In The Bookstore

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

 

I N  T H E  B O O K S T O R E

 

Reading exo’s profile made me excited. I can’t believe my buddies were actually idols now. I read exo k’s profile first since exo were separated into exo k and m. Scrolling down my cursor eagerly I saw their leader, Suho? Hahaha seriously, Suho is the leader? How come he’s the leader?

I can clearly remember he isn’t the person you should rely on because he would really ignore you like you don’t exist. I could still recall, once when I was in a hurry I asked him to help me with my stuffs, guess what did he do? He just walk passed me like he doesn’t care at all. I stared at his angelic face that is now a way hotter.

After minutes of staring at his gorgeous face in my computer screen, his profile info’s were all listed at the lower part of his photo. His real name and stage name, age and his birth date, his hobbies and blood type are all completely written. I was surprised knowing he trained for seven years and I wasn’t there to cheer him and give him courage. I panicked when my phone suddenly rang. I answered it without looking to the person calling.

“Hello?” I asked in my sleepy tone. It’s almost three in the morning and I haven’t slept since I arrived in Seoul. Fifty percent of my eyelid was already closed. I was patiently waiting for an answer when he spoke. Yes. He’s a He based on his voice.

“Who’s this? Where is Chanyeol hyung?” He asked in his languid tone. My tired eyes got widen when I momentarily remembered that I don’t have my phone with me ever since I landed in Seoul. Whose phone is this, then? I gradually realized this must be Chanyeol’s phone. I took the phone out of my ear and take a glance at the caller and bloody hell. 

It’s Kim Jongin.

My heart beats rapidly in nervousness. Jongin continued in asking who am I that made me panicked. “I’M HYOSUNG!” I shout in anxiety. He must be shocked to my weird tone.

“Where’s Chanyeol hyung?” He asked in his annoyed voice. I gulp in the sudden change of expression in his tone.

“I don’t know. He already went home awhile ago as the fans already disappeared outside.” I explained. I’m still shaking. You won’t ask I’m this kind of person who’s too fearful of everything.

“Why do you have his phone then?” He asked doubtfully. I can see it. Was he suspicious of me having Chanyeol with me?

“He maybe left it here. Was he still not in your place? Maybe he went somewhere.” I said almost shouting in my annoyance. I got dumbfounded when I heard the tone of disconnection.

“Hello?” I howl. What? He turned his phone off without any warning. He's still rude as before. I sigh in dismay.

I woke up in exasperation because of a never ending knock at my door by someone. I scuff my head in annoyance. I really hate it when I get disturb in my sleep. I realized that I had slept in front of my lap top in my living room because I tried my best to finish reading exo’s profile but unfortunately I wasn’t able to read exo m’s profile since I fell asleep.

“AHHHGG” I groaned.

I lazily went to the door and opened it without hesitation. I lift my head up and still my eyes were swollen and blurry. I had a hard time determining who the person smiling at me brightly with the others at his back whose eyes were wide as the road. I rub my eyes and holy cow. I screamed and immediately slammed the door with a strong force that made a loud blare sound, after realizing who the person and people standing outside my door. It was exo k who’s standing outside my door and I opened it without looking at myself in the mirror. . I want someone to eat me up. This is so embarrassing.

“Was that really your friend, hyung?” I obviously heard it since only this piece of narrow thin door was separating us. Oh god. I sigh in incredulity.

“We’ll just wait in here.” It’s Chanyeol’s voice obviously he’s happy based on his tone. I ran to the mirror and started to fixed myself. I comb my hair with my hand in rush and headed to the sink in the kitchen to quickly brush my teeth. Everything happened so fast that I didn’t saw Jongin’s face.

“Thanks. Hyosung.” Chanyeol said with his healthy teeth showing up. Do you even have problems in life?

“No problem.” I replied.

“See you next time.” He said and turned around to walk away because as s were already waiting outside the hotel building. I got a relief when I opened the door and only Chanyeol was left waiting outside.

This day has flown by in haze of new faces, atmosphere, and surroundings. I was walking for hours now. I feel so free without my parents with me. This is heaven. Bulky of girls not too far from me caught my attention. They were all holding the same albums? Is there a fan signing event? I ran to them and tiptoed to see who the celebrities are. But I realized their albums were written in Chinese. The celebrities must be chinese.

“Excuse me?” I poke the girl after me who was trying so hard to capture the unknown idols with her dslr.

“What?” She said rudely and annoyed without even looking at me, busy taking pictures. I made a sad face. I didn’t bother her anyways I’ll just ask somebody else. I walk a bit away from that her and saw another girl sitting on the side while holding her album. Wow, she must be nice.

“Hey~” I said to her.  She looked at me with an innocent facial expression.

“Are you okay?” I ask because she isn’t answering me or showing any emotions.  I scanned her face and see that she’s pale.

“Hey, you look pale. Is something wrong?” I worriedly asked and went near her. She shivers when I touch her forehead. I’m surprised she’s not burning.

“I...” She murmured. I furrowed my brows at her in curiosity.

“Cant...” She continued. I’m waiting impatiently.

“ContainFEELS!!!” She blurted out loud and held both of my shoulders and started shaking me that made me into an extremely shocked state. I did everything to make her stop but she can’t hear me, I bet.

I feel dizzy when she decided to stop and cheerfully smiling at me who looks like I was into an accident. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

“Are you okay? Eomo, I’m so sorry.” She sincerely apologized.

“It’s okay.” I lied.

“No, you’re not okay... I’m so so sorry...” She begged. She’s cute.

“I was waiting for someone to approach me so I can let my feels out. It’s Exo M who’s in there busy signing each and everyone’s album. And I frickin saw them in person a while ago so I decided to calm my inner self.” She continued without any pause. Exo. I just nod.

“Oh... I guess I should be going. Hahahahaha...” I made a fake laugh. My intent response made her confused.

“Going? You don’t want to see exo?” She said and held my hand.

“No, I’m not a fan of them anyway.” I lied that made her shock.

“Huh? Are you sure? Wow. You’re incredible. Everyone wants to meet exo and you’re here inch away from them and doesn’t bother to see them.” She utter in amusement. I just sigh.

“You’ll regret your existence because you haven’t known exo.” She murmured.

“What?” I blurted in her joke. I know my buddies were members of exo but duh. I was about to leave when she called me. I turned around and saw her extend her hand for a shake hand.

“I’m Yura. Nice meeting you ahmmm...” She introduced herself and made a shrug, she doesn’t know my name. I hesitate to tell who am I since I just knew her for a while but there’s nothing wrong to be friends with her. I still don’t have any friends in Seoul yet maybe it’s a good idea.

“I’m Hyorin. Nice meeting you, Yura. I hope to see you soon.” I said and turn around before exo will see my existence.

I was walking down the street and saw a bookstore. I’m so stupid and stupid. Ugh, I saw a public telephone on my way home and I was about to call my grandmother and I forgot that I don’t have my phone with me. This is how miserable my life is. I forget things so easily, is this even normal? I just shrug and enter myself inside this huge bookstore. Wow. I love books. I wander around and only amazement and joy can be seen all over my face. I saw an interesting book and was about to pick it up when somebody took it away. I frowned and look at to the person behind the disrespectful behavior. He was a guy. He’s tall. He has this not so fair skin. He’s whole face was almost covered, wearing a scarf, snapback and a hoodie. He acts like he didn’t saw me.

“Excuse me but I was the one who saw that book first.” I said in my most calm tone. I must keep calm.

He slowly looks at me. His dark circle eyes stared at me and freaking remind me of Jongin. He’s emotionless. I gulp in anxiety but because of my stupid valiant attitude I raise my hand for him to handle me the book.

“Did you hear me?” I asked in annoyance and scowl at him.

“Psh.” The only word he said and left me with the book in his hands. Annoying little brat. I groaned and call his attention but he seems to not care so I yelled.

“YA! I SAID GIVE ME THAT BOOK!” It captures everyone’s attention, so most of them were already staring at me. I saw that he froze in his tracks and I walk faster to snatch the book from his hands. It’s my time to get the book from him but apparently he strolls away from me like nothing happened. I got embarrassed. He’s already in the cashier area and I’m still calling him angrily. I won’t let this brat do what he wants.

I followed him outside the bookstore and great he disappeared. I kick the stone infront of me. I just started to walk away because of my failure. I was now meters away from the bookstore when someone grabs my back and tacked me on the wall. I gasp and open my eyes slowly. I didn’t realize I closed my eyes to his unexpected doing. It was him the man in the bookstore.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^