Let's Be Friends?

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello, everybody! I don't know ,man~ Hahahahaha... OMG another long update! Hahaha...  I'm updating before my class officially starts next week. Hohoho. Enjoy reading! ^^ Please comment huhu I want to know your reactions and feedbacks so bad...  T^T I may not reply but I'm all reading them otL. Thank you to my new viewers and subscribers! ^^

-baeqchan


L E T ' S  B E  F R I E N D S ?

 

I was eating my lunch alone at the school garden because Yura left as she had something to do with her parents. Speaking of parents I really missed them a lot. I really missed my parents a lot. I wonder what they’re doing right now. Anyways I was about to take another bite from my sandwich when a very familiar voice called my name which made me anxious.

“Lu—luhan?” I said after turning around to see him.

After not seeing him for almost a week I think he changed a bit. He had his hair color into lightly blonde. And his hair had grown longer. But he is still handsome and cute as always, though.

Luhan walks straightaway to me and to my very surprised he just hugged me. I gasp to his sudden action. His hug was so tight but I it felt different from how Jongin hugged me last time. I flush to my imagination so I decided do some fake coughs which made Luhan let go of me and hold both of my shoulders.

“I’m sorry. I just missed you. Are you hiding from me? From us?” He first shook his head down but after asking me if I was hiding from them he directly looked at me in the eye that made me gulp.

“So—sort of. I don’t know. It’s not that I’m...” I tilt my head and bit my lip in shame.

“It’s okay, Hyorin. You know that I’m not mad at you in the first place, right?” He mumbles and held my face.

“I-I know... I just want to be fair with everyone...” I tried to explain.

“Can you stop avoiding us? My members were ready to forgive you. They’re not that mad at you if that’s what you think.” He said and let a smile. Waaaaah~

“Are you listening to me?” He shakes me a bit.

“Y—yeah!” I stammered.

We talked alot of things. I missed how we had this chitchat together and I’m thankful that he didn’t bring up the topic about ‘us’. I’m sorry, Luhan. The school bell suddenly rings.

“Oh... the bell...” I mutter and took a glance at my wrist watch.

“I need to go.” He said.

“Huh? Where are you going?”

“I left my bag and all at the classroom.” He explained. I just nod and he left.

It’s a silent afternoon and I saw everybody was already on their way home. The dark clouds outside makes the atmosphere somehow sad.  And I am walking down the hallway to my locker makes me nervous. Well, I always am. I walk lazily as I don’t have any schedule for my next class and I’m all ready to go to work.

“Great... I don’t have any umbrella.” I said to myself after putting all of my stuffs inside my locker.

The rain started to pour when I was a meter away from the door of this building. Jeez... I saw some of my classmates running trying not to get wet. I was just here standing watching all that is happening outside. I decided to just let the rain and I’ll go.

“Hey, Hyorin!” My classmate Dana called me.

“You going home?” I asked.

“Yeah with Jiyah.” She answered.

Not too long Jiyah arrived and she smiled at me and asked if I want to share with their umbrella but I refused. The umbrella is not enough for the both of them. They left after.

It’s been almost half an hour and I don’t think the rain will stop, it just gets heavier. I sigh before I decided to just walk over the rain. I shiver when I got outside. Because the droplets from the water above slowly conquering the dry parts of my uniform. Great.

I was half way away from the entrance when I suddenly didn’t feel the drizzle of the rain. I stop and slowly tilt my head up just to my surprised see a black umbrella above me.

“Are you really stupid?” A mad voice makes me turns to my right side.

“Se-Sehun?!” I said with an astound expression on my face.

“Are you planning to catch some colds?” A voice and a man appears behind Sehun and its Baekhyun!

“Baek...” I don’t know but a joy fills me.

“I’ll cook her delicious chicken soup if she gets sick anyways.” And Kyungsoo with Suho smiling came into sight.

“Hello our princess!” And a man with a deep voice suddenly puts his arm around my shoulder. I gasps.

“Yah! Chanyeol  ah she can’t breathe!” Jongin immediately took Chanyeols hands from me.

“Wh-what are you guys doing here?” I asked. I cannot believe this.

The moment I was really waiting for just happened. It’s to reunite with them without lies. Yura and Luhan were right after all. They always tell me that one day EXO K will forgive me. My childhood friends will stop feeling angry at me. I tilt my head. Somehow I got ashamed again.

“What is wrong?” Jongin asked.

“Chanyeol ah what did you do?” Baekhyun mocks Chanyeol that is why he got nudged by him.

“I’m just... are you guys not mad at me a—anymore?” I stutter.

“Do you think we’re going to talk to you if we’re still mad?” Kyungsoo said.

Among the six of us Kyungsoongie was the most solemn and stern. He is also a straightforward type of person. When we were kids Jongin was afraid of him but I think they’re more now close than before.

“Ya! Why are you talking like that to noona?!” Sehun interrupted and to my surprised he walks towards me and held my hand and drags me away from them.

“Sehun ah, where are you bringing her?” It was probably Jongin’s voice.

Sehun turns around still didn’t stop from walking. “I’m taking her to her working place!” and he continued walking.

“Wait for us maknae with a grandpas voice!” Baekhyun teased which made Sehun to walk faster.

“Yah! Noona don’t listen to them!” I just let some small chuckles.

We arrived at the doorway of the coffee shop, and Chanyeol carefully pulled open the door. The screeches and screams from the girls inside cannot be concealed. Walking beside Jongin, I was already feeling the tingle of anticipation to his physical appearance. Is Jongin a 6 footer? I frown on to that thought.

“Hyorin!” And Yura hugs me tightly.

“What brings EXO K here?” She immediately asked after breaking the hug.

“We accompany her to her work place.” Suho said.

“And since we’re here why don’t we just have some munch?” Kyungsoo suggested which everyone eventually agreed on.

As the night comes along EXO didn’t leave the place which is a bit of a good idea because the coffee shop got to attract more customers. So I got busy. Majority of the customers were EXO’s fans, though. The coffee shop was a filled with cameras and all.

“Yah! You’ll get a bonus because of this.” Yura said and wink. What?

The customers keep on coming and we would like to serve them warmhearted but it’s already 10 in the evening and we really need to close down so we can take a rest. I got pity to those fans who were waiting outside just to see EXO.

“Are you sure you’re not coming?” I asked Yura. She just gave me cheerful smile and gave a kiss on the cheek and leave.

We are now leaving the coffee shop. EXO K hesitated to walk me home since it’s already really late. Taking a deep breath, I started to get anxious. I am not with the ordinary people anymore. Sighs. I can’t stop thinking and get confused when people stared starring on us. I really don’t want to get anyone’s attention at all.

“Are you okay?” Jongin asks.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Are you worried about Yura? She’s going to be okay. Tss. She’s just going to see her mom.” He whispered intently.

“Tss. Where is EXO M by the way?” I suddenly asked. I got vexed, how am I going to approach them?

“Are you looking for Luhan hyung?” I got surprised to his sudden question, it’s intriguing.

“What?” I blurted.

“Really?” He gushed.

“Tss...” I frown.

“He’s in China with EXO M.”

“What? He’s in China?!” I almost shout that fortunately made Jongin surprised. “I—I mean he didn’t even tell me...” I added silently.

Taking the bus had indeed been part of our daily lives. The seven of us occupied the back part of the bus. Suho, Kyungsoo and Sehun took the last sit at the back, while the four of us left to be in pairs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol took the left side and I don’t have a choice but to sit behind Jongin.

“Hurry! I’m so hungry!” Chanyeol exclaimed to Kyungsoo.

“Can you wait? We’re all hungry.” Kyungsoo answered him coldly that causes Chanyeol to get back. Hahaha they really are scared of Kyungiee. I smiled.

Because they’re talking about food my stomach instantly growl. I got nervous that Jongin might have heard it. Oh, God.  I sensed Jongin took something from his bag but I didn’t mind. I saw him offered me a biscuit. “What—”

“Take it.”

“Bu—“

“Just take it.” He commanded that I don’t have any choice so I took it.

“Thanks.” I replied.

I tore the wrapper and was about to eat it when I decided to share it with everyone. It has three crackers inside, so I divided each cracker by two and I now have a total of six. I took one and gave it to Jongin. He got addled.

“Take it.” I said and smiled.

“I gave it to you what are you doing?” Base on his tone he is mad.

“Can’t you see? I’m sharing it to everyone. I’m not the only one who is hungry here.” I explained. I don’t want to be selfish anymore. It’s okay if I can’t eat as long as they are.

“But I gave it to you.” He insisted and I don’t think he has any plan to accept it.

“Enough.” I said and frowns at him.

“Bu—“ I shove the biscuit in his mouth immediately. I’m sorry, Jongin.

“Hey guys! Want some?” I turn around and saw that their faces get brighter. I don’t know why this ride took so long.

“Wow! Thanks, Hyorin!” Chanyeol immediately went to our sit and took two pieces. He went back  to his sit and gave the other pair to Baek. 

“Noona, thank you! I love you!” Sehun said after he received the three pieces left. I smiled.  I’m really happy and I went back to sit straight on my sit when Jongin gave me a death glare.  Oh-oh.

“What?” My eyes caught the half eaten biscuit in his hands.

“Take it.”

“But I gave it to you.”

“That’s what I said before but you didn’t listen.” He scowls.

“But—“ So he did the same to me. He shove the remaining part of the biscuit into my mouth. AISH!

Instead of getting annoyed and angry I suddenly flushed when I realized we just had an indirect freaking kiss! I think the insides of me are getting and are into chaos because the sudden feels I am feeling now.  Oh my God.

When the bus came to a stop, the engine remained idling.We left our sits and begun walking on the isle while the door begun to slide open, signaling us to go out from the bus. I am the first one who got out from the bus and Jongin was behind me.

“Let’s sleep in Hyorin’s hotel, guys! Let have some party!” Chanyeol suggested out of nowhere  when we were about to enter the hotel building.

“What?” I almost choked from my sudden response. They can't go inside my room!

“Yes! Yes! Let’s go!” Sehun said and drags me away from them.

I’m having a party with the six boys. I’m sleeping along with them. I don’t know what to feel anymore. Many things was bothering me but I think I need to let it go away for now. All I know is that I’m happy that I’m friends with them again.