Loser

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

 

hello. long time no update, readers! here is an update! :*


L O S E R

"Ya! Where are you?" I asks.

"Can someone hear me?"

Unfortunately, today was the first day of our camping session, In which I was very opposed of. Earlier this morning I arrived with Luhan and Yura and right now I don't know where they were. I was walking with my two greasy feet in this frightening place unescorted by no one. We did a treasure hunting awhile ago before this silly situtaion.

"Guys!"

"Waaaaaaahhh~!" I scream in horror.

It's a sunny day today and it helps me to not get afraid of what so ever I am going to encounter on my way to I don't know, alone. The rays of the sun can be felt by my skin. However, I always feel that someones following me, but it creeps me out when there is actually no one whenever I turn around. Maybe I am like this because of those horror movies I've watched before.

I went to the woods together  with EXO. All the students with the same year lever like mine were invited to this damn field trip. I grouped with Yura but unfrotunately I got separated from them just after I tied the laces of my ty shoe. Now I'm all alone. I walk maybe a miles already. I think I was just circling around on the same spot for an hour now. It was strange that I don't see any few any new figures or marks that indicates I've moved. Oh, someone help me!

"Yura sshi?"

"Can someone hear me? Please help me I am all alone and lost!"

I stop by this old oak tree and took a sit for a moment. My legs were all tired and ready to collapse. I sigh. I search for water in my bag and drink a little. I was thinking how am I supposed to go home> I glanced at my wrist watch and freaking hell it's 4:43 pm and I just felt my eyes closing.

It's almost dark when I opened my eyes, and I haven't seen any of my schoolmates roaming around. Am I that too far from them already? Mother, please help me find my way, please. I can't even stand from where I am sitting right now. All I can feel is that my heart is pounding. My brains gonna explode from thinking negative thoughts about ghosts. At first I feel a single drop of liquid from above when it pours continously as time passes by. I embrace myself as the cold droves my body. I was surpridsed when a familiar voice was calling out for my name.

"Hyorin! Are you there?"

"Hyorin!"

"Please respond if you hear me!"

After hearing his voice, the anger inside me disappear. I should feel pain and hatred to him, but tonight I only feel is i joy. He found me. What is he doing here? Was he really looking for me? But why? I have lots of question I want to ask him but I am too afraid to know the answers.

"Jongin..."

"HYORIN IS THAT YO-"

He stops after seeing me, so am I. My heart was fluttered just by seeing his face. His hair was messy and those water dripping from his hair is appealing. I saw his chest going up and down chasing for some air. I can feel butterflies in my stomach but I should stop right now.

I faced on the other direction and tried to stand up but my legs doesn't have any strength to stand anymore. A warm hand held my shoulder. Those feelings are back. I still love him. Just for this moment everything vanished.

"Hyorin!" He scowls and run towards me. I immediately felt his embrace. HIs warm body cocoing me. All I want right now is hijm. All I feel is I am now safe with him.

"Let's go." He bent down gestured me to piggy back ride me. Oh my God. It's actually the second time he'll piggy back ride me.

"No, thanks . I am not coming."

"Are you always like this? Making people around you worry?" He scowls at me. The dripping of the water through his hair is actually so y and distructing.

"What are you talking about? You know what? Stop it. I don't want to hear anything from you. You're always so unfair!" I said and turn away from his direction.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said and grabs my arm that made me turn back to him again.

"Stop it. I don't want to argue with you."

"Are you in relationship with Luhan hyung?" 

I think everything around went slowly. I don't know how to process those words he says. He's asking about Luhan and I don't know what to tell him. I don't think it's a good idea to be stuck up with him in this place full of trees in the middle of the night. I didn't even noticed that the rain was already gone.

"I knew it." he irritately scowls.

"It's not what you're thinking, Jongin." I said calmly.

"Then, what? What is the meaning of all this? I know I made a mistake. I hurted you and I regretted all of it. I'm just sio hurt that you left me, Hyorin. And that night I found oout that it was your dad who killed my mother... I just don;t know what to d-"

"He didn't kill your mom, Jongin. All of it was a lie. He was set up."

"How can you say it was a set up? Who could have done that?"

"My dad told me everything. And I trust him not because he is my dad but because I know he is telling the truth. I hope you'll  believe me. I'll prove to you that my dad is innocent."

"You don't have to do that. Hyorin. I believe you."

And we spend the rest of the night telling all the stories behind,  and ofcourse I didn't tell him about my illness because that night was full of joy and I don't want to ruin it again.

"Hey, baby." Jongin said.

"What's in to you?" 

"We better go back to the camp. I guess everyone is worried."

"Together? No, no. You're going back alone and I'll-"

"Together. End of story. Let's go."

"You're always the boss." and I followed him.

...

"Where  have you been? Oh my god." Yura ran towards me after seeing my presence in the camp.

"I got lost." I explained thriftly.

"Hyorin!" Luhan then appears.

"Luhan." the only thing I said to him and just passed by him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he asks.

"What is it?" I said while walking making myself busy.

"What happened?" he grabbed my wrist that made me stop.

"Nothing? I wasn't in danger because Jongin found me." I said. I feel like I'm embarassed to face him. He loves me and still I've been so nice to Jongin last night.

"Yeah, right. Okay. Great. See you later." and he left. I then feel something inside me. I'm hurt when he is like that.

I chose to just slept in our tent because I feel so very tired and sleepy. Those memories that Jongin and I shared last night are going to be the best memories I'll have with him. And I am thinking maybe it is going to be the start of our good relationship with each other. I don't know if I'll tell Yura about this.

I woke up with someone beside me. Someone is actually hugging me. I raised my head and my heart just started to pound like hell. It's Jongin sleeping beside me and he's cocooing me. What the hell is he doing here? I pushed him away and I don't care if he'll get mad. His irritated face immediately shows up.

"What the hell?" he scowls.

"What the hell? Are you out of your mind? What are you doing here? What if they see us?" I glared at him.

"What? I don't care. Let them think what they want to think." he was about to go near me when the tent opens and it shows Chanyeol's shock face.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked with his eyes wide open.

Jongin faked his cough and took my notebook that gave me question marks. "She won't give her notebook." and with that attitude he left without saying another word.

"Jongin is really a bipolar huh?" chanyeol said then sat beside me.

"I guess?" the only thing I said. I am still in the middle of adjusting since this is the first time Chanyeol and I talked after what happened.

Chanyeol was talking to me while my attention were outside the tent watching Luhan talking to someone. I feel sad at that thought. Luhan talking to someone else. Maybe I got myself attached to him this past few days. Chanyeol cupped my face to face him with my eyes got widen. He squeezes my both cheeks and started to laugh at me. And I just frown to him.

"You're so cute, Hyorin shiiI!" he squeals.

"Ya, stop it you giant!" I scowl at him and immediately removed his hands from my face.

"Maybe this is the reason why hyung likes you." he said out of nowhere.

"What?" I blurted out.

"I am right, right? Also Luhan hyung likes you." and to what he said stop from everything that I've been thinking and faced him.

"You know?" and he nods.

"It's very obvious just how both of them take care and worries about you all the time. They're also fighting because of you." and he stops. "Oops! I should've not told you that." he immediately went outside hiding his mouth.

Luhan and Jongin fighting over me? Normal people should feel glad but I feel sadness and guilt. Now I am asking myself again if it was a good idea to cross ways with them again. I found myself walking towards Luhan who is now sitting peacefully on the bench.

"Hi." I started.

"Why are you here? You should take a rest. You've been out there all night you should be tired." he said.

"I wanted to say sorry... for everything that I've done that would've hurt you." I say.

"Why are you saying that? You didn't do anything wrong." luhan keep the distance between the two of us.

"I did. I am sorry because of me you and Jongin were fighting." I explained.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just go somewhere else where I cannot feel this sadness inside me." I got shocked to his sudden statement.

"I'm a loser, Hyorin, I don't deserve you. I'm a loser." and he left me dumbfounded.