The Questions

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello! hahaha here's the another update! Enjoy reading! This chapter is dedicated to my friend Ruth a.k.a Oh Sehun hahaha... Omooo still can't get over about exo's leak practice video (again). <3

-baeqchan


 

T H E  Q U E S T I O N S

 

"Why'd you lied to us?" Suho unbelievably asked. I just shrugged.

"I'm just ashamed after knowing that you guys were already idols." I replied. I know it was a lame excuse it's because I don't know what to do.

"What is it that you should be ashamed of?" Suho asked again. Now he is in front of me but my mind was still at Jongin's hands.

"When did you find this?" I ignored Suho because I'm so curious when and where did Jongin found my precious picture of them. Did he stole it when he was at my house? Was that the thing he was hiding from me in my bathroom?

"It doesn't matter when I found it."  He said like it's not a big deal at all.

"Of course it matters, so all these times you knew? I looked like an idiot all these freaking times!" I hissed.

"It’s because of your stupidity!" Jongin threw that thing at my face and shouted at me. Why is he so mad at me?

"Jongin!" Suho called him but too late he was already out of sight.

 

My eyes went to Suho who's eyes were on me already. I gasp. I think I need to explain myself now, but before that, I took the thing Jongin threw at me. My eyes widen. It’s the picture. Where did he get this? When? My brain wants to explode, too much question popping out from my head that needs to be answered. Should I explain myself?

 

"You should, right now." The man in front of me said out of nowhere.

"Do you read minds?" I blurted out. He just frowned at me.

"I'm sorry, suho hyung." I said first and pouted.

"That's no use, Hyorin." He said in denial.

"But-----"

"We are not kids anymore, Hyorin." He muttered seriously. I came back to reality. Yeah he's right we're not kids anymore. We are now grown up adults.

"I'm sorry. Are you still mad at me?" I hesitantly asked. I know he is. How stupid of me.

"Yes." He thrifty answered and I just pouted and bow my head. I don't know what to say to him. I'm scared.  I'm only scared to Suho hyung.

"Was it because I lied or because I left? Please tell me." I asked.

"Please oppa tell me. I don't really wanna lie in the first place. I just got scared and everything became insanely complicated." I begged.

"Let's talk about this in a more private place." He suggested and I just nod.

 

I was looking at Suho oppa in his fully covered self. Why do I feel like I was talking to some criminal? Lol. He's been fully covered. I can only see his eyes. Well I can still see his nose but mostly I can't see anything.

 

"Do you really need to dress like that?" I pointed at him using my lips.

"Yeah, because if I don't, fans will chase you and do some awful things and I don't wanna let that happen."

"Ahhhhhh..." I just nod while my mouth was opened wide as my sign of amusement.

"Back to our topic?" He reminds. I gasp.

"Errr... can we eat first? I---I'm hungry." I said because I don't know what to say to him in the first place.

"Alright. Alright." He automatically raised his hands to call the waiter's attention.

 

I began explaining things to him while chewing the delicious food he ordered. I'm glad he understands me. I'm glad I have him as my buddy. I let him knew why I left them unexpectedly. That my dad suddenly decided to migrate in The United States because of the business that he is assigned to.

 

"I know I was stupid but my dad didn't allow me to go somewhere that time. I don't know he just said that it's better if we stay inside our house." I explained. While explaining to him some questions seem to slowly appear in my deficient knowledge.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that. Now I know the reason why you left. I'm not mad at you to be real. I don't know if the rest were mad or not."

"I tried to come back oppa, but I can't."

"We're still kids at that time. We can't blame ourselves."

"I was so sad that I haven't said my proper goodbyes to you guys. I'm very sad at that moment. I promise not to leave but unexpectedly I broke that promise."

"Hyorin."

"It was Jongin's birtbday when I left."

"Yeah, As far as I can remember he cried. It was the second time I saw him crying."

"Was Jongin really that mad at me?"

"Sadly, yes he is."

"Can you tell me about his suicidal attempt? Please oppa tell me."

"I can't tell you that. It's better if it comes from him."

"But---- but why did he do that?"

"I don't know. I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed. I just need to change the mood. I don’t want our conversation to be like this.

"So how are you guys? I'm sorry I wasn't there to cheer you all during your trainee days."

"It’s okay, Hyorin." He then sips his mango shake.

"How's your mom? How's Jongin's mom doing?"

"Well my mom still is teaching in Busan. And... and Mrs. Kim... she's... she died long time ago." My eyes got shocked. Mrs. Kim was one of the kind hearted mother on earth. She was like my second mom. I can't explain what I feel. I can feel guilty was all over my body. I wasn't there when Jongin needed me.

"W----wh--what? Wh--why?" I asked, horrified. I want to know everything happened when I was gone.

"That moment when you left was the time Mrs. Kim died. She got hit by a car." I feel nervous. I want to cry.

"I--I'm sorry, oppa." The tears lingering in my eyes suddenly fell continuously. I heard myself sobbing and felt Suho's hands on my shoulders. I didn't notice that he transferred to the seat beside me. He is now semi hugging me. I was sobbing so hard.

"Ssshhh... It's okay... Things really happen without any warning." He said.

"I--I I'm..."

"Ssssh..." I continuously cried. I never thought this would end up like this. Is this why Jongin hates me so much?

"I'm sorry, I got emotional. Mrs. Kim was the best mom on earth. I--I never thought about this." I continued.

"Yeah, did you know? When Mrs. Kim died that was the first time I saw Jongin cried. Then the second is when you left. After that I never saw him cry again."

"Poor Jongin." I whispered.

"How are you? Why are you in Seoul?" Suho changed the mood. Great.

"Ahm... I left our house."  I answered while wiping the tears that mess up on my face.

"What do you mean you left?" I can see a weird curiosity in Suho’s face.

"I left. I left my mom and dad. I don't want to be in the US anymore. I don't have friends in there and I'm not happy." I said the truth.

"Really? You came to Seoul all by yourself? Wow. You're still a brave girl, huh?"

"Yeah? No?"

"Hahaha." He chuckled.

"Suho hyung!" A cheerful man hugged Suho and sat beside him.

"Luhan?" I blurted out.

"Hyorin! What are you doing here?" Luhan glanced at me.

"You know each other?" Suho curiously asks.

"Yes. She's actually my fi----- friend." I got scared when he's about to say it. Thank God he didn't.

"Yeah. Hehehe..." I quietly laugh.  Am I lucky enough to have friends that can understand me.

"What a small world. How'd you know each other?"

"Ahm... It's short but complicated story." I said.

"Oh... I see."

"Did you tell him?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah..." I said. I tilt my head. I'm still ashamed that I lied.

"So?"

“I know her reasons now, Luhan." I heard Suho said.

"That's good, how about the rest?"

"They still don't know. Only Jongin and I knew.”

 

I went home with Luhan’s company because their manager wants to see Suho oppa, so Suho needs to go first. Before we went home directly to our house Luhan invited me to a ice cream parlor. I didn’t know Luhan likes ice cream too.

 

“Thanks for the treat.” I said happily.

“No probem.” He answered me sincerely.

“See you next time.” I said and was about to close the door when he stopped it using his hand.

“W-what?” I utter.

“Good night and sweet dreams.” He said and turned around. Did he blush? Ommmo kyeopta!

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^