Feel So Bad

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Omygeeeee! Thank you for the comments! That gave me lots of determination to continue this fic.Thank you so much! I love you all. Please, enjoy reading! Feel free to ask anything anytime if there are some confusion in the story. :--)

-baeqchan


 

F E E L  S O  B A D

 

“Hyori ah! I miss you!” I squirmed when Sehun hugged me tightly. Jezzzzz.

The day flies so quickly. Today is July 15, 2014, the day Yura contemplates. The two day summer vacation with EXO starts now. Yep, EXO went inside of our hotel room. The twelve of them inside makes me wanna suffocate. Aigoo... I don’t think I can live with them because everything right now is in chaos. The moment they barged in the room, all went on a commotion. Well, since they knew us already they don’t need to wait for our permission.  Somehow, I’m still worried how am I gonna tell everyone about my little secret.

“Yah! Sehun ah! How can you miss her? We’ve been together yesterday! Kkaebsong.” Baekhyun evoked and everyone starts laughing.  Lol his ‘kkaebsong’ makes everyone laugh except Jongin.  I gulp. He’s in his serious mode, again. I recognized that Sehun’s still hugging me, so I removed his hands from my waist and stood up.

“Kkaebsong~” Chen repeated and the room was filled with unstoppable chuckles before I left the living room.

I distinct to go to the kitchen since it’s too early, probably their appetites were still empty.  I’ll just prepare some chocolate porridge for us. I’m alone in the kitchen and all I can hear were the sounds coming from the living room. They must’ve been enjoying. I smiled to that fact.

I’ve been having a hard time reaching for the porridges since it was placed on the upper part of this wooden cabinet and the only way for me to get it is by using a chair. Well, I don’t think that’s a good idea because I need to pass by in the living room where all of them stays at the moment before I get to the dining area.

“Aish! Jjinja!” I groan in surrender.

All of a sudden a hand reached for the can of porridge. I instantly turned around and saw Jongin looking at me! Oh freak! “He-hey!” I tensely acknowledge.  “Wh—what are you doing here?” I added, trying to defeat the awkwardness in me.

He puts the can on the sink. We are just inches away from each other.  DAMN! I want to go backwards but I can’t. I’m in a dead end! Jezzz. I can feel my feet trembles. I don’t know why I’m always like this whenever he’s near me. I told myself to not go near him anymore. That’s the real reason why I chose to be in the kitchen. I need to fight my feelings for him. I’m not allowed to love him anymore because he loves someone else.

“I got thirsty.”  He replied and gazes at me that made me hyperventilate. His perfect sculptured face!

“Oh—I see. Hahaha—ha-ha thanks for the help.” I said and found my way out away from him.

He exactly took ten cans of porridge while I was opening them one by one. “Hey!” I stopped him before he completely vacated the kitchen.

“Thanks!” The only word came out from my mouth. At least I showed him my gratitude. That’s the least I could do now. And he completely vanished and the humming happy virus Chanyeol enters the kitchen.

“Hey! What’s up? Wow! Is that porridge?” He immediately runs on to me and leans on the table and dipped his pinky and tasted it.

“It’s delicious!” He complements. It made me smile, though.

“I’ll help you serve this. Why didn’t you ask for help?” He asked while placing the porridge into the bowl.

“Did Jongin helped?” He questioned.

“Yeah. He’s the one who took those cans from the cabinet because I can’t reach it.” I thoroughly said.

“That’s good to hear.” He immediately went out after filling the bowls with the food.

The beach was getting louder and crowded, so  I decided to sit back on the white sand, watching Yura with the EXO  members having fun. They’re splashing water on each other and I saw Tao skiing with Kris. They’re literally having fun.  Why I’m not having fun with them?  I told you I’m not fan of beaches and besides I’m wearing a blue two piece with a see through top and a white short. And I am not confident about it.

Anyways, I’m playing with the sands. I know it’s so stupid the ‘summer outing with EXO’ because here I am, forever alone. I always caught Yura taking glances at me and I don’t have any choice but to give her a smile as an assurance that I’m okay. This is life. I realized that I was writing Jongin’s name in hangul. What the hell! I immediately erased it using my foot and check on my both side if someone saw it and thank God no one was beside me. I exhale in relief.

“I saw what you did there!”

And with that, I at once had an adrenaline rush and instantly glanced to my right, and to my big freaking surprise, I discerned Luhan wearing his alluring smile on me.  Oh my God. But that appealing smile is somehow little by little ceased as he espies that our face was absolutely close to each other, that a one move will make our lips collide. I gulped to that thought.

“Lu—Luhan?!” I shrieked in surprise and turn my head on the other way, while panting.

That few seconds was totally enthusiastic. Unfortunately, I had wished it was Jongin. In some means I want Jongin to kiss me? I’m getting insane! This is not good. Huhu... I spank my head a little, enough not to notice by Luhan.

“Why are you not joining with us?” He asked. I bit my lip.  Did he saw it? Probably, not because he should’ve mentioned it, right now. I faced him and he’s now sitting straight looking at the beach.

“Your side profile is good-looking.” I divulged that made me regret later on.  ! What am I saying? I should’ve not said it.

“Haha... I know I’m handsome. No need to emphasize, Hyorin.” He scoffs.

“Ya! That was a joke!” I lied. Errrr...

“Is that why you always drool when I’m around?” He mocked. I gaze at him with irritation.

“Whatever! Psh.” I gave him an angry glare and chose to stand up but before I fully do it on my own, Luhan lifted me up in a bridal style. I immediately screamed.

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!!” I squawk trying to free myself from him however it’s too late because he threw me into the beach.

I perceived the water leisurely invading the parched part of my body. Gaaaah! Aish! I scowled at Luhan so many times. EXO starting to approach as I already caught their attention by screaming and shouting to Luhan. I don’t know but in an unfortunate matter I saw Jongin with Yura. They’re talking calmly like they’ve known each other for so long. They’re together, alone in the deserted part of the beach. What is this? My heart is being crumpled, it hurts.

“Hey, are you okay?”Luhan worriedly asked also helping me to stand up.

“Luhan hyung, noona is angry!” Sehun angrily pushed Luhan away from me and hugged me. Sehun’s habit is hugging me, uncomfortable.

“Luhan hyung, don’t show your feelings too much.” Lay teased which made Luhan flush. Aigoo...

Kris and Tao were busy together. I saw Kris scolding Tao because he doesn’t know how to ski. Poor Tao... I got confused when I glanced at Suho and he’s frowning at me. Is he mad? But I can’t take off my eyes from Yura and Jongin. It hurts, so I diverted myself from them by starting to play frolic with the waves.

“YAYAYAYO!” Baekhyun screamed along with D.O. Silly they’re practicing their vocal.

Jongin and Yura, they're just talking. There's nothing wrong about it,right? Besides, I can't do anything regarding to it. I can't and I don't have the right. I continued playing with the rest of EXO  members Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, D.O, and baekhyun. Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun decided to do the barbecue for us to have food.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^