Huge Panda (LOST CHAP)

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

H U G E  P A N D A

 

They played more several songs like Miracles In December, What Is Love, My Turn To Cry and many  more. Xiumin gave us sample how he had this high pitch tone which made me amaze more to them. Xiumin also knows how to dance.

"I'll just go get some water." Xiumin said. And we nod.

"I'll come!"  Lay said.

It was only Chen and I who's left inside the music room. I don't know but I got awkward towards him. "You're lying, right?"

I got shocked to his sudden question."Wh-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. What did I do wrong?

"You said your name was Hyosung." 

"I- Yeah, my name was Hyosung.Why?"

"The name in your uniform isn't Hyosung." He lean closer to me which made gulp.

"Hyosung is my nickname-" I tried to be calm.

"Why are you lying to us?"

"I didn't! It's just that I don;t like my real name. That's all."

We didn't talk too much after that. He started reading the lyrics of the song he's practicing. And I looked out the window for awhile. Not too long I heard Xiumin and Lay's voices in the hall way that gives me an idea they're coming.

It's already  noon and we still don't have a plan to leave from this music session. I think I know something about them. Well, I didn't knew Lay was actually Chinese not until they told me because I thought Xiumin was the Chinese one. I know I noticed Lay's speaking was a bit different and I didn't mind. Hehe.

"All the students please gather in the gym for an important announcement. I repeat please gather in the gym." (Voice from the intercom.)

"Hyung, why are we going to the gym?" Lay curiously asked.

"I don't know either." Xiumin answered.

Lay, Xiumin and Chen decided to just leave first. They left their belongings to me which was not a good idea. Tss. I wandered around the music room just to found out that there was actually another room next to it.

I opened the door gradually. I got shocked when a fast beat music was playing, enough that just the person inside could hear it. It was a small practice studio and I saw someone wearing his black sando and a sweat pants.

He's holding a wushu stick, I guess. His face was so feirce and serious that he's ready to attack anytime soon. He has a blonde hair. He's tall like... Chanyeol? And he has a masculine body. He must be a good one. Wow. The next thing he's doing a flying kick? Lmao. He's been flying. Awesome!

"Boo!" I got shcoked when someone poked me at the back.

"Yah!" I almost screamed.

"You're peeking again!" Xiumin said. And I frowned.

"I didn't know there was another door here so yeah..." I explianed.

"What is this?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don’t know either." Xiumin said and Chen shrugs.

"I know you do." I pouted.

"TAOZI!" Lay took my attention as he was calling the guy. So his name was Taozi?

A guy with dark circles in his eyes was walking towards us. Wow he’s tall. He's scary? Omo. Oh-uh. Please don't tell him I was peeking on him, please... I almost closed my eyes when he stopped just infront of me.

"Hyung, what is... who is she?" He wasn’t able to finish his first question when his eyes lands at me. I smiled widely.

“Oh. She’s Hyosung.” They said simultaneously.

“Hi, Hyosung noona!” He said.

Wait. Did he just called me noona? Jezz... Do I look like I was older than him? Did he just smiled on me? Was that really his voice? I thought he was a cold kind of a guy but I was wrong. Don't judge a book by it's cover, remember?

“He’s not your noona, Tao. I bet you’re older than her.” Xiumin scolded him.

"Eh? No, she's my noona!" He said in his irrating voice but it sounded more like cute.

"Tao, stop it! Err..." Chen almost scowls at him.

"It's okay. He can call me noona if that's what he likes." I said and I saw hin wide smile at me and he suddenly hugs me tightly.

"Tao yah, stop it! Hyosung cannot breathe!" I saw them trying to pull Tao away from me. Oh God. This boy isn't scary at all infact he's just a normal boy wo likes to be treated like a baby! Lol.

We decided to head to the gym. I don't know what the four of them was talking about. They were like hiding something from me. I don't bother anymore. Maybe they're talking about something that I shouldn't know.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^