Disheveled

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

 Too much happenings in this fandom. Cries... how can all of this happened... but yeah enjoy my update ^^ Please subscribe,vote and add me as your friend if you  want! :-)

-baeqchan


D I S H E V E L E D

 

“Are you sure no one saw us?” Baekhyun asks curiously after entering my room.

“Yes. Yes.” Chanyeol responded.

“Hurry!” Kyungsoo gestured.

So, Chanyeol wasn’t joking about the party he’s talking about. I take a deep breath. This is going to be a total mess if someone finds out. After making sure that no  one is outside, I glanced at Jongin, who nodded. “Go. Close the door.”

I found myself sitting next to Jongin with the rest of the EXO K members. I don’t know but I observed Jongin was actually following me or is it just my imagination? Eh? TSss. We’re actually waiting for the food to be cooked. Hehehe… Kyungsoongie and Chanyeol were somehow at the kitchen cooking some delicious foods for us.

“Are you okay?” Jongin asks.

“Eh? Yeah. I’m good.” I answered.

After a while I distinctly decided to go to my room because I got confused about Luhan. I don’t have the right to ask something like this but Luhan is my friend. Not telling me that he’s going to China, hurts me. It was like he doesn’t trust me or something like that or does he have problems with me?

“Where are you going?” Jongin asks.

“Into my room.” I replied thriftily.

“Why?”

“Because I have something to do?” I said it questioning since it’s rare for Jongin to asks me everything.

“What?”

“Wait a minute? What are you? A detective?” I almost raise my voice.

“What is wrong? I’m just asking.” He shrugs.

“Yeah you’re asking but you act like an operative.” And I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“You’rejustcallingluhanhyung.” He mumbled that is why I got more irritated.

“What?” I raised my voice because I didn’t understand what he said.

“Whatever.”

I launch myself on my bed and hugged my pillow. I was fully occupied by how heartless Luhan is. Inside my room can be heard the noises came from my living room caused by them. I’m sure they’re having fun right now. Good thing we don’t have class tomorrow because it’s weekend.

A silent click from my door caught my attention. I immediately rush out from my bed to see who was that person barged in to my room. I startled into my shcok knowing who it was. “What are you doing here?” I blurted out.

“Tss... I’m just calling you out because dinner is ready.”

Oh... “ Really? You should’ve just knocked.”

“I want to know what your room looks like, though. Is that okay?” And his footsteps can be perceived.

My bed bounces when he sat onto it silently. He sat on the other side of my bed and took the picture frame I placed on my side table. The only family picture I brought from home.

“Ya. What are you doing?” I can’t help but to went over to his side and grab it but suddenly he lifted it up causing me to accidentally fell on to him. Oh my God.

All I can say is that I definitely have my eyes wide open. I’m freaking lying on Jongin’s. I’m on Jongins’s top! Just when I was about to stand away from him the door instantly opens and EXO came into sight with their mouths ajar.

“Jongin ah! What are you doing to noona?!” Sehun runs and throws himself on us and immediately grabs me from Jongin. When he already took me he hugged me tightly asking if I’m okay and that if Jongin is molesting me.

I admit it Sehun really smells good. OMG. The moment he cocooned me, my face was buried on his chest that makes me secretly flushed.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! The maknae! The maknae! Grab the maknae, hurry!” Baekhyun screams. Chanyeol immediately went over to us and forced Sehun to let go of me.

“Jongin hyung! What are you trying to do with noona, huh? Aish!” Sehun said angrily after he got up from the bed.

Jongin stood up and fixed himself before he fully exits from my room quietly. Sehun who immediately followed him and his angry voice scolding Jongin can still be heard. While Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed Sehun. Only Suho, Kyungsoo and I were left inside the room.

“Do you still have that feeling for Jongin?” I got shocked to Suho’s sudden question while he’s accompanying me out from my bed.

“What?!” Is all I can say. Tss... Yes, I do have and it’s getting worse than before.

“Never mind lets go because the food is already cold.” Kyungsoo said and helped Suho to bring me outside.

Jongin was in front of me. We were eating noisily since they’re males it’s  impossible for them to eat quietly and I’m not used to it since I grew with my parents who were well educated and doesn’t talk any single words when around the table. Well, I don’t  say they’re not educated it’s new for me and I  like it.

“It’s been so long since the last time we ate together!” Chanyeol said while his mouth is full. Okay, that was a bit  gross.

“Huh? Why is that?” I intriguingly ask.

“Because some of us we’re too busy and many and we won’t fit in one table so, we  need to eat alternately.” Suho explained. I just keep on nodding.

“Since EXO M wasn’t here EXO K can eat together!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Yes! Yes! Because it’s always Sehun and Luhan who eats together.” Kyungsoo said.

“And Baekhyun and Chen!” Chanyeol in his irritating voice.

After that messy dinner with them I got to say I got sleepy since I’m already full. Jongin was just at the corner busy with his phone. I wonder who it was he’s texting to. I rolled my eyes and went over to Chanyeol who is busy with my laptop. He’s busy with reading some tweets on twitter. Sehun, who is busy taking selca.

“Hello, everyone!” I immediately turned my head to the person said that and poof it’s Luhan? What is he doing in here?

“Luhan hyung!” Sehun got from the sofa and runs over him.

“What are you doing here?” Kai asks.

“Well, we got home early and decided to just surprise you, man.”

“Is that a beer?” Baekhyun almost choke from shouting.

“A beer? Why did you bring something like that?” I asks in my over powered voice.

Holy freak. I’m gonna be in a big mess if this charming guys will get drunk in my room! Luhan placed the beer on the center tble in my livingroomand everybody follows him. Chen, Xiumin ang Lay went inside the room as well with their hands full of bags with chips inside. Tao and Kris were the last to enter my room.

“Did I forgot to lock the door?” I said in a deep sigh.

“Maybe.” Suho answered while letting some small chuckles.

“Who wants some cola?” And Kris turns the music on and looks like they’re really enjoying.

I went over to Suho who is busy talking with Kris and I gues they’re a bit drunk and I tell you they’re  y. Oh my God. I decided to just go to Kai who is talking to Luhan. Err... I glanced at them and they both looked at me with an emotionless face.

“Are your managers even knew about this? I swear if I’ll get blame to this or my name’s going to  be on a head line? Uggg!” And I walked away to my room.

After hours I decided to go outside when I realized it was already silent and quiet outside my room.  I opened my door and an image of a filthy and tangled EXO surprises me. Oh, .