Special Chapter

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Heloooo,,, omg sorry for the late update. asdfghjkl because of the late update i made a special chapter hahaha kim jongins POV so you'll know when did he knew it was hyorin. And all this time he already knew she's hyorin lkhdfhjdgf ...!!! Enjoy :-----)

-baeqchan


 

S P E C I A L  C H A P T E R

(Special Chapter: KIM JONGIN’S Point of View)

 

I’m so mad at Chanyeol hyung.  Can you imagine? He disturbed my sleep and the others early in the morning just to accompany him to Hyosung’s hotel? Yeah. Hyosung, his new friend, errrr I’m confused if when did he met her to the fact that he allowed her to have his phone. Hyung doesn’t like someone or he doesn’t allow anyone to touch his phone. Even the people close to him, including us. This is so unfair. I need to see that Hyosung he’s talking about.

 

We are now standing in front of Hyosung’s hotel room. It’s confusing that she stays in the same hotel with us.  I bet she’s a sasaeng trying to manipulate Chanyeol hyung. I was standing behind Chanyeol hyung and I can see his wide grin. Why is he this happy? I know he’s the happy virus but this smile of his is natural and true.

 

I can remember my not so good communication with that Hyosung yesterday night. I can feel she’s nervous. She even shouted at me. I know she’s hiding something. Why her name does sounds to be a bit the same to Hyorin? The girl I hate the most, the girl who broke our promise. The girl I don’t wanna see any more for the rest of my life. She said she’s not going to leave me forever that we’ll always be together forever. After one day she didn’t appear to the place where we always see each other every day. The place in Busan.

 

“Hyung, maybe we came too early that she’s still sleeping.” Sehun said after yawning.

“No, she’ll wake up.” Chanyeol insisted.

“Is she pretty?” Suho hyung asked.

“Is she cute? y?” Baekhyun added. I just rolled my eyes at them.

“Whatever.” I was impatiently waiting and poof after the long wait she opened the door.

 

I was shock. Everyone was shock. She hurriedly slammed the door. That fast seconds was enough to see her and judge her. Her hair was messy and disgusting. I’m pretty sure she didn’t even brush her teeth nor did something to fix herself. She reminds me of someone. My heart was pounding. I can say she didn’t saw me. I decided to wait in the parking lot. 

 

I found myself walking down the street. I’m confident waking in crowded places as long as I’m wearing my disguise. My outfit fits the weather since it’s always cold in Korea, so people won’t be confused about me fully covered. 

 

I entered in the book store and I was finding something to read. I found the book I was trying to find long time ago. It was the book I lost when I was young. Hyorin and I used to read it during our free time. Here I am again remembering her. I promised to myself not to think of her anymore. She’s a traitor and I hate her.  I still wonder where she is now. Is she okay? Ughhh stop it! I already moved onlong time ago. You left me and I don’t need you anymore.

 

“Excuse me but I was the one who saw that book first.” After I took the book a voice caught my attention. I looked at my left and I saw her. She’s the girl? She’s Hyosung? Wow, she’s pretty. She looks different from the first time I saw her. Chanyeol really has a taste. I gazed at her for a moment.

 

I was shocked to the next thing she did. She raised her hand. Was she expecting me to give her the book?  I’m the one who took it first. “Did you hear me?” She asked. I know she’s annoyed but I don’t care I just walked away.

“YA! I SAID GIVE ME THAT BOOK!” I know it was her. .  She’s capturing everyone attention. This is not good. I swear I’m gonna hate you for the rest of my life if they’ll know it was me. I walk fast to the cashier. I paid and got a brilliant idea.

 

I hid beside the book shelf near the cashier for her to think that I already left the bookstore.  I observed her and she’s running and sighs in disappointment because she didn’t catch me. And I saw that she dropped something. It was a tiny sheet came out from her bag. I hurriedly run and picked up that thing and to my surprised I froze. I never taught about this in my whole life. I never imagined that I’ll see her too soon. And it was unexpectedly surprising. My heart beats fast. It was the picture I gave to her long time ago. And I’m sure she’s Hyorin. Only Hyorin has this photo. Too soon to know her identity.

 

I left the book store and hurriedly went to the small alley. It was a shortcut so I can be ahead of her. I need to confront her. I need to speak to her. I want to hear from her personally who she is. She must not lie to me again. She’s so stupid. Does she think just by changing her name will solve everything? I saw her and she’s near where I’m hiding. As soon as she gets near me I grabbed her. I don’t care if I looked like I was to hostage her. She keeps on wailing. I pushed her in wall while holding both her wrist. Our faces were inches away from each other. I can feel her breath. This is not right. She still has this effect on me. I’ll just ignore it. This is not the time.

 

I’m just staring at her and she’s doing the same. Her eyes were both frowning at me. I know she’s mad. How i miss her.  UGH! I didn’t say that.  I hate this girl in front of me. I got annoyed by her shouting so decided to lean closer. Her lip was trying to call my attention. I feel my hat moves a bit. Our nose touches each other. I can feel her breath became faster. Is she nervous?

 

“Who are you?” At last something came out from my mouth. But before she could answer my question Kris hyung appeared in our not so nice position.  Just imagine me trying to her. I groaned when I realized hyung called me with my name. Now she knows who I am.

“What are you doing here, buddy?” He asked. What he has seen has nothing.

“Who is she, your girlfriend?” He added that made me scowl at him.

“NO!” I said and walked away.  I made a death glare at her before leaving.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^