The Disclosure

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Yepee! So I have a new cover for part II lol because the other one was so lame and idk not attractive.... Do you like it? Or you'd like to stick on the first one? OMFG btw Luhan, Tao, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were the exomembers so has instagram acc. IDK  ANYMORE WHAT TO DO THEY'RE KILLING ME T^T

-baeqchan


 

T H E  D I S C L O S U R E

 

Anyways, it’s day two of the summer vacation ‘thingy’ with EXO. Also today we will be attending the mud festival! I’m kind a sort of excited since it’s my first time, and I’m guessing it’s going to be fun. Well, I’m just trying to occupy myself, you know, from the Jongin and Yura stuff. To be honest, I haven’t talk to Yura about it yet. I don’t have any courage. She should’ve told me. And here I am again, stopping myself from sobbing. I took a deep breath and exhale.

 

Within in two days I got to know EXO more. I’ve talked to all of them yesterday and I regretted it. The guilt was all over me and it actually . They all knew I was ‘Hyosung’, I know it's lame because only one letter was the difference between my fake and my real name. But the fact I didn't tell who I really was is the big problem here.

 

Finally, we arrived in the place where the mud festival is going to be held. People started to gather, and we started walking to meet them. Seriously, this place is so crowded. It’s actually full of tourists. Maybe this is why EXO were not chased by their fans because only few Koreans were here, most of them were foreigners.

 

“Stay close to me.” Luhan whispered to my ear and held my hand.

“Okay.” I said and gave a warm smile.

“LUH——” Jongin’s supposed to be approach got cut when he saw Luhan’s hand with me. I saw it!

“Why?” Luhan calmly asked like there’s nothing wrong.

“They’re wondering where you’ve been.” He coldly said and walks away.

 

The mud festival wasn’t as bad as some festival I’ve been to. All of us were perfectly veiled by it and that was fun. It was a nice experience, though. We’re now on our way to our hotel rooms to shower and change our clothes but Kris and Suho decided to clean their selves in the sea, so everyone didn’t hesitate to follow them. Well, I am. I shouldn’t be here.

 

“Hey! Are you okay?” Yura anxiously asked that made me comeback to my senses.

“Yeah. I’m good. I’m good.” I said.

“Let’s go?” She offered her hand and I took it without a delay and she lead me to the sea.

 

I started walking towards the seashore, because Yura and EXO were in there, waiting for me. We’re having a bonfire. And do some games. I don’t know what would really happen tonight. Actually, I’m planning to tell the truth tonight. But, something is telling me not to say it, but my conscience. My conscience is eager to reveal to the truth.

 

"Yes! Truth or dare? Deal!" Sehun stimulate as others agreed to the game.

 

Jongin, Suho, Yura, Luhan and I were the only ones who are quiet. And everyone seems to be excited to play the game. Well, I've been so excited and happy earlier just somehow after knowing we'll play truth or dare I was like welcoming myself to an end. Just wish for me not to get pointed by this glossy beer bottle for God's sake. I had an enormous loathing with this kind of stuffs ever since the day it was invented.

 

“We can't play that. It's boring anyways.” Luhan calmly disagree. I took a glance at him and he's just looking at me.

“But, Luhan hyung—”

“If you're gonna play that stuff, I'll just go somewhere else.” He directly stood up and head towards me and grabs my wrist.

"Let's go." He coldly said and his action caused me to stand up and completely dragged by him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we were far enough from them. I can hear them calling our names but Luhan doesn't seem to hear them— at all.

"Don't look." He adjured when I tried to look back.

"Why?"

"You hate it, right? Then, it's the right thing to do then." He said.

"And how did you know that?"

"Well, just by looking at your face I can determine if something is bothering you or if you're sad, happy, confused.” He thoroughly said, and it made me stopped for a while. This isn't right, so I glanced at him.

"You're confused and you're not happy. Why?" He instantly questioned after taking his glances at me.

"I don't know, Luhan. Something is wrong." I uttered.

 

We decided to sit on the fine white sand of the beach. We've been sitting in here for more than 30 minutes without any words coming from both of us. Luhan knows me well. He knows it if I need help or not. Oh, Luhan, please forgive me. If only I can tell my heart to like you, I would. I really would.

 

"When are you going to tell them?" He started. I look at him and he's directly watching the sea. He looks peaceful.

"I don't know. I want to tell them so I can free myself from this guilt inside me. But I'm so scared to what will happen next. I’m so screwed up.” I explained.

“I’m sure they’ll understand.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah. If they’ll get mad, just give them some time to absorb the situation.”

“But, Sehun—I got attached to him. I don’t want to hurt him. Just— UGH!”

“Just tell them the truth.” Luhan opposed.

“Now? Like, Hi! I’m your friend in 1st grade. I’m Hyorin. Well, I pretend to be Hyosun—” I sarcastically said.

 

All of a sudden, in the middle of my conversation with Luhan, a familiar voice made me stood up in rush with my eyes wide open. Cold took all over my body. I feel like I was being frozen by someone. All of them, looking at me, extremely confused.

 

“Hyorin?” Chanyeol came out at the back and asked in curiosity. He’s deep voice makes me tremble. He’s damn scary.

“Noona? You’re Hyorin? You lied to us?” Sehun blurted. Oh...

“I can explain. Please let me ex—”

“Stop. You’re gonna lie to us again?” Sehun cuts me off.

“Why did you come back?” Kyungsoo at last made his first question in his cold tone. No! They’re all mad at me!

 

I lay my eyes on everyone and they’re all frowning at me. I know they’re judging me right now. I know EXO M has no idea about what’s happening at all. But, I guess they’re mad at me too, since they’re also a victim of my lies.

 

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to lie to you, guys. I swear to god. I got stuck in the situation.” I trying to explain. I saw their disgust in me.

“Didn’t mean? You did it, so you mean it.” Kyungsoo sarcastically said.

“You’re a big liar!”

“SEHUN!” And Sehun walks out.

 

Everyone left, leaving their glares of disgust at me. I don’t know what to think anymore. This is it. This is hitting me. I want to cry but I shouldn’t because I don’t have the right. I made this mistake, I did this to myself. I deserved this.

 

I saw Jongin and Luhan staring at me. It’s a glance of pity. I decided to run and run. I heard both of them calling my name but I don’t care. I am a total shame to everyone. I began to sob.

 

I was still sweating and sobbing, but not so bad anymore. I saw an abandoned building. I went over to the stairs and sat down on the first step. I was trying to catch up my breath. My phone suddenly vibrates and it’s Yura calling.

 

(HEY! WHAT HAPPENED?)

“They’ve known the truth...”

(WHAT? HOW? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?)

“I’m okay, Yura. You don’t need to worry.”

(Why are you saying that? How am I not going to worry when I saw everyone going back to their rooms and you’re shadows not even here? You know I just went out to pee and when I came back they’re gone.)

“I’m sorry, Yura. I’m sorry.”

(HYO—)

 

I saw pieces of broken glass from a bottle. I gulp before taking it. I need to end this. My life wasn’t that valuable anymore from the moment I left them. And they’re now really mad at me. I need to end my life from here. I need to stop this. No one cares about me anyways. 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^