Worried?

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Yehet! Here's the late update again kfjghdjfgh i know it's not long i'll continue later :))) This chapter is going to be edited. Please reread. :-)

-baeqchan


 

W O R R I E D ?

 

“Did you hear about the mud festival?” Yura asks in the middle of chewing our steamed stew.

We are now having our breakfast in the restaurant of this hotel. The prices in their menus were extremely costly. I’d rather have some water than buying their expensive dishes but because Yura is with me she insisted and she won. Yura spent a huge amount just for this breakfast. Just imagine that we’re spending our whole two months in this resort. Errrrr...

“No-no, what is that?” I question.

“It’s a festival that was done yearly every summer. I know we’ll enjoy it because many tourists like it.” She said. And I just nod.

“By the way did you saw exo in this hotel?” She asks. What?  Damn.

“Ah... No? Wh—why am I going to see them? You said they’ll be here in the middle of July, right?” She must not know.

[Flashback...]

It was a cold evening and it’s a great time for  me  to  sleep. This is the moment where I’m a  bit free  from my problems. No school and no exo for at least one month for me. Before I totally drop my eyelid I prayed first. After a minute of prayers I decided to lay down on my  bed. The bed sheets were just too soft which is a great idea for me.  I closed my eyes and the sounds of the people chattering, shouting and having fun outside can only be heard. But a moment later I heard a quiet and slow footsteps in my room, my senses got alive and ready for what could happen,  but as  I  opened my eyes a  man in  his black hoodie had appeared  standing in the corner  of my  room. It’s totally freaking me out. I don’t know but there’s no words who wants to come out from my mouth. I just had to stare on that man  but as he was slowly approaching  to me  I  got  nervous that my heart wants  to explode.

“Hi.” He said.

“J---Jongin?” Is this a dream?

“Jongin?” I was surprised when he spoke and took off his hoodie.

“Lu---Luhan!” I realized it was him and forgot not to shout. Damn. Did I just called him Jongin?

“Miss me? But base on your tone you’re not happy to see me.” I bounced when he sat on the bed beside me. Ugh! I’m so stupid! Why would Jongin say ‘hi’ to me in the first place?

“You’re so stupid, Hyorin. Stupid!” I quietly scowl to myself.

“Did you say something?”

“Ye—yeah. How did you get here?” I asked him frowning.

“Maybe I took a bus---”

I cut him off. This is not the time for his jokes and sarcasms. “Seriously, how did you even get here IN MY ROOM? Does Yura know about this?” I  hysterically asked.

“Okay. Relax and breathe,  Hyorin, breathe.” He said. I glared at him.

“I went here first actually Kai is with me.” He added but the moment he mentioned Jongin’s name, I roved my eyes around the room because maybe Jongin was there standing  and  sending death glares at me. Thank God he’s not in the room.

“What? Why?”

“Well it’s a long story. I just woke up this morning and manager hyung were already shouting on us to get ready because we need to work the venue for our exo outing with two lucky fans. Blah blah blah.”

“And?” Does he know that I am one of the lucky fans?

“Okay. I  know everything, Hyorin. You and Yura were the said two lucky fans to hang out with us.”

“Yah. You ignored my question. How did you get here?”

“I climbed from our terrace.”

“So your room was just next to ours?”  I exclaimed and he just gave me  his adorable grin. Ughh... stop it Luhan.

“You should get out now before Yura wakes up and get shocked.” I said and leave my bed walking through my door.

“Hyorin.” I stop from my tracks and face Luhan.

“Lu----”

Luhan suddenly hugs me that made me cut off. My eyes were both wide open. He hugs me tightly, his chin on my shoulder and his tight arms wrapped around me. I couldn’t feel anything but his warm hug. What is wrong with him? I want to push him but my hands don’t want to.

“Lu—Luhan...” I mutter.

“Just for  a moment.” He utter and I feel his head moves a bit and it set all my hair to stand up when I feel his breath near my ears. It slowly moves to my neck and it stops on my cheeks.

“Y—yah!” I felt his soft pink lips touches my cheeks. Luhan of exo, my fiancé just  kissed me. He removed his hug and look s at me with a sincere smile on his face.

“Goodnight, Hyorin. Have a nice dream.” He said in goodbye and passes through me straight to the door. He left me dumbfounded. What the hell just happened?

[End of Flashbacks...]

“Hey! Are you listening to me?” I snap back from reality when Yura shakes me. Is this her somesort of habit?

“Ye—yeah. What was that again? I just remembered something.” I lied.

“Never mind, let’s go somewhere else.”

“Hu-huh? But I have work.  I can’t be with you.”

“Okay. I’ll just drop you off  to where  you’re working.”

“No. No need, Yura. You have done so much to me.  I don’t know how to repay you anymore. Enjoy the beach, okay? I can go alone.”

“But---”  I  didn’t let her finish because if I did she’ll insist again.

“No buts, Yura. Bye, see you tonight!” I said and hurriedly went outside.

It’s already passed 11pm and Mrs. Choi did not allow us go home yet because the costumers keep on coming. I’m not tired I’m just worried that Yura will get worry too. I’m so stubborn. I don’t want to keep her wait and agonize. Ugg... I can’t say that I need to go home. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Choi will get mad at me.

“Hey... Are you alright?” L.joe asks. Oh by the way L.Joe came back today. And he’s nice too like Niel.

“Yeah...”

“Are you worried? I can try telling Mrs. Choi that you need to go home.” He utter.

“No.  I’m good.” I proffer him a smile and he just smiled back.

Exactly 1:09 am I was walking in the seashore together with L.Joe and Niel. They insist to go with me for my safety. It’s still busy in the beach even though it’s already late night. We talked about ourselves  and we’ve known each other more.

“Hey, it’s still your second day but you worked too hard. You can be our employee of the month.” L.Joe said letting small chuckles. He’s cute!

“Yeah. Yeah! That’s right dude.” Niel said in agreement.

“And for that we need to take some selca of your face!” They mutter and burst out of laughter. I glared at them.

“What? No.No. Haha that’s a bad idea.” I said in oppose. But before  I disagree they took their phones and started taking pictures of me.

“Ya! I’m too ugly for this! I’m going to punch you both!” I screamed.

“Stop it!” I said while letting small laugh.

“Niel! Hold her!” L.Joe commanded and Niel  did it immediately.

“Nooooo!” I screamed but I stopped when someone grabs me unbreakably from Niel and L.Joe. I glanced  to the man still holding my arms.

“JONGIN?” I exclaimed.

“Oh. Sorry we better go.” Niel said.

“Bye, Hyorin. See you tomorrow!” L.Joe said and waves at me.

An awkward silence took the place. I take a look at Jongin’s face to scrutinize if it’s really Jongin. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”  I asked. If he replies this could be our formal talk after a long year.

He faced me and removes his grip in my arms. “Are you this stupid?” I got shocked from what he said.

“What?” I directly ask. Huh. No one’s calling me stupid, you idiot.

“Come here.”  Is that a command or but before I answer he drags me somewhere.

 

“Let go of me!” I howl trying to escape from his tight grip. He's been dragging me for a minute now.

“Talk to me! Damn you! If you hate me, I hate you more!” I shouted and he stops from his tracks.

“Stop it! Aish!” I gasps when he look at me in the eye.

“Choose.” He added and left while my mouth is slightly open.

“Miss?” My attention was diverted to the woman speaking.

“You can choose which of this phone you’ll like.” Just then I realized we paused in the cell phone store.

“Huh? Why would I choose? Does he not have his own preference?” I said to myself. To whom is he going to give this anyway? Girlfriend? NOOO! It could be for his friend or Chanyeol asked him to buy to  one.

“Have you chosen?” Jongin appears at my back. I’m having goose bumps.

“No-”

“Just give me that, thanks.” He said pointing on the iphone 5s. Jezzzzz.

“Wait--”

“It’s up to you if you’ll lose it.”

“HUH? What do you mean? I don’t get it.” I don’t know but I’m sure a smile is visible in my face. Holy cow.

“I know you know so stop smiling, you look insane.”

“No! Why are you buying me a hundred dollar phone?”

------Edited-----

“Because I don’t want you to make people worry! Ugh.” He shoves his hand to his hair. He looks hot.

“You---you're worried?”

“Wh--what? Are you kidding me? I'm talking about Luhan. He's going to freak out because he doesn't know where you are and now you're my responsibilty because he was called by our manager! I don't even know why he cares alot for you.” He scowl but the last sentence he said it whispered.

“And now I'm paying huge amount for you. Why you don't have a cellphone anyway?” He added.

“Becau---” 

“Ma'am, sir? The phone is ready.” Our attention was deflected. And Jongin immediately grabs the plastic from the woman. No thank you? I gazes at him.

“Here! Take this with you all the time so that I won't be babysitting you anymore!”

“I'm not taking it.” I said.

“What?”

“You atleast give me that with attitude, idiot!” I said and walk away from him.

“Yah! Hyorin! Comeback here!”

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^