Jongin In My Room?

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Ayo! Hahaha omo omo here is an update everyone. Omooo i didn't read it again so there must be alot of gramatical errorsss... enjoy reading! Omo thank you for subscribing! Add me as your friend if you want!

Ps: It still saddens me to what happened on that sewol ferry. Well let's just all pray for them for their safety. BTW Happy birthday to Jessica unnie. <3

-baeqchan


 

J O N G I N  I N  M Y  R O O M ?

 

The day passed so fast that I didn’t realized it’s already summer. Wow. Summer is the day every student wished for to finally transpire and the only days for us to forget about school stuff and everything. I promptly remembered about the thing Yura told me, our lucky summer outing with Exo.  Is this for real? Was that raffle even done fairly? I still cannot accept the fact that the two of us won. I think someone manipulated the results. But I don’t think Yura can do that. I know she’s a diehard exo fan and I’m pretty sure she knows her limits. I just shrugged to that insane thought. I continued walking to the coffee shop. I’m five hours early than before since I don’t have class anymore. Anytime soon I need to say my excuse that I’ll be spending my summer in Daecheon beach.

I’m going to that outing because I need money. I need to be hired in that restaurant Yura was talking about.

“Booo!” I gasp after Yura shocked me. I’m in the middle of finding something under the counter when she unexpectedly pops out.

“What are you doing here?” I ask. Not in my irritated voice just in a bit of annoyed though.

“Did you pack your things already?” She said while leaning in the counter using her elbow.

“Huh?” I stop from wiping the glass with her sudden question.

“What’s with the huh? Don’t tell me you’re not coming?” She sarcastically asked.

“No. I’m going, Yura.”

“Then you should’ve packed because we’ll be going this afternoon.”

“This afternoon? Wait----I--- I haven’t talked about this with the manager. Why so sudden?”

“Errrr… The hiring in that beach will end tomorrow.”

“What? Why didn’t you even tell me?”

“I already talked to your manger.” She’s smiling cutely.

“What? What are you talking about?” Ugh. Why is she so happy in a situation like this?

“I don’t want to lie to you anymore… I’m the real owner of this coffee shop, Hyorin.” I didn’t notice my mouth was ajar.

“You’re kidding me right?”

“No. I’m not kidding. I haven’t talk about this with you because I was really busy these past few days with my dad’s business and besides we just barely see each other.” She explained.

“I just got this coffee shop a week ago.” She added.

“Ohhhh… I see.”

“I want you to work on that beach because I know that the salary we gave to you guys were just enough for you to survive in a day.” She has a point.

“Thanks for your concern, Yura.”

“For you, Hyorin.” She said.

“Oh. Come’n  lets go.” She grabbed my hand and we headed to the door entrance.

“Wait. Is this really okay?”

“Yeah! I swear!”

I was sitting inside the bus with Yura. I decided to sit next to the window. I truly like it in here since I was born. We took the bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal. We’re told that it will take us 2 hours and 10 minutes to eventually reach Daecheon beach.

“Hey.” I call Yura’s attention.

“What? Is there any problem?” She cheerfully asks.

“Nothing. Ahm... after getting to Boryeong----”

“Why are you so worried? Haha... Since it’s summer the route of this bus can extend to Daecheon beach.”

“Oh...Okay.” After that I just sat silently in and took my mp3 player.

After a long ride we arrived. Omooo this place is just too cool. We’re not yet in the beach but I can feel and hear the sound of the waves coming from the sea. I don’t know what Yura is doing because she’s the one who pays for everything for now. I didn’t know that we’ll be staying in a luxurious hotel, well just for me. She was talking to someone. I glanced at her and she’s heading towards me.

“Yes. Let’s  go! I can’t wait to see our room.” She held my hand and we walk to the hotel.

I got mesmerize because the hotel is no joke. I have my mouth ajar.  I’m standing in front of the building like an ignorant. I know I used to see this kind of buildings before but that was before, before I left my parents.

 “A-are you sure we’re going to stay here? Do you think this is too expensive?” I hesitantly asked.

“You don’t have to worry, Hyorin. My uncle is the one who’s going to pay for this.” She said smiling.

“Ohhhh... Okay. I will  not argue with you anymore.” I said. Ughh...she’s just too rich.

We proceed to the hotel and the inside was just too perfect. I don’t have any idea if how am I going to pay this girl beside me.

“Just wait here.” She said before going and I just nodded.

After minutes she’s back. “Let’s go.” She grabs her bags and I follow her.

“What floor are we?”

“Our rooms will be on the 15th floor.”

“Okay.” I smile at her.

We took the elevator because it’s obviously impossible for us to take the stairs. In a minute we reach our room number and all I feel was to jump on that bed and sleep. The room looks more like a condominium.  The place is cozy it has exactly two rooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, dining area and living room. The walls has a colored of mint green while some of the edges were orange. The ceilings has an exquisite carving and designs. I immediately went to the veranda and open the huge sliding glass door.

Wow, the breeze of the sea that swats to my skin. The harmony from the waves makes me feel relaxed. I take a deep breath and it feels so good.

“WIIIIIII. We’re here!” Yura said it while jumping.

“Yeah, Yeah.” I mutter.

“When is exo going to come here?” I added.

“In the middle of July.” She said and throws herself on the couch.

“What? We’re one month---”

“Yeah. Yeah... I’ll sleep now. Bye, Hyorin.” She said and giggles before disappearing from my vision. So, it means. I need to find a job as soon as possible.

I left a note above the table before leaving the hotel room. I don’t want Yura to freak out just because she thought I disappeared.  I was walking in this crowded area of the beach.  All I can see was food, food, food, nothing else but food. So literally I can feel my tummy calling for delicious aliment. I’m hungry that I want to buy all of this. I sat on the table and took the menu. I’m sorry, Yura. This is an unexpected call from my tummy.

“We have too many costumers! Where is L.Joe?” I hesitantly glance at the woman shouting.

“I’m sorry, madam but L.Joe is sick  for today.” The not too old boy said.

“We need someone who can replace him.  Hurry, hire someone.”

“O—okay.” Without any second thought I was already running towards them.

I’m panting because I need to dare with all these people blocking my way. We look like sardines that were placed in a can.

“HI!” I saw both of them were surprised to my sudden action.

“What do you need?” The woman asked  in her midly indicent tone.

“C-can I apply----”

“You’re hired!” She said without letting me finish to what i'm  about to say and continued counting the money in her hands.

“Wh---what? You don’t need my bio---”

“Start now before I change my mind.”  A successful smile formed in my face.

“Hey, I’m Niel.” He extends his hand for a shake hand.  I didn’t hesitate because he seems nice.

“Hyorin.”

I’m now on my  way to the hotel.  I didn’t expect that I can find a job too soon. This is totally so great. I receive my salary in my first day. Can you believe that? I was walking with a grin in my lips the whole time. Now I need to face Yura’s rant on me. Gezzz.. I’m sure she’s really mad at me right now.

I slowly opened the door and saw Yura staring at me angriy. I gave her a weak smile. “Where have you been?” She  looks  like my mom. Haha.

“Errr... I left a note.”

“A note is not enough. What if something happened to you?”

“I’m perfectly fine.”

“Why didn’t you let me come along?”

“It’s because you’re sleeping and I don’t want to disturb your sleep.” She walks towards me  and hugged me.

“He—hey. You’re being cheessy.” I said.

“Just don’t leave again.”

“Okay. I’m sorry. I have good news though.” She removed her hug and faces me.

“What?”

“I got a job!” She still processing it, but then she immediately shakes me. Why is she always like this?

“Sto—stop it,Yura. I’m getting dizzy.”

“Oh, sorry. So where, when?”

“A while ago. Long story. Haha I’ll tell you tomorrow. For now can we sleep?”

“But I’m hungry.”

“I have something for you.” I grab the plastic that contains delicious meat from the restaurant.

“Wow... Thanks, Hyorin!” She took the plastic from me and went to the kitchen.

It’s a nice midnight for me. Silent takes place because it seems like Yura was already sleeping. The voice from the people outside can be heard slightly. I prayed before going to sleep. I closed my eyes but a sound wakes me up. I roam my eyes and say someone was standing in the corner. I got horrified when it was walking towards me. Is this some kind of prank? I don’t know but I can’t speak.

“Hi.” He said.

“J---Jongin?” Is this a dream?

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^