Heartbreak

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello, guys, this is going to be a heartbreaking chapter so please prepare some tissue. LOL. While writing this fic I feel so sad. T__________T. please comment and vote if you like. thank you to my new subscribers. thank you for the comments and vote. :-)

-baeqchan


H E A R T B R E A K

 

(HYORIN? WHERE THE HELL IN THE WORLD ARE YOU? I’VE BEEN CALLING YOU AND YOU’RE OUT OF REACH! I WENT TO YOUR HOTEL AND YOU’RE NOT THERE!)

“Yura, please calm down. Let me explain. It wasn’t my intention to make you worried it’s just that everything went so fast.” I tried to explain because she keeps on blubbering. I know this is how Yura expresses her care for me and I appreciate it so much. 

(What went so fast?) At last she calms down. I spent almost five minutes to make her calm. Aigoo.

“I’m in Busan right now – with EXO” I hesitantly confess.

(What? You’re with EXO? How did that happen? Why are you in Busan? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re having a trip with EXO?)

“No, Yura, it’s not a trip with them. It’s a long story. I’ll explain it to you when I come back, okay? I swear, I’m gonna be a good friend from now on.”

(You’ve been a very good friend to me. Don’t you worry, I’m just worried that you’re out of reached and a bit jealous that you’re with EXO but I’m expecting for an autograph and a long explanation for this! Hahaha...) This is Yura after her madness she’ll just laugh like nothing happened. I’m so thankful to have her.

“Okay. Thank you for all the things that you’ve done to me, Yura, I’ll come back maybe tomorrow or the next day.”

(Okay. Okay---Oops! Hey, Hyorin, I gotta go, dad just called me for a meeting. I need to go bye. Take care! Mwah!)

“I want to tell you everything but I’m afraid to do it. Sorry.” I say.

A silent evening got me all overthink, immensely shocking news got me crazy. I can’t sleep and my conscience is killing me. How can something like this happen? How come I didn’t realize it earlier? Is this even real? How could he do it? I didn’t know he’s a bad person. Somewhere in me is telling that he didn’t do it. Still he’s my dad. I want to tell Yura about what I feel right now to this moment.

 It’s a sunny afternoon and my mom asked me to come to her to the beach. She decided to talk to me in private because it is an important thing to talk about for just the two of us, it made me extremely curios but I can’t do anything since she asked me to.

“What is it that you’re telling me, mom?” I ask. She just shrugs.

“What is that? What do you mean by that?” I nag at her in curiosity and she just let some chuckles.

We were walking, making each steps a memorable one even though we’re not talking that much. I feel happy since it was so long the last time I got to be like this with my mom. I can’t even remember. I take a glance at her all the time. She didn’t change. Her face was still the same but I can see how she got old as times goes by.

She faced me when we reached the seashore. She faced me with a different aura. She looks serious and I don’t like the feeling. “It’s about your dad.” She started. I got nervous.

“W-what’s with dad?” I stammer. I hope it’s not that a bad news.

”He murdered someone.” What?

“He- he---does that mean --he-he killed someone?” I tried to compose myself as my body tries to absorb the sudden revelation.

“I got the chance to get away after he got the arrest warrant from the police.”

“Mom, I don’t believe that. We need to see dad. He’s like that but he’s a good person.” I tried to explain my thoughts to her but she seems to believe the situation.

“They got the cctv from that old house. I, also saw the cctv myself.  He’s there. He hit someone. Police says that he’s in speed and didn’t saw that the lady is crossing.”

“When did that happen?” I asks.

“It happened before we went to the US. That’s the reason why he suddenly decided to migrate in the US.” She said blankly.

Flashbacks started to appear. Those nightmares I’ve been dreaming were actually true. It happened in real life. And I can’t stand the fact about everything. It’s going me crazy. I am afraid of Jongin’s reaction about this issue.

“Hey, the culprit to your mother’s case will soon to be identify.” Chanyeol says.

“Oh you’re awake.” I mumbled. I took a glance on them with the mirror.

“Do you still hold that grudge against the culprit, Kai?” Chen asks which made me worried.

“I don’t know.” He thrifty answered.

I see. I know. I know he’s still having that grudge to my father. Damn it! He is totally not gonna like it. I saw his lips formed to an emotionless line. He doesn’t know what to do. Oh, my poor Jongin. Thinking too much made me fell asleep.

“Hyorin! Hyorin, wake up! There are people looking for you!” My mom wakes me up with her deafening tone. I sat at my bed irritably and rub my eyes in.

“What is it, mom?” I almost scowl.

“Luhan’s here and he wants to see you.”

“What?!”

I let several sighs before I open my door. I wore a simple sweat shirt and a pajama. I tied my hair to a bun and sprayed myself with a bit of vanilla scent cologne. A click was heard from my door. Loud footsteps got me speechless. “Hyorin!!!”

It’s Sehun. He immediately throw himself to me and hugged me tightly. I tried to push him but he’s like a slug. “Yah. What are y-”

“Get away from her!” And Jongin pulled Sehun aside. He’s not in a good mood. I guess?

I got my eyes widen when he grabs my hand and pulled me to i don’t know where. We passed by to everyone. I saw their faces and they’re all worried. I saw Luhan with his lips ajar. I realized i was already inside the car. What is happening?

”Is there something you need to tell me?” He asked out of the blue. He started the engine and the car moves.

“Yes.” I thrifty answered with my eyes looking straight to him.

“Wh-what is it?” He stammered. I guess he was not prepared to what my answer to him.

“I’ll tell you later this evening. I just want this day to be happy. Okay? Let’s forget about everything and spend the rest of this day so meaningful? Please?”

“Why are you like this?” He asks. “Please, jongin.” I plead. And he raised his hand in defeat. I let a sigh. I didn’t know that everything is going to end like this. I played with my hands. I don’t know what to tell him. I don’t know. I’m afraid. I let everything away this time.

“So, where are we going?” I asks.

“We’re going to the park. I want us to ride the ferris wheel and other rides you’d like to try.”

“Okay.”

We arrived to the park and many tourists were here. Jongin held my hand and I intertwined it to his. We started walking and amazed by how the park looks like. I dragged Jongin to the ice cream parlor. I immediately got us a sit.

“Stay here.” I say and smiled at him.

After i got our order I started to my ice cream. I chose vanilla flavor and for Jongin I chose chocolate. All I want for now is ice cream. I saw children playing so hard outside running and laughing. That’s how we used to be before.

“Let’s ride the ferris wheel!” I suggested.

“No, not now. It’s more special if we ride it later.” He whispers to my ear and it gave me goose bumps.

We've been to every rides and I got dizzy. I guess it's normal because we've been in the rides for an hour now. We decided to took a rest and sat on the bench. I roam my eyes and the place looks so cozy. We can view everything that is happening below us. And we're surrounded by green trees. "Are you okay? Are you feeling of throwing up?" Jongin asks me.

"No. I'm good." I winced when he placed his head on my lap. Ahhhh! It tickles! I tried to move him away but he doesn't get affected by it.

"I'm so happy today. I'm happy that you too are happy." He said it while closing his eyes. His angelic face makes me feel the courage of not leaving him. It's for the best. I don't want to keep hurting him. I know that when he knows the truth he'll also see me as a murderer. I his hair and feel how warm his cheeks were. I stare at him. It's the thing I want to do before I end everything about us. I can never look at him when the truth comes out. He took my hand and placed it in his lips. He plant kisses on to it.

"Are you really okay? You've been very quiet since earlier, Hyorin- ah... It bothers me a lot now." I held back my tears. I turn my head to the other direction and sigh.

"I told you I'm okay. Let's ride the ferris wheel now if you don't mind." I smiled to him.

"I change my mind. Let's spend our time here. It's still beautiful if we see it here." he said. He left a tight grip to my hand before he took something from his pocket. I bit my lips. How cruel I am to end this moment with devastation. I love him so much that I need to do this. Because of love I need to sacrifice. Goodbye my love is it?

A shimmering object was seen after he took it from his pocket. A necklace and a shining diamond as its pendant. "Jongin, you don't need to do this." I say. He didn't bother to what I said and instead went at my back. I feel him slowly and carefully locking the necklace. "You look beautiful, Hyorin, I love you so much."

My tears started to flow that made me hate myself. He turn me around and surprised to what he saw. "Oh god, Hyorin, why are you crying?" He say with so much worries. He rubs the tears away. He stays his hand cupping my face.

 "I- I don't even know, Jongin." I say and begun to cry. My sob can be heard by everyone.

"Yah, stop it. They'll think I made you cry." He continously wipes the tears that comes out from my eyes.

He hugs me to comfort me, but I broke it. I don't know but I pulled him close to me. I tip toed, and I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him for the last time. It's our second kiss. I tilt my head down. And the sounds of the fireworks filled the silence. "I'm sorry, Jongin, but we need to stop here."

"What? I can't here you."

"I'm sorry that I hurt you so much. I always blame myself that I should've not come back. I'm sorry... That's all I can say. That's all I can do." The fireworks stopped. And the silence is back.

"Seriously, what is wrong? You've been crying like this because of the necklace I gave to you..."

"I'm sorry, Jongin...--- let- let's break up." I sob and sob.

"What are you talking about?" He held my shoulders. "Look at me! What are you saying?"

"I'm not the girl for you, Jongin. I don't want to hurt you anymore..."

"No... Why are you like this?" He said and hugs me. "Stop it, Hyorin, you're killing me." I tried to free myself from his hug.

"No, Jongin, stop it. In no time you'll realize it wasn't me after all. Just remember that I love you."

"For s sake why are you like this? I thought you love me a-and now you're breaking up with me? Is there any cameras here?" I stop him when he started to go crazy. I bit my lip in disbelief. I gulp several times just to stop myself from crying.

"Tell me... You don't love me anymore? You love someone else is that it?" He scowls. "No, Jongin, I love you so so much." I saw tears coming out from his eyes. I made him cry again...

"I'm sorry, Jongin..." I say and walk away.

Just how great it is and the rain started to pour, just great. All I want is to get away from him.

"Hyorin!"

I hid myself behind this tree. I slid and sat at the ground. I sob and sob just then I felt my heart aches so much. It doesn't feel right.

I reached home, soaked in water. I saw Luhan outside waiting for me. He got shocked to what he saw. He directly runs towards me. "Hyorin! What are you doing? Where's Kai?" I don't know. My mouth refuses to speak. "Let's go inside." I went inside and the house was quiet. Where's everybody? Luhan came back with a towel and hot choco in hand.

"Thanks." I thrifty replied.

"I'm sorry if you're going through this." He hugs me that made me sob again.