The Trio (LOST CHAP)

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

T H E  T R I O

 

One week had passed since that awful encounter with Jongin. I tried my best to hide whenever he's around. I don't like to see his face because I know he'll just kill me with his glares and all. How could he hates me when he's the one who made a totally insane prank. Jezz... It makes my blood boil. 

When I came out of the coffee shop, I hurriedly went to the cafeteria because Yura told me to wait here because she has something to tell me. She said it was urgent that she can't hold it anymore. I wondered what it was. I hope it's not about EXO again.

"Where are you? I'm getting late for my next class..." I told to myself.

"She should be here by now, but where is she?"

Not too far away I saw Yura's brown curly hair being blown by the wind passing through the doors. As as usual you'll see her with a big smile plasterred on her everytime. You could hardly doubt if she even have any problems in life. What a fortunate kid.

I told Yura everything. That she should call me Hyosung from now on. Yura is now best friend. Yeah, best friend my first best friend. How cool is that, I’m so ignorant though. How I can’t be since I was like a prisoner in my dad’s house before.

"Yo,Yo~ Hyor-Hyosung!" Her smiles became big. She immediately slid her body on the chair.

"Hey, you can call me Hyorin when EXO's not around." I whispered to her.

"Oh. But it's safer." She gave me her grin.

"So...?"

"OMYGOD! DID YOU KNOW EXO’S STUDYING IN HERE? THEY JUST TRANSFERRED IN HERE LAST WEEK!" She said it out loud letting all her feels out. She really is a fan of exo.

"Seriously, I still envy you for your having an exo buddy." She said like it’s a normal matter.

"You do? Not to me." I said.

"Why don’t you just tell them the truth?" She has an idea but I’m too scared to reveal it.

"No." I said thrifty.

“Does Luhan know about this? He’s your fiancé after all.” She exclamed.

“Yeah, he knows.”

"So that was just the urgent matter you want to  talk about?" I asked, angry.

"Ye-yeah?" She gave me a silly smile.

I was walking down the hallway alone unfortunately Yura and I are not classmates in our first subject. How odious. I was expecting that we’ll be classmates in our entire subject but damn.

I continued on my tracks and heard an alluring voice. Someone is singing! His voice is so powerful and he plays piano? Wow, how talented. I got amazed, so I walked and tried to find where the music was coming from. And I found it. It was in the last room of the hallway. I quietly peeked and surprised that there were actually two of them, the one was singing like he’s in a concert while the other one is playing the piano wholeheartedly, swaying his body to the music. A sudden smile formed in my face. I really love music.

"They’re good right?" A question just popped out of nowhere.

"Yes, yes, they are." I answered it gladly letting my emotions out. I giggle.

"You should introduce yourself to them." He said.

"No, let’s not disturb them."  I said and frowned when I realized I should be alone and I jumped out and make a squeal. I hit the guy in his chin with my head.

"Ouch!" We both blurted while he's rubbing his chin.

"I’m sorry. You freaked me out." I explained rubbing my head. Damn it hurts.

The guys inside the room headed to us. I disturbed them, great. They were curios and shock. The guy who’s singing before helped me to get up. And the pianist accompanied the other guy.

"I’m sorry if I scared you." He quickly apologies as soon as he gets up. He’s cute.

"Why are you guys peeking on us?" The singer said.

"I-I was just passing by and I heard those beaautiful rythm and I got curious." I explained.

"I see..." The I got I hit on the chin said.

"By the way I’m Lay." The pianist said.

"This is Chen." He continued and pointed at the singer.

"And Xiumin." He lastly said. They all gave me a wide smile.

"I’m... Hy0-Hyosung." I said. I lied again.

"I really like what you did in there. The collaboration it’s great." I complemented. Their music is no joke.

"Really? Thanks." Chen said. He chuckled showing his fined lips.

The three of them invited me inside the music room. I think all of the instruments were here. The three of them seemed to be nice. They were in to music too which I think was really great. I never thought Xiumin was the oldest because he looks so young.His cheeks were too fluffy. Chen he's funny.He always jokes around that he never fails us not to laugh. And Lay, he is the most silent and he's innocent? Idon't know. He just doesn't  talk too much and all.

"You want to hear some piece?" Lay offered.

"Yes, please! I would like to hear it!" I said and sat on the vacant sit.

"You seemed to not know us, huh." Xiumin said.

"I know you. You just told me what your name was. Eh?"

"I see..." And they all laughed. 

They started playing  a song. Lay was the one who is playing the piano. Chen and Xiumin were incharged of the the vocals. I closed my eyes when they started singing. Omo.Why is this song so sad? I want to just listen to their song all day. 

♫ I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

The small and weak person, because of your love
Just like this for everything (my whole existence)
I changed the whole world

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love
The me who thought that the end was the end
To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday
I think my love will continue on forever 

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you
The things that I met that winter

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

"OMG! That was so nice! You should do  some auditions! I'm pretty sure you're alll qualified!" I almost fangirl over them.

"Ye-yeah. We would." Chen said while scoffing.

"You'll see us on stage soon, Hyosung." Xiumin said.

They played another song and asked me to listen again and I said 'YES' because their voices were eargasm and I cannot help myself not to say yes. I'm totally gonna be scolded by my proffesor whenwe meet next meeting.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^