Jung Hyesun

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello Yerobun! Eomoooooo I'm so sorry for the late update TT.TT I'm so busy with school stuff .... and thank you for reading eventhough this story is lame hahahaahahah OtL ! Enjoy reading :_) <3

-baeqchan


 

J U N G  H Y E S U N

 

I got into every girls eyes in the campus, calling me a flirt because exo's always around me. I'm always into fight because of them, my patience were not tenacious for you to know. There is that girl who's extremely annoying and the one in command of bullying me, Hyesung. Jung Hyesung. She really got into my nerves now. How pathetic she is, accusing me of something that is completely erroneous?

Speaking of the devil. A girl with a paint on her face, I mean make up. Well, yeah looks like a paint because it was hell a profound. With two soldiers at her back, trying hard to be famous.  

"Here she is." She mumble and leaned on the wall with her crossed arms. I roll my eyes on her in despise.
"What are you doing in here?" She asked with a tone.
"Why?" I asked back without any insterest. I want to make her pissed.
"I'm asking you and you're answering me with a question? Uneducational." She blurted with satisfaction.
"Why are you talking to me anyway? I should not talk to strangers, you know? Specially to clowns because clowns are more dangerous than strangers." I mutter, still not glancing a look at her. I'm busy with my assignments.
"Do you want some  slap on your face?" She said and showed me her wide grin.
"You know what? You're wasting my time. Why don't you do your assignments instead of bothering me? I utter and stood up.
"Where are you going?" She snap.
"Getting away from you? I suggest." I said and hide a wide grin in my lips.
"Don't walk away  from me when I'm talking to you!" She exclaimed getting everyones attention.
"Here we goes again." I whispered to my self.

Hyesun with imaginary smokes coming from her nose and ears I smirked. Such a brat. I really don't like people like her, irritable as always. I handed her some flies I caught a while ago in the school garden and I didn't know she's scared with those. Hello? Those were just flies. She started screaming and I'm rediculously embarrassed, people around us began to laugh. 

"You'll pay for this!" She said she went away with the other two girls.

I was really busy in making my biology assignments today. I was happen to be studying a fly but unfortunately Hyesun interrupted me and started talking nonsense about me so I decided  to gave her the fly, now I need another one. Tss. 

"Ms. Shin?" My attention got caught by a familiar voice. I glanced at her. 
"Mrs. Kwon!" I gladly said. Faking my grin to hide what I just did.
"I would like you to go and meet your partner in the quiz ball next month. He's in the library upstairs" She said while her eyes busy on the papers she was holding, flipping each pages.
"Eh? Quiz ball?" I aksed confusingly. I don't know anything about this quiz ball.
"Oh. I believe Mr. Kim didn't tell you." She glanced at me and frowned.
"Eh, Jongin?" 
"Yes, and I suggest you should go upstairs  now."
"But in what way was I chosen for this ball?"
"Ms. Shin there is no further question for this. We select the participants according to their grades and  performance. And you Ms. Shin is one of the grade A students in this university."
"But you didn't asked me before you let me in to the quiz ball."
"No buts Ms. Shin. I'm well impressed by your performance even though you're just new here. Keep up the good work. I'll be going, bye!" She said and smiled at me, waving her hands. I was left dumbfounded. 

I'm on my way to the library. I don't have any idea why I'm feeling cold and nervous, it's just Jongin whom I'm going to meet.

"Noona!" Sehun called and waved at me.
"Sehunnie!" I replied.
"Congratulations for being chosen as one of the representative for quizz ball." He said as soon as he reached my spot.
"Well, I didn't even know about it, I mean I just found out about it awhile ago when Mrs. Kwon told me." I explained.
"You just knew? Jongin-hyung didn't told you? That hyung really." He mumbled
"It's okay, maybe he forgot." I said trying to change the atmosphere.
"Noona,  I need to go. I still have my next class." He said.
"Oh. Okay. Take care." I said and waved at him  and he did the same.

I was wearing my headset once again. I don't think I can live without this two little earbuds inside my ears for one day or even an hour. A random song played and it's I'm a loner by CnBlue. Are you guys a fan of CnBlue too? Becuse I am! Haha okay I let the whole song finish before I go inside the library. I knew that Jongin is mad at me and i don't hella know why.  

"BOO!" 
"LUHAN!" I snap out from my peeking.
"What are you doing here? Stalking someone?" He said while letting some of his cute chuckles.
"You? Why are you scaring me? Tss." I gave him a you'll-be-dead-later-look. I glance at the library and some of the eyes were glaring at me.
"I'm sorry though I just saw you from behind. Haha..." He said.
"Psh." I glared at him.
"Who are you looking for?" He asked and tried to look inside the library.
"Jongin." I casually said. I felt that Luhan stopped. I take a look at him and he doesn't have any emotion.
"Hey? Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. I just remembered something." He asnwered as soon as he get back to his senses. 
"Nah... I hate this. I don't want to be part of this quizz ball at all. Mrs. Kwon does." I said.
"Yeah, I heard about it." He said. I sigh.

I'm finding myslef some chair to sit on. This library is crowded and I can't see any sign of Jongin in this place. I wondered where he is. Am I that late that he left already and didn't wait for me? I feel dissapointed. Will everything change if I tell them the  truth? 

I got back to my senses when my eyes caught Jongin and he's with Hyesun? Hyesun clinging in his arms. I felt my heart being crampled. Who is Hyesun in his life?

 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^