But why is he nervous?

"Here. Put this on." He throw me some denim jacket and a pair of jeans and shirt. A girls outfit?
"Why do you have these?"
"It's for emergencies." He said like it's a normal thing to have a shirt and a denim of a girl in his car.
"A girl's outfit? For emergencies?" Huh. Are you kidding me, Kim Jongin? Do you think I won't know it that you have some other girls?
"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" He said and begun to wear his hoodie and snapback. Darn it. He looks hot.
"Stop drooling."
"I'm not!" The hell! I checked my lips and there's nothing.
"Come here." The gestured his index to come me over.
"Wh-why?" I shuttered.
"Don't make me repeat again, Hyorin."
"Tss."

I slowly move near him and I'm so nervous. I don't even know what he's going to do now. I gulp several times. He's going to kill me. Jongin chuckled  as he eased himself. He reached for my hand when I was infront of him, and he slowly bend so that we'll have the same height and he can face me well. He put both of his hands on my shoulder. I'm having a face to face session with Kim Jongin and I might faint soon. 

"From now on..." He started, looking at my sincerely. "You're mine. Well, from the very start you've been already mine, right?" He said exposing his damn smirk and laugh inwardly.

His words had sent an unexpected surge of longing through my bones. My, childhood sweetheart! In that instant, I saw images from the dream that had awoken my countless times when I was a littly girl. 

"Hyorin, I'll will always be your knight and shining armor. I will always protect you no matter what. Because from now on you're my princess and I'm your prince. And soon, I'm going to be your king and you're my queen, deal?" The boy who is wearing a black tuxedo said. The little Kim Jongin said to me while holding my hands.
"Deal!" I said gladly to him and gave him a smile of assurance.
"Promise?" He did ask me for a pinky promise and I laugh.
"Haha... p-promise!"