Almost

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

 

A L M O S T 

 

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!” I yelled at his almost covered face, I don’t care anyway, I know I didn’t do anything wrong to him. I scowl at him. I want to see his y face.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!” I made a loud scream, while trying to escape from his clutch which made him froze for a second. His tight grip on my shoulders suddenly weakens. Jerk.

“I’ll scream once more if you won’t let go of me.” I threatened him giving him my most scary and bravery look. I don’t care if this man is taller than me for like five inches. I gasp as he unexpectedly leaned closer to me. My eyes got widened. He leaned his head a little bit closer made the brim of his hat move a little that the tips of our nose were already touching. My breathing became rapidly faster like I was into a long run. This guy has this affect on me.

“Who are you?” He mutters. I can see his vexed eyes staring at me intensely which caused my knees to weaken. Oh no. Why is he so mad at me? I should be the one getting mad in here.

“JONGIN-AH, WH--” I glimpse at the guy who broke the commotion between us. I gasp when Jongin quickly removed his grip from me. He really is Kim Jongin!

“What are you doing in here, buddy?” The tall guy with a messy blonde hair said. He glanced at me for a moment and his eyes back to Jongin.

“Who is she, your girlfriend?” He said in an amuse manner. He really is amused with his gums showing off.

“No!” Jongin blurted and walk away from me, glaring at me one more time. I remembered, was he mad because of our conversation the other day? Ugh. This place is so small that we unfortunately saw each other.

 

I closed my eyes in anxiety. I heard their footsteps walking away from me. I completely let myself sat on the floor by slowly sliding myself on the wall. I let out a deep breath and sigh. I saw the book on the floor. He must’ve left it. I don’t know how I am going to return this to him.

 

I was having a good time eating my ice cream. Humming to the music in my mp3 it feels good. I got disturb when someone’s poking me at my back. I turned around and saw that crazy but cute guy in the airport.  Luhan. I frowned at him. Was he stalking me?

 

“Hey baby...” He utter in delightful way. Baby? Ewww...

 

I ignored him and continued eating my ice cream. I raised the volume of my mp3 so that I won’t hear him speak. He sat beside me and fixes his hoodie to cover his face more. I looked at him and saw him signaling me to pull out my earphones from my ears and listen to him. I groaned and pull the earphones against my will. I gazed at him with a poker face.

 

“How are you? It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you. Are you good?” He cheerfully babbled. I sigh.

“I’m good. Yes.” I answered him thrifty. I don’t wanna see this guy for now. It’s hard for me to accept the fact that I’m marrying him soon. I stared at my melting ice cream.

“Why are you like this?” He asked, now, in his gloomy tone. I glanced at him. I must not hate this guy. I’m sure he didn’t want to marry me too because he doesn’t know me either. The feelings are mutual. Should I befriend him?

“How’d you found me?” I asked. I’m interested at how because as far as I know I didn’t tell anyone where I’m going. I have a feeling they thought I’m just in the various hotels in the US. He frowned.

“Found? Hahaha...” I frowned, confusing. “That’s a nice joke, Hyorin.” He chuckled.

“You didn’t go here to find me?” I embarrassedly asked. I bit my lip. Oh no...

“You’re so funny, Hyorin. I work in here.” He explained but still giggles. I flush as I found myself ashamed.

“I’m sorry, I assumed too much.” I said to him looking at his eyes keeping my pride.

“It’s nothing.” He smiled. Silent took over. It’s awkward.

“It’s getting late. Want me to take you home?” He offered. I look outside and he’s right it’s already dark and I don’t know how Seoul is at night. I accepted his offer.

 

We walk silently in the night it’s seriously cold. I shiver. “Seoul is awesome during night, huh.” I said.

“Yeah, beautiful isn’t it?” He said and chuckled. “Put this on.” He added and put his jacket on me.

“No, I’m okay. No need for this.”

“Take this. I don’t want to get blame when you catch cold.” He said and smile in assurance. I nod and smiled at him back.

“You’re really cute when smiling.” He complements. I flush because I don’t know what to do when someone do complements on me.

 

The sunlight wakes me up. I yawn and look at my alarm clock. It’s seven thirty in the morning. I lay down again for five minutes. I’m too tired to get up. The cold weather makes want to sleep whole day. I heard a knock and a jolly voice calling my name outside the door. I groaned. I took my robe and look myself in the mirror. I already learned from the last time. Psh. I opened the door and took a peek.

 

“HI! HYOSUNG SSHI!” Chanyeol welcomed me and invaded my room with the rest of the exo k members. WTF.

“Ya ya ya ya ya! What are you guys doing?” I asked in disbelief. Holy freak are they out of their minds? Early in the morning what the heck is this.

“You didn’t miss me Hyosung sshi?” He mutters and does a puppy eyes at me.

“Hi, noona!” Sehun said and hugged me. I gasp to his sudden action. He hugged me tightly.

“Hey! Let her go!” Baekhyun scolds him and he hugged me too! How I miss them.

“I can’t breathe...” I mumble.

“Sorry.” He said and let me go from his tight hug.

“How I miss Hyosung!” Suho blurted out of nowhere. I froze. Imagine everything was alive and moving except me. I swallow my own saliva in fear. Save me.

“Yeah, I wonder what she’s doing right now. I guess she’s still ignorant.” Chanyeol said. What?

“Stupid.” Sehun yelled and sat on the couch. What? I think I’ll take back what I said that “they’re treating me like a princess before”. I glared at them and pouting my lips at the same time.

“Forgetful.” Suho mutter. WHY ARE YOU GUYS TELLING THIS INFRONT OF ME?

“Preeeeettttyyyy!!” Baekhyun said it with a rhythm. He really likes singing. I smiled. Everything is fine when someone entered the room coldly. I gulp. Jongin.

“HYUNG! YOU’RE HERE!” Chanyeol greeted him. Jongin is staring at me intensely like he is going to eat me anytime soon. Why is he having a serious face all the time? To be honest I haven’t seen him smiling since I met them. I’m frustrated because of what happened the last time we met. Our nose to nose thing, remember?

 

Jongin taking glances at me made me nervous. What’s with the severe look? I’m confused. I just found myself blushing from his gaze. I tilt my head in timidity.

 

“You look like Hyorin!” Sehun shouted out of the blue that made all of us inside the room surprised. I again gulp. Oh-oh.

“I was observing her and she really looked like her. Her eyes, nose and the way she talk.” He continued.

“You have a point, Sehunnie.” Suho agreeing to what he said. Their eyes are all in me now. What to do? I should do something to distract them!

“Is your name really Hyosung? Or Hyorin? Did we just mishear your name?” Kyungsoo said. I didn’t notice him as he’s busy in the kitchen as soon as they barged in my room.

“Hyosung! Hyosung is my name not Hyorin!” I said nervously that I almost shout. Just then Jongin stood up and went outside.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Sehun said and run onto him.

“I think Jongin sshi is not in a good mood today.” Kyungsoo said and served us some food. Wow.

“You still can cook well, Kyungie!” I blurted after I tasted what he made. I stopped for a moment as I noticed their eyes on me.

“Kyungie? Only one person calls him that.” Suho said and made a confused look.

“Re..really? Hahahahaha what a coincidence! I always say something unusual whenever I ate delicious food.” I lied and keep on making a fake laugh.

“Oh. Okay...” They said and continued with their foods. I sigh silently. That was too close.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^