Exo As One

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

OMG! Thank you subscribers and for those who viewed and read my story! Thank thank you! Hahaha oemo i'm so happy someone voted for this fic lol. THANK YOU! <3

Add me as a friend too. Enjoy. :)

-baeqchan


E X O  A S  O N E

 

I think everybody was already in the gym after we enter the area. It’s totally crowded and I hate it. I keep on asking the five of them if what's happening but they seemed to not know anything too. Everyone's panicking for something.

I saw the stage and it was occupied by people and it actually filled with decorations. I think they're welcoming someone. Is President Park going to visit us? Oh no! I lay eyes on the guys I was around with and they seeme to be nervous too.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Ye-yeah. We're good." Tao said.

"O-okay." I hesitantly said since I;m not sure if he's telling the truth or not.

Some people were glaring at me. I don’t even know why so I shut up and focus my eyes on the stage because Mrs. Kwon’s already on the stage with her microphone. She let a small cough to get everyones attention. The chaotic gym became silent.

I roamed my eyes at the area and saw everybody focusing their eyes on to Mrs. Kwon and some were taking pictures of Chen, Lay, Tao and Xiumin which made me in to curiosity. Hmmm... This guys were handsome so maybe girls were in to them? 

"Hello, students." Mrs. Kwon begins. 

"As you can see we gathered all of you here in the gym for a very important announcement. Right?" She continued.

I got extremely interested to what the announcement is going to be because everybody does, but at the same time I got edgy for the possibilities that it is going to be a bad news for me. Well, I'm hoping it is not. I crossed my fingers as my axiousness triying to kill me. My negativity strikes again.

"It is an honor to have them in our school."

"It means that they believe on our schools securities and abilities to protect our students."

So? I  guess we were expecting someone who's image was popular to the people? It cannot be our President Park since she is already our President and she doesn't need to go to school to learn. Maybe a celebrity? Hmmm...

"For an announcement, let’s call exo on stage." She said then the crowd went crazy, girls squealing and shouting. I made a what-the-effin-is-happening expression. EXO? Just because of EXO you gathered us here? Are you serious? 

I almost laugh to the realization. Lol. What is this? "Where are you going?" I asked Chen and the rest as they’re going somewhere.

"On the stage." He chuckled and they left me dumbfounded.

They’re exo too?

All I did was to watch the five of them bit by bit vasnishing from my vision. The people around got crazy and started saying 'EXO'. Wow. 

I saw them lining up on stage. I must say they’re too many for a boy band. I guess I know the whole members of exo now, huh? I don’t know what will happen the next day. I hope Jongin will stop acting like a little brat towards me.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are one, exo imnida!” They said and the crowd goes wild.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^