I'm Asked for A Date

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

Hello! How are you guys doing? Yepee! Midterms over so here's an update! Kekeke... Hope you enjoy! <3 Please comment subscribe and vote! T^T Thanks to my new subscribers! ^_^

-baeqchan


I ' M  A S K E D  F O R  A  D A T E


It's almost twelve noon when I wake up and EXO weren't here anymore. I sigh seeing what happened to my room and I guess I need to do some general cleaning during sem break. I turn the tv on and a headline news about Kai's mother was reported. What?

"The said mastermind to the death of the mother of EXO's  member Kim Jongin was caught in camera. And the police was said to be in the process of locating the suspect."

I don't know but I suddenly got worried and nervous. Hmmm. I hope the suspect will get caught, immediately.

A knock from the door disturbed me from doing my assignments. I didn't expect for someone to come over here today. From the thought that It might be Jongin, my body works on its own and went to the mirror to fix myself. I din't know that I'm starting to get concious about myself, eh? Oh, no! My lips are swollen, why? Oh. Great.

"Sweetheart." A lovely woman smiling and standing infront of me, got me anxious.

"M-mom?" It's so long since the last time I  saw mom. 

"Oh. My baby!" With no second thought she hugged me. Tightly.

"I missed you so much! I'm so worried about you." She said while cuppingmy face. I can feel her longings for me which made me teared up.

"Wh-where is dad?" I got scared at the thought that he's in this building.

"Don't worry. He doesn't know where I am right now." She reassured me by hugging me again.

"How'd you find me?" I don't know... I just can't stop  worrying about everything.

"Err... Luhan?" Luhan? How'd  she know Luhan?

"What?"

"No. It's not what you think. I am the one who asked him. I forced himto tell where you are." Waaaahhh~! I missed my  mom so much!

"Why are you here?"

"I came to visit you. I'm going to see mom." Oh! Grandma! I almost forgot her because I don't have a damn cellphone that time.

We were now sitting at the couch. I was observing her the moment she entered my room. I can say that she got thinner. Was she still get hit by my dad? Did she get hurt because she let me go? Because of me? I noticed that she didn't bring any with her. Is she going back after?

"Mom," I said. I go over to her and brush the hair back from her eyes."Thanks for finding me." And I hugged her tightly as I could.

She told me that she's in a vacation and left dad with a letter. She says that there something about dad she doesn't know and dad won't even tell her. And after that she left me some money for me to use. Hehe. Nice! But she said something.

"Choose the right thing. Don't hurt yourself."

After the flag ceremony, the students file back into their designated rooms and onto to the stairs. The crowd is noisy as usual. Well, I'm alone as always. So, I made my way to the hall way and then find the door opening on the first room. And Jongin has only just stepped out from the room. I flushed and begun to walk faster as I could to avoid him.

"Hey! Missy, where are you going? We're classmates, remember?" He says, smirking. That really don't have sensitiveness! Does he not know how precious to us girls our first kiss? I always feel hurt when I ask myself if that was his first kiss too or not? Ugh! I hate this! I want to kick his face and laugh at him. Aish! 

"You had no right! No right to do that to me!" I shout at him out of nowhere. Now the other doors open and the whole students pop out from their classrooms, including Yura, Chanyeol and Luhan. And I just realized what I just said. Damn.

"What's going on?" Says Yura, a note of hysteria in her voice.

"What did you do to her?" Luhan comes closer to me. Damn. Why did I say that?

"I don't even know what she's talking about." Jongin turn around and left us all.

"Ya! You're cutting?" Chanyeol asks and made his way to Jongin.

I left dumbfounded. I forgot that he didn't remember that night. Grrr... That's it. He stole my precious first kiss and forget about it. I'll curse you, Jongin! Grrrrrr! Hmp!

I got a text message. And it's  from Jongin saying that he'll be waiting for me at the back gate after the class. So, I replied 'Why would I?' A my phone rings. Ooops! It's him.

"What?"

[What's with the 'what'? I'm telling you to wait for me after class.]

"Why?"

[We're going somewhere.]

"Hmmm... I don't think I can go."

[Why? Ugh. I'm asking you for  a date! If you'll not come you'll regret it!]

"Hey---" And he hangup.  Jerk!

WHAT? A DATE? WHY WOULD HE DATE  ME?  HE SAID THAT WE'RE FRIENDS BECAUSE HE LOVES SOMEELSE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!! So,  I decided to call  Yura but he's out of reach.  Aigoo!

The time goes by so fast and it's already time to go home. Huhuhuhu...! I still have work  after this and  Jongin suddenly asked me for a date. And Yura is out of reach. Maybe I should go see Sehun and asked himto tell Jongin that I can't go with him later. Hahaha...! I'm such a genius.

On my way to Sehun's room, bulky of fangirls were outside his classroom. Poor, Sehunniee. I tried texting him but I got no reply.  What is wrong with everybody. Why are they not here when I  need them? Psh! I find some place where I can sit and to the corner where the soda machine was. I sat beside it. Yeah, I sat at the floor hugging my knees.

Luhan, who is dressed in a white inner uniform with his tie loosen up, is walking with me. A hush falls over the crowd at the sight of us. Yes, he found me at the soda machine and I got shocked when he started laughing. He said I look like a retard. Bad Cheetah! 

"Aren't you bother that almost everyone were looking at you? Like every move you make-"
"I'm used to it." He stops and faced me which I kinda surprised of. He looked me into the eye while his hands on my shoulders.

"W-what?" I utter. Oh. Freak. How could he be so handsome?

"Come with me today. Let's have some date." He said  it with a sincere and pure intension in his eyes. Oh. No.