Bonafide

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello,guys! Weee~ The long wait is here! Hope  you like this chapter. Please bare with my grammatical errors huhuhu I tried my best to do good in writing. Thank you for subscribing. I appreciated it so much! Adding me as your friend is daebak~ Commenting and voting will make me update more often! Haha I need energy fromyou guys... <3 

-baeqchan


 

B O N A F I D E

 

 

"OMG! EXO IS HERE! THEY ARRIVED! THEY ARIVED!" Yura squealed while jumping on the couch. If Yura was not my friend, I would really think she's definitely obsess with EXO.

 

"Stop it, Yura. I know." I muttered, currently busy with my phone. Ugh. She had said that sentence for a hundred times. Probably EXO was already inside the hotel. And I was surprised awhile ago because of the thought EXO will arrived today. I rememmbered Yura said they'll arrive in the middle of July.

 

"How could you afford to buy one? No offense, okay? I'm just curious." She caught my attention and she's pointing at my phone using her lips.

"This?" I raised the iPhone and she nodded.

"To be honest someone bought this for me." I uttered. And then she got up from couch and went over near me.

"Who? Do I know that person?" She asked as she finally sat on the chair across me.

"Yes." I thriftily answered. I don't want to give her much information since I know she'll freak out to the fact that Jongin bought me an iPhone.

"Why don't you tell me the name? Is that a girl or a boy?" She leans closer and placed her hands on her chin.

"Hmmmmm... Can I just keep it a secret?" I plead and I saw her pouted.

"Okay. I will not force you." She smiled and glances at the window where she can see EXO.

Did she? She did not force me? What is wrong with her? "Are you sick?" I blurted. Usually Yura doesn't give up when it comes to something. She's eager to know everything but what just happened now is a mystery. She did not talk back and continue walking out from the room. Is she mad? Why? She doesn't know anything, right? I sigh.

Anyway, Luhan is sitting beside me. He's in the resto where I'm working. He excused me from Mrs. Choi because he said he has something important to say. Psh. If I knew that he just want to have chitchat with me, I didn't bother because money is the priority. He should've just told me earlier. I'm sure the eyes of the people in this place were on us, to think Luhan's wearing his white sando as his top and a short. Yeah he's exposing his defined muscles in his arms. He is not wearing his disguise for cow's sake! I don't want to be in a tabloid issued to be dating an idol. Even though he's my fiancé it's a no, no.

"Wow. You have a phone now?" Luhan asked with amazement in his eyes. I nodded.

"Good thing you decided to buy one." He added. He should've noticed me taking glances on my phone. Well, I'm concerned with the time. I should be back inside the kitchen.

"Nah-ah. Someone bought it for me." I uttered and gave him a smile.

"Really? Who could that person be?" He said with a playful smile with his right brow judging me.

"Secret. It's unfair if I'll tell you and I didn't tell it to Yura."

"Okay. Jezzz." He just shrugs.

I'm washing the dishes together with L.Joe. I've doing this stuff for an hour now. I've learned a lot of things from him. I didn't know he has a brother named Ricky until he told me. We've been doing chitchats so that we won't get bored with our jobs.

"Hey. Kai from EXO-" L.Joe was about start but I didn't let him. I know he's curious about last night and I don't know what to tell him.

"It's nothing. Jongin was a friend of mine." I said. That's the truth, right? He's mad at me but he's still my... well, old friend.

"Ohhh... by the way does he treat you like that always? He seems to be over protective. He treats you like his girlfriend." Girlfriend? Pfft. I burst out of laughter.

"Huh? No he's not hahaha he's just like that." I said in the middle of my cackles. Why am I defending Jongin? He's an idiot. I frowned to myself that probably made L.Joe wondered.

"Are you alright?" He asked while his eyes focusing on the plates on his hands.

"Yeah."

I was walking on the sea shore, alone. Mrs Choi let us go home early because she wants us to take some rest. We've been working so hard that we can't even have our break. Probably she noticed it. Yeah. Where should I go now? Hmmm... I want to be alone. So, I decided to text Yura that I'll be out for a moment. 


June 15, 2014 5:32 PM

To: Yura

Hey. Gonna be out for an hour :>


 

I sat on the bench near the shore and let out a deep sigh. It's better to tell her because I really know she'll freak out again. Errr how caring bestfriend she is. She must've been doing something. And my phone vibrates.

 

**1 New Message**

 


June 15, 2014 5:58 PM

From: Yura

Wer r u going?

To: Yura

Going somewhere


 

**1 New Message**

 


From: Yura

Unfair! You're not inviting me?

To: Yura

No. I want to be alone hehehe :>


 

**2 New Messages**

Jongin

(Wer r u?!)

Yura

(Okay. Enjoy!...)

Jongin texted me! Hell why? I don't know why I'm acting like my crush texted me for the first time. Why is Jongin asking where am I? I decided to reply to Yura first.

 

 


June 15, 2014 6:01 PM

From: Yura

Okay. Enjoy!

PS: Still, it hurts me you didn't invite me. 3

To: Yura

Sorry! I'll just bring you something. C:


June 15, 2014 6:05 PM

From: Jongin

Wer r u?!

To: Jongin

Somewhere.


 

**1 New Message**

 


June 15, 2014 6:10 PM

From: Yura

Okay. Take care!


 

I don't know why I'm disappointed that the last message came from Yura. I must've expected too much that it was from Jongin. Who am I kidding anyway?

"YAH!" I turned at the back and saw Jongin leaning on the wall with his hands on his pockets. I frowned at him and walk towards him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I was already in front of him.

"Why? Is this your place?" He asked sarcastically. This guy is getting into my nerves!

"Whatever!" I glared and turned around the other way. If he's an before he's much more now.

"Let's go." He grabs my wrist and was about to walk when I hesitate.

"And where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He replied.

"Eh?" I raised my right eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm not coming with you if that's what you want." I shove his hand from my wrist and begun walking.

"Were you and Luhan hyung dating?" He asks when I was a meter away from him.

"What?" I immediately turned to him and gazehim to deaath.

"He seems to care for you a lot and he always talks about you." I don't like it. I don't know. The feeling is hurtful.

"We're not dating!" I uttered.

"Please don't hurt Luhan hyung too." After what he said, he walks by passed me. What does he mean by that?Aigh does he know already?

I'm wandering alone in the dark with my bare feet on the white sand of this beach. It's freezing outside but I didn't mind. My brain wants to explode, seriously. I don't know if showing up again in their lives was even a good idea. Am I hurting Luhan? Was he serious about the marriage? Because I don't. Luhan is a good person. If I can force myself to love him, I would but I don't know how. I can't teach my heart to love him. I know my heart beats for someone else. It's not Luhan. Unfortunately it beats for Jongin.

[FLASHBACK...]

I was walking away from him, from Jongin. I'm mad at him. Ugh. If he hates me then hate me! I don't care anymore. You're giving me a phone by force? Hell you! He's the one who dragged me away from L.Joe and Niel the other day. I gasped when I felt a hand on my hips, I squealed when someone lifted me up! Omfg. Jongin placed me on his shoulders.

Jongin rest me on his broad shoulder, lifting me like I was a piece of sack. "Yah! Put me down!" I screamed and wiggle. But he doesn't seem to hear anything. All I know was he's going somewhere. Jezzz...

"Hey! Where are we going? Put me down !" I scowled. After a long walk he putted me down. I can see the rise and down of our chest. I'm panting as well as he does. I'm totally mad at him. I'm trying to figure why he's so mad. I glanced at the place and we are in an abandoned building!

"What are you doing?" I asked him in my irritated voice. He suddenly leans near me. Holy cow! That was unexpected that caused me to leaned backwards.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Are you going to kiss me? I feel my heart still beats abnormally. Am I asking him to kiss me? Seriously he’s seducing me! So, I find a chance to push him off but he’s just too strong. Damn.

“I’m mad at you because you left me.”  He uttered. His voice was quiet but seductive.

I found myself slowly looking at his perfect face. What? Oh my God. He’s speaking up! He’s freaking speaking up! Can I die now? I don’t know how many times he heard my saliva going down from my throat.

“How hard I try to get mad at you, I can’t. I just can’t. I’m trying but I can’t.” He said. I can feel the sadness in his voice. I can clearly hear my own heartbeat.

“Jongin...” Nothing wants to come out from my lips.

“I know that it happened a long time ago. Maybe I was carried away by my emotions.  I’m sorry.” He continued.

“You don’t need to be sorry, Jongin!” I didn’t controlled myself.  Ugh, why is he apologizing? I can feel him. I know it’s hard and it hurts when someone you love left. I know I still have my parents but I can feel it and I know how it feels. My poor Jongin...

“I was just too hurt..." I  didn't stop myself from hugging him.  After a long time I hugged Jongin! I know I  surprised him because it takes  time  before  he hugged me back.  I can hear both of our heart beats. This warm hug I was longing for  a long time.

"I want  to say sorry for being an ." He added.My heart wants to explode! Is this a sign that Jongin and I will get along now?

"Besides I'm inlove with someone else it's no use if I'm still hating  on you." I don't know but I froze. The words he  said echoed in my  head. He's inlove with someone else! I feel my heart being crampled, wasted and being hurt. Why am I so hurt? Do  I love Kim Jongin? I feel the tears lingering in my eyes. No! I can't  cry infront of him. I broke the hug. I don't want to but I need to.  

"Friends?" He said and revealed a genuine smile.

"Friends!"I tried. I tried to smile.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^