Future Husband

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Yeah, double update XD. Advance Happy Chinese New Year, yeorobun! :_)

-Baeqchan


 

F U T U R E  H U S B A N D

 

 

In a cold midnight with the moon shining brightly on me, I came out from the house going to the bus station alone. This night was extremely inaudible. I can only hear my own breath and foot steps, this is horrible. In our place it's horrible but when I was about to reach the city it was delightfuly enchanting. The glimmers coming from the light of those exquisite buildings, the loud resonate sounds imminent from the vehicles. This is the world I want. I want it colorful.

I walked all the way through the bus station. I like to take a cab but I prefer to walk. I enjoyed it alot. As arrived to the station I decided to take a sit beside the woman in pink. She's elegant, not too old for her appearance. She glances at me and smiled. “Are you going somewhere, young lady?” She started. 

Ye--yeah.” I hesitantly answered.

She is about to start the converstaion when the bus she's about to ride, i guess, arrived.  “Oh, here it is.

“Take care, young lady.” She said her goodbyes and step up to bus and she vanishes from my sight.

I waited for the bus and great it arrived not too later. I found an empty sit and sited at the back next to the window, my favorite spot. I always sit in this area because I like it when I can see the happenings inside. Yes, I left mom and dad. I know there’s a consequence to this but I’ll worry about it when time comes. I look outside. Everybody seems to be happy, eh? I got sad and took the photo and stared at it.

"See you soon." I murmur. I stared at Jongin's face. How i miss him so much. I wonder what they looked like, right now. Their faces in the picture were still so young. We’re still in the age of seven? Wondering what they look like. Are they handsome? Pfft. I spit my laugher. No they're not handsome. They're pretty.

“Is this sit taken?” A man in fully black asked me.

“No it's not.” I answered sufficiently and he sat on to it.

The man didn't bother to ask anymore question. Why would he anyway? Unfortunately, I can't keep myself from looking at him. He seems to be familiar but he's fully covered. He wears black hoodie and a black specs. I think he is a good looking guy. I erased that in my thought and search for my iPod. instead. Beautiful stranger by F(x) suddenly played on my song list. This is great, suits for my mood right now. A beautiful stranger beside me. 

The bus stopped at the airports intrance. People inside started to get away from their sits, searching for their bags and all. The silence earlier shifted to loud and progressive. I'm just silently watching them. I'm waiting for them to vacate this bus so I can go out freely. I saw the guy beside he isn't moving too. He's doing the same I think.

I let a sigh as I finally came out from that bus. Wow. The airport is really huge and astonishing. Well, to be really honest it was just my second time in this place. The first time was when I was still seven years old or below. So it wasn't that fascinating for me.

“Ma'am? Need some help?” A woman in blue, I think she a flight attendant?

“Yes, please.” She immediately took my bag.

“Where is your flight?

“I'm going to Korea. My flight in Korean Air?” I asked.

“Oh. The arrival of that plane will be in less than 15 minutes by now. You can wait at the waiting area.

“Okay, thanks.

After the security processes and whatsoever, I am now comfortably sitting on the waiting area. There were just a few of us and most of them were koreans. I roves my eyes throughout the place and I obeserved most of the people in here were holding their huge DSLR's. Photographers?

Hmmm...

Not so later the plane arrived. We are now said to proceed on the plane. I don't know why is it so chaos at my back. I tried to look for what is happening but I can't happen to see it.  Tss. I just continuosly walk until I reach the inside of the plane.

“Are you comfortable ma'am?” The stewardess asks. I was already sitting inside the plane. I'm so excited to see Seoul and meet my grandmother and my brothers. Yeah, but my grandmother lives in Busan actually and she didn't know that I'm coming. I want to surprise her, though. How am I supposed to say her that I left home with my dad not knowing.

“Yes.

“Would you like anything? Water or juice?

“Water, thanks.

“Here.” She handed me the bottle of water that she took from her bag.

I almost choked when I saw the man heading towards me and damn he's going to sit beside me! I don't see any vacant sits aside from the sit near mine and the five sits that was just taken by the five boys he's with.

“You'll be at the back, hyung!” The guy with black hair said while laughing. Why are they so  handsome! They looked familiar, too!

“Whatever.” The guy in the bus earlier said. Wow. This is totally a coincidence.

Time had passed and awakwardness really took place. Why am I being confused with this man? I frowned to myself. I can't do anything I need to do. I want to transfer to another sit but I'll look obvious! AISH!  So i decided to just force myself to sleep.

I suddenly woke up because of the poke on my head. I shoved it away so many times but it keeps on poking me the hell! I angrily sit staright and glanced at the man poking me. I froze. Did I just- NO! Did I just slept on his shoulder?This is totally embarassing! I bit my lower lip so hard that I think it almost bleed.

"I'm sorry!" I promptly apologized in a quiet manner that no one can hear except him. Damn! He's mad!

“I'm really sorry!” I said once again. I examined his shoulder and I saw something! Oh God... I just drooled.

I heard him saying something but I didn't bother. He was handsome but I can't tell because he's wearing shades that makes him looked like an idol. I look at the window and it feels great. I look around and holy freaking there's a total of five handsome men staring at me. They're grinning at me and I don't know what to feel, I think I flush.

I got unease. So, I end up reading books to distract myself from them. Later, I arrived in Seoul. Thank God. After 12345890 of process I'm inside the airport now. Omo, so many things had changed. The airport is so cool. I roam my eyes around and wondered why I saw bunch of cameras. Is there an expected idol to arrive?

I'm strolling in the Incheon airport when everyone started to scream the word ‘exo’ that gives me an imaginary question mark above my head. Who’s exo? Who’s he? That word is really familliar. Because of my curiousness, I tried my best to see what they looks like but it seems too obvious that I’m short. I gave up. I sat on the chair of the cafeteria near me. I don’t know what to do.  I’m so dumb because I intentionally left my phone at home.

Are you new in here?” A stranger asked me. I look to him. He’s cute!

He is wearing a blue varsity jacket, a pink bonnet and a shade. He's tall. He's skinny. He doesn't look like a korean. Chinese? I frowned at him.

“Yeah, sort of.” I replied.

“I’m Lu Han.” He said and offer his hand for a shake hand. He’s too fast I guess.

“Ahuh. Hyorin.” I smiled and took his hand. We shook hands for too long, he doesn’t have any plan of removing his hands from me so I made the move.

“Oh. Sorry.” He mumbled and chuckled. I gaze at him.

“What?” I ask.

“You’re cute.” He said. It made me blush. Oh my god.

“Ok. Do you need some help? I can be your tour guide for today.” He offered.

“No, I’m good. Thanks by the way.” I reply. I don’t know him that much but he seems to be nice.

“I insist.” He said and took my bag from my hand.

“Wait!” I shout to get his attention. He turned to me.

What?” He asked with an innocent smile.

“Give me my bag!” I scowls.

“Come.

“Are you serious? I'm not coming with you.” I said and took my bag from him.

“Why? You should be thankful. I fetched you in the middle of our practice.” He said. What?

“I don't even know you okay?” I said and was about to walk when he held my arms.

“What?

“I can help you.

“How can I be sure you’re not a bad guy?” I said to him cross arms.

“Because, I’m your soon to be husband.” Just after I heard what he said, my surrounding stopped and my heart beats faster. No it can’t be. How? He's kidding, right?

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^