Rainy Night

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello, guys, sorry for the long wait and here is the update for today! ;-)

- baeqchan


R A I N Y  N I G H T 

 

The sound of the waves can be heard. The sunset can be seen. It's five in the afternoon and the sun is about to rest and soon the moon will take over. We're in the seashore waiting for the sunset. We decided to pull over when we saw this beach on our way to Busan. He's focusing on the sunset. I can see that he's been thinking too much. I wonder what's bothering him, but I am somehow afraid to ask him.  Jongin told me that we're heading to my grandmother’s house where my mom is, because he wants to take me to the place that makes me happy and to where all of our memories started.

While looking at his face, many questions filled me. What will happen to his carrier? How about the fans? How about my parents? How are the things about Luhan? How am I going to tell him that I'm engaged to Luhan that any time soon if my father finds me I'll marry Luhan eventually. I don't want him to hate Luhan.

"What's wrong?" I got back to my senses. I didn't realize that I was already staring at him.

"N-nothing. I- I'm just curious." I stammer. Am I going to say it? Am I ready to tell him about Luhan?

"About what?" He is now staring at me intensely waiting to what I am going to say.

"How did you have that face? I lied.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful." And he just hugs me tightly and intertwined his fingers with mine. I felt his skin so warm.

"Your hands were so warm." I say and I have this odd feeling so I decided to just rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and felt his lips on my head which made me a little bit comfortable.

I woke up when I feel that my surrounding was suddenly moving. I slowly opened my eyes and the view outside acknowledges me that it was already evening. I rub my eyes gently and turn my head to find Jongin and saw him driving. I  was eager to know what time it is, so I took a glance to my watch and it's passed eight in the evening.

"Jongin, is it okay if we stop over a hotel?" I asked him out of nowhere. I’m just worried that if we continue on driving in this late night we might get involve on a car accident. Just saying.

Screeeeeeeeech!

"What was that?" I blurted out loud as I was about to accidentally hit my head onto the mirror because of his sudden action. Aish! Really! How can he be so reckless when it comes to driving?

"Are you out of your mind, Hyorin?" He almost shouted at me. What is wrong with him?

"What are you talking about? You almost got us into an accident and you're telling me 'I'm out of my mind'? Seriously?" I frown at him and I noticed something very different from his face.

"You look really pale, are you okay?" I say and my madness got away quickly after getting worried about him. 

"I'm okay. Let's get goi-" I stopped him from turning the car and glares at him.

"I'm asking you if it’s okay that we -"

"No." he utter.

"But why?" I curiously questioned him.

"Oh, !" He cussed and I diverted my eyes outside the car and saw that it was starting to rain. Not too far on the top of the hills that can be seen from here, I saw the thunders touching the grounds. Oh my god.

"Jongin, I'm telling you. Let's call this a night, you know how scared I am when it comes to thunders, right?" I told him frankly.

"Okay, okay." He said in defeat and automatically unbuckle his seatbelt. I don't see anything wrong about staying in the hotel for one night. Is he nuts? Sure I'm not staying in a room with him.

"Do you have an umbrella?" I asked while I'm in the middle of unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, I don't have." He calmly answered.

"So that means?" Oh, no.

I found ourselves running towards the entrance of this hotel that we saw on our way to my grandmother’s place. We’re all soaked with water and our hair and shirt were dripping with liquid. All we did was to giggle and I think we’re enjoying because we’re full of laughter until we reached the entrance of the hotel that we’re staying tonight.

“We’re here.” I told Jongin while I was drying my hair using my hands.

He immediately went to the front desk and so I followed him. As we reached the desk, the girl that we’re about to ask got, comatose? But how come in the middle of this she became like that so I looked to Jongin. ! He forgot that he is not wearing his mask! I instantly blocked him that made him frown in curiosity.

“Where is your cap?” I took my hat and decided to give it to him when he refuses it and moved me aside.

“What are you doing? Did you see that she recognizes you?” I blurted out in panic.

“Yeah, she knows it so why should I hide myself. Don’t you dare take your hat again, okay?” I pout in annoyance.

“Excuse me we’re taking two rooms.” Jongin said without second thoughts.

I know what this woman is feeling right now. I know she wants to scream and all but she can’t because I think it would inappropriate to treat your guest like that, right? So I'm so proud her to contain her feels. We waited for her when she was doing something on her computer.

“Ka- Sir, I’m so sorry to inform you but we only have one room left. Is she with you?” She spoke with her shivering tone.

“What?” I asked in disagree. One room left?!

“Okay, we’re taking it.”

“No-“

“It’s okay, we’ve been in one room before so don’t worry.” He teased that caused my cheeks to burn up.

“I am not satying with the same room with you anymore.” I whispered while glaring at him.

“I know that you know me and it’s going to be against your hotels protocol to let anybody know that I’m here with my girlfriend, right?” Girlfriend?

“When-” He shut my mouth when he placed his index finger on my lips.

“Yes, Sir, I will not tell anyone about this.”

“Good. Because of that I am giving you my signature. You want it, right?” What is he doing right now? Oh, No! Such a jerk.

Finally, I sat down on this single bed, which isn’t that small. I don’t know why this room seems to be dark. I was still having a hard time absorbing the fact that i am sleeping with Jongin in this hotel. Now I know why exactly he’s disagreeing to this idea. Help me! I am so stupid.

“Done. It’s your turn.” I turned around as I heard him walk out from the CR.

“WHAT THE- PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and instantly covered my eyes with my pale palms.

“Ya, stop screaming it’s already late.” Jongin said and throws me the pillow beside him.

“Ya! Did you put your shirt on? I screamed. How on earth can he be like this?

“If I know you already saw this. Tss.”

“I’m gonna kick your if you won’t stop! And don't you dare look over here.” I threaten him because I’m going to do it if I have to. He just chuckles and I made my way to the CR.

Fortunately, the hotel provides us an extra shirts and pants and got our things washed for tonight. After I took my shower I walked out from the bathroom drying my hair with my towel and saw Jognin already sleeping on the bed. I don’t know but I walk towards him and sat beside him. I glance at him for a minute and decided  to start his hair when I felt his skin extremely hot.

"You're burning! How come you didn't even tell me?" I howl at him. He just let a sigh. Such a jerk.

I thought to get some medicines, when Jongin held my hand tightly pulling me onto him. And because he pulled me I lost balanced and got myself hugged by him in an instant. “Ya, you have a fever, I need to get some medicines.” I told him. “No, I am okay, just stay here. It would be better.”

"No, stop acting like a stupid jerk. you need to-"

“Please? And I am not doing anything to you tonight, promise.” he pleaded. "Bu-" I hesitate. "Please?"  So I don’t have a choice but to sleep beside him, instead. Such a stupid person how is he going to get well if he’s not going to take some medicine? 

The sound of the rain and the coldness I feel is being warmed by Jongin. It feels good to be beside him. i love you, Kim Jongin.