My Nausea (LOST CHAP)

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Omg. I'm very sorry! If you're confused, this is actually a missing chapter of this fanfic. OTL . I don't know why I didn't posted it here, I was just surpried to see this in my folders. There is still  3 chapters that I forgot to post too. Don't worry the story stays the same. And I did some  changes, I change d Hyorin's  fake name 'Hyori' to Hyosung. Lol it was just really ridiculous  OTL

-baeqchan


 

M Y  N A U S E A

 

It was pretty early when I woke up. I closed my eyes and sigh. Thanks for the micky mouse alarm clock I brought from home. Too many things happened in just a week. I sat down at the couch for a moment to strech and everything. I prepared myself with a simple porridge. I love porridge if you don't know. 

"Hi, Mrs. Jung!" I greeted when I encounter her after locking my door.

She is Mrs. Jung. She occupies the room next to mine. She's been staying in this hotel for five years already. She's nice, that is why we somehow  became friends. It's pleasing to be friends with your neigbors.

"How's your day? You look beautiful, darling." I flush to her sudden compliment.

"You too, Mrs. Jung." I said back.

All of a sudden I got dizzy that made Mrs. Jung in rush trying  to catch me. "Are you, okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." I answered, tyring to support my body.

"Are you sick? You look pale." She asks in concern.

"I'm great... maybe It's because of the headache last  night."  I lied.

"Oh. Okay. Just take care, darling." She said before she let go of me and went back  on cleaning her front door.

I wander around Seoul. I don't have any plans to go to Busan right now. I don't have the money, the phone and the address. I sat on the bench located inside the park. It's cozy, the mild breeze of the wind. The place has only few people in it, maybe because it's cold. I checked my wrist watch and it's still early for me to  go to my work. I  closed my  eyes to take some sleep.

I got awake when I felt someone sat beside me. A tall guy with blonde hair. He looks familiar! Where did I saw him again?  He's handsome! Oh dear God. He's really tall. He has a height the same with Chanyeolie but I think he's taller by an inch.  He's drinking a soda drink. He's  wearing a v-neck white shirt and  he was like an anime character came into life.

"What a small world." He said.

I got confused, so I faced him and I don't have any idea if he's  talking to me because he's head still facing straight at the lake. Crazy. I heard the noise from his can of soda indicating that it's run out. He placed it beside him.

"You're with Kai the last time I saw you." He recalls.

"Hu-huh?" I got shocked. Oh. Damn. He's the guy with a messy blonde hair! Well, thanks to him because if he didn't interfered I don't know what would happened.

This time he's facing me and so do I. He really is handsome. I observed that he keeps on looking around. He  was like finding someone. But I didn't bother I let it out from my mind. "Are you alone?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm all alone." I answered thriftly.

"Are you Kai's  girlfriend? You know, he doesn't tell us about that stuffs." He mumbled. What?!

"No, I'm not!" I blurted as I was surprised to his unexpected question. And I didn't realized I was already standing infront of him.

"Can you sit down?" He commanded in a  quiet tone, gesturing me to follow him.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked and sat back to  my sit. I'm totally confused. maybe I  can something fromhim about Jongin.

"Because I can."

"Tss."

"By the way, I'm Kris from the galaxy."

"Pffft- HAHAHAHAHA" I bursts out laughing. Lol. This guy is funny. I thought he is a cold guy.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious."  He said coldly.

"O-okay-- pftt." I tried not to laugh. OMFG It's hard.

"Aish. I need to go." I heard him mumble and I don't know why he suddenly went away. I frowned. 

After a while three girls running onto me caught my attention. They look exhausted. I can't explain how they look. Their  hairs were messy. And it looks like they were running for hours. 

"Where is he?" Girl 1 said.

"He was just here earlier!" Girl 2 added.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.  They're young in looks. They're both holding their DSLR's. 

"Did you saw Kris?"

"Ye-yeah he just walk away."

After I answered them they  walks away depressed. Are they Kris' stalkers? Aww...

Luckily, I got a part time job in a cafe. It was a small cafe near our school. Yura's uncle owned this shop. I serve or take their orders. I can also be assigned in the counter, it's simple yet I need to be there eight hours a day which made me sleep less. It's tiring but I don't have a choice.  This cafe always gets bunch of costumers since its location was near the school.

Walking down the alley I feel like my heart is being swallowed. I slowly kneeled at the corner of the  street, enough that no one can see me. I'm having a hard time breathing. I bit my lips  in pain.  "Ahhh!" I groaned. What is happening to me?

"Hey! Are you  okay?" 

A voice gradually be heard. I literally need some help. "Help-"

"What's  happening to you?"

"Kri-Kris?" I said as I saw his face.

"Answer me."

"I-I can't-"

I saw him not  too clear since my visions getting blurry. He took the bread out from the paper bag. Oh. He's a boys scout.  He placed the bag on my mouth and instructed me to breathe. "Are you good?"  He asks.

Slowly my feeling gets better. I don't even know what is happening. But this situation is very familiar. I think it happened to  me before. But how? I'm all fine. No. It didn't.

"Are you sick?" Kris  asks worriedly.

"No. No. I'm just stressed and all." I said, It's true, I'm just strssed.

"Are you sure? You don't  have asthma?"

"No. I don't have.  I did ran maybe I got exhausted." I lied.

"Lucky I came."

"Ye-yeah... Omo your bread."

"I can buy one again."

"Thank you."

"I did what is just right."  He started to stand up.

"Take care." He said and he slowly disappear in my sight.

♦♦♦

"Hyorin!" Yura greeted me in the counter. I was the cashier for today because Jihyun was absent because of her cough.

"Hey... why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I'm here as your costumer. I would like some cappucinno, please?"  She said and giggles. I let a tiny laugh and type her order on the computer.

"What are you doing here?" I  said in a serious tone.

She excused me from my boss and took a chair at the corner of the cafe. Yura likes to  visit me here whenever she have a break time. She doesn't have aything to do in the school, though. She's a  happy girl. She doesn't have an problems  at all. All she did was to fangirl over EXO and other boy bands. She's blessed.

"Well, I have something to tell you." She utter after taking a sip from her coffee..

"What is it?"

"I heard.  I heard from the other students that other members  of EXO will tranfer in our school!" She happily  said.

"What?" It's  definitely  a good news for her, but for me, it's  totally not. A NO, NO, NO.

"I'm still  not sure. That's  just a rumor for now. I'm  tyring to ask someone else." She explained. I  hope it's just a rumor.

"You look plae. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah.  I'm good! I'm just tired." I alibi.

"Oh. You should take  some rest then."

"Yeah I  would."

"So how's your day in this cafe? I'm  sorry this is the only way I can help you." 

"No, No problem, Yura. This is a huge help from you. I really thank you so much." I uttered. Trying to  act like nothing is wrong.

After our chitchat, Yura immediately went home as her  mother called and told her to buy some medicine. Her mom's  actually have flu. Flu nowadays was an outbreak. 9 pm- Our boss decided to close the cafe early as she has something to do, personal business. It's great I can have some  rest.

On my home I stopped by at the pharmacy to buy some medication. I  don't know what to buy but I'm sure I need some inhaler. Earlier was not joke at all. I wonder what is happening to me. 

I strolled throughout china town to find and buy some ramen. It amaze me because it looks fantastic at night because of the lights coming from the tall buildings. I really love it. I feel like I was sorrounded by huge christmas trees.

A ramen store brimful of costumers caught my attention. I bet their foods were delicious because their place is crowded. And the smell of their mouthwatering food makes me crave for it. When I proceed inside the store, I immediately look for a vacant sit.

Just then after I sat down I felt something in my chest, again. I gasps. Oh no. I tried to ease the pain. I took some medicine in my bag. I think I'm having some heart burn.  Err... this is what happens when I eat too much of oily foods. 

Although I had finished taking the pill the pain is still there, so I decided to just take it out. I’m too tired. After awhile a not so old woman went to me and handed their menu.

"Can I have two ramen, please?" I said as the woman took my order.

"Is that would be all?" She asked giving me a delightful smile. I nod and gave her back a smile.

"Are you okay? You're sweating." She concernly asks.

No. "Yes." 

"Okay. Take out or dine in?" She pleasingly  smiles.

"Take out, please. Thank you." I said and she walks away.

I took my iPod in my pocket while waiting for my order. I remember by Bang Yonguk ft. Jung Daehyun played in my playlist. This song is one of my favorite too. I got a last song syndrome because of this song. I was tapping my hand on the table to match up with the beat, lip-syncing to it when Daehyun does the high note. Just then when the song was about to finish the woman came up with a plastic on her both hands.

"Sorry if it took so long." She mummble and placed my orders on the table.

"No. It's okay." I assured  her.

"Thank you." We both said to each other.

I went out from the ramen store with the ramen in my both hands. The smell of it makes my stomach growl. I can’t wait to taste it. I was still listening to my iPod, swaying my head to the rhythm.

And when I was about to cross the road  a hand grabs me in a dash.t happened too fast like the incident got fast forwarded.  I found my self hugged tightly by someone. My eyes got widen and a loud screeching of a car was heard. I gasp and someone took my headphones out from my ears I saw a car was bumped on the tree. My heartbeat beats faster. Holy . What just happened?

"ARE YOU OKAY? HEY!" When I make it back to my senses I saw Luhan. It's Luhan.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? ARE YOU OKAY?" He scowls at me releasing me from his hug.

"Lu-luhan." I don't know but I feel my tears flowing on my cheeks. 

"Don't cry, Hyorin." He comforts me. He hugged me again tightly. And I sobs continusly.

“I’m okay.” I said still shocked. What if Luhan wasn’t there?

“Seriously.” He took the strands of my hair in my face and hook it at the back of my ear.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see that car was coming. I’m sorry.” I wasn’t able to keep the tears lingering in my eyes. I began sobbing in Luhan’s chest.

“Let’s go. You need to sleep. You’re sleepy that you didn’t saw that car was coming.” He said and helps me walk to his car.

“Thanks a lot, Luhan.”

We hurriedly run towards the door and took the elevator instead of the stairs because I was tired. I usually took the stairs because of an old habit. Luhan accompanying me. "Luhan..."

"What?" He faced me.

"Thank you."

"I'll always be here for you."

While we're near on my floor voices can be heard. OMFG. And  the elevator door opens, six people was happily waiting outside my door. Exo k. I saw their happy faces turned into confusing one maybe because why I’m with Luhan and worried because Luhan’s accompanying me. I took a glance on Jongin even he’s in his poker face, I know he’s worried.

“Noona! What happened?” Sehun asked immediately  and helped Luhan.

“Luhan hyung? What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

"I'm okay, guys." I freed myself from Luhan's clutch, trying to act fine.

“She was about to be hit by a car.” Luhan explained and gave my room keys to Suho.

“You know each other?” I asked.

“Yeah, Luhan hyung is in exo too. Exo m to be specific.” Chanyeol explained.

“Oh.” The only thing I said. It should be WHAT?! But I’m too tired right now.

“Still a pabo.” I heard it. Jongin said in his low voice that luckily no one heard it. Why is this man so mad at me?

All of them went inside my room. I got awkward because seven, SEVEN gorgeous handsome men  inside my room starring at me like I was a very fragile being. 

“Sit.” Luhan commanded me. I sit as I was told so. He then walks to the kitchen.

“Noona, are you okay?” Sehun said. I just nod.

“Yeah, I’m good.” I replied.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re an idol too?” I howl at Luhan when he got back from getting my water. I’m slightly mad at him because he never mentioned it to me.

“The topic never came up.” He said and shook his head.

“Psh. You should at least tell me.” I said. I saw Jongin looking at me again like he’s gonna eat me. I frowned at him and great that nobody saw it.

“Someone is jealous.” Baekhyun teased. I’m wrong. Jongin immediately remove his look at me and drink his cola.

“Wow. She bought ramen!” Kyungsoo is in the kitchen, again.

We had fun except Jongin with his emotionless face on all the time. When Am I going to see him smile again? Like before. I sigh. Luhan beside me busy asking me questions. I feel comfortable with him now. I’m glad I do have friends now.My sickness got atleast vanish a bit.

I went to the comfort room because I was really gonna pee when Jongin was there and hide something in his back in rush. Still his poker face was on. I frowned at him still I’m feeling awkward when he’s around.

“What is that?” I asked in confused.

“Nothing. Why do you care?” He said and went out from the room.

I was this depress to his sudden action towards me. Why does he hate me so much? I sigh. Exo k and Luhan are now going back to their hotel rooms. I say my goodbyes to them. How am I suppose to tell them that I’m  Hyorin their long lost friend. I’m having a hard time now when they call me because exo k calls me Hyosung while Luhan calls me Hyorin. I’m a sinner. I said to Luhan that he should call me Hyosung because I preferred if he calls me that, because that's my nickname.  I’m a big liar alive.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^