Prologue

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Thank you to Viona sshi for this wonderful poster ^^

-baeqchan


P R O L O U G E

 

When Jongin got out of the classroom, he eventually went to the swimming pool to find the picture he saw fell from Hyorin's bag at the bookstore. A young skinny man followed him out and confronted him.

“Is this what you are looking for, Jongin?” Suho asks in his deep voice that caught Jongin's attention.

Now, sitting in the steele chairs in the swimming pool area, Jongin realized his fists were clenched just thinking about that first encounter he had with Hyorin. The fact that Hyorin is backHe leased his grip and forced a slow inhalation, relaxing his muscles.

Everything will be fine, he hold himself. 

“Hyu- where did you find that?” Jongin stammered after realizing what Suho was holding.

“Yah, where did you get this?” Suho scowl that made Jongin into shock.

“I don’t know. I just found it.” Jongin answered. 

“What do you mean you found it? She’s the only one who has this picture.” 

“Why are you not believe me, hyung?” Jongin almost screams.

“Because once is enough that you lied to us.”

“I didn’t lie to you.”

“Then what can you tell about that time you tried to kill yourself?” 

“How many times do I need to tell you that I didn’t try to end my life! I don’t wanna talk about this anymore.” Jongin turned around but into his shock he saw someone was eavesdropping them. And based on the bag the girl was wearing he thought to himself that it's no other than Hyorin.

“That’s what you’re good at. You keep on running and left things behind.” Suho added.

“I don’t, because on how many times I tried to let her go and forget her. I can’t. I really cannot forget her, hyung.”

“Did you see her? How’d you found her?” Suho asks again, eager to know everything.

“She intentionally went here. I don’t know her reasons.”

“Where is she?”

“She’s behind that door listening to us.” Jongin said.

“Hyorin, get out now.” 

That voice! It’s Jongin’s voice! What the------ I’m so stupid! How can I not determine it was Jongin’s voice! I’m so doomed. He really knew me, since when? Hyorin thought to her self. 

That moment Hyorin froze. Hyorin could think of only one scenario to explain the situation. She is in a big trouble and she doesn't know what to do, knowing that Suho is a deceiplinarian in their group before since he is the older.

“HYOSUNG?” Big eyes, mouth slightly ajar. That's the description of SUho's face. He's totally shock. He didn't expect Hyosung to be Hyorin.

“Su----Suho hyung, hello! Hehehehe.” Hyorin trying to ease the tension she is in through.

“She’s Hyorin, hyung and she’s back.” Jongin said coldly.