Revealed

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP

ANOTHER UPDATE WOHOOOOO. I’m trying to update everyday hahahaha. Omoooo  B1a4’s lonely dance version was daebak. Still playing it all the time huehue. I should be doing my reflection paper but I found myself updating, okaaay. Goodnight! :---) Thanks for the new subscribers.

-baeqchan


 
R E V E A L E D

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAH~~ WHERE ARE YOU?” I screamed. I feel like sobbing because the most valuable thing to me was gone. It was gone. I made an almost four hours of search in my hotel room but a shadow of it cannot be seen. I'm doomed. What if exo k saw it? Gaahhhh...

 

I'm in a big trouble because the most important picture in my entire life was gone. I want to cry, feeling miserable. First day in the morning all I did was to find it. Right now, my hotel room appeared to be like it was being invaded by some burglar. My place is in a total mess. I really wish no one is going to visit me today. Not Yura. Not exo. I honestly want to vacuum everything just to see that picture. Oh my God, please help me find it.

 

In my realization maybe a hotel keeper saw it and took it away because she's an exo fan and knew it was them. No. No. No. That's impossible because even me didn't knew and totally unaware it was them. I should have patience. I knew. I just misplaced it. Oh no, in thirty minutes I should get ready for school.

 

After less than thirty minutes. I gave up. It’s no use. It’s definitely gone. I lose my hope. Only miracle can take it back to me. I made my way to the sink to first brush my teeth. I look into the mirror and saw my face. I saw that something has changed. I think I got thinner? And I have dark circles around my eyes. Am I that stressed? Not too long I let my worries away because that picture was more important than me. I’m all alone now. No one’s gonna worry about me.

 

“Hey, it’s nice to see you. I missed you so much.” Yura said. She met me in the school gate. I was on my in the school when she saw me. I miss her too. I don’t know why I’m not that expressive of how I feel.

“Yeah, me too. It’s nice to see you again.” I said and gave her a warm smile. We were walking to our room.

“You know what? You should buy cellphone for yourself. It’s really important now a day. So we can have our chitchat during night too.” She mutters and let some small giggles.

“It’s not that important for me now. And I don’t have enough money to buy one, maybe next time.” I said. I was looking around and let a deep sigh.

“Are you okay?” She worriedly asked. I look at her and she’s looking at me.

“I’m good.” I replied thrifty. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just tired, I just want to stay at home and sleep. I didn’t get enough sleep since I arrived yesterday after my two days stay in ____________ University because of the quiz ball. After I get back to my hotel yesterday I quickly rush into the coffee shop to do my job, to feed myself. Somehow I missed my family. I wonder what they’re doing now. I wish they’re not fighting anymore.

“So are you coming with us?” She excitedly asked. Where?

“Huh? Where are we going?” I curiously asked back.

“We’re going to the beach after the exam. You know, summer?” She gaily bubbles.

“Beach? No. I--- I don’t go to beach.” I hesitantly said. I bow my head.

“But why? Is there something about beach that you don’t like?”

“Nothing. I’m just not a fan of beaches. I’d rather stay at home.”

“Well, I invited you because there is a job opening in Daecheon this summer. You might want to come to earn more income.” She imparts.

“Really? But I already have my job in the coffee shop, remember?” I reminded her in a playful way.

“Did I tell you that the costumer’s tips were as big as your salary?” She said grinning. What, big as my salary? Are you kidding me?

“I’m certainly going! Come on, why you didn’t tell me this earlier.” I said. She’s now laughing.

“Okay, I’ll tell exo about this now.” She merrily said and excitedly opened her bag to get her phone.

“Wait--- what? What is has to do with exo?” I confusedly and nervously asked.

“They’re the one who planned this outing! Hahahaha...”

“What? What are you talking about? Why are you coming?”

“We’re legibly coming, because exo did an online raffle to fans. Exo arranged a summer vacation with two lucky fans at Daecheon beach.”

“And?” I leaned closer to her face, eager to know. She’s not a sasaeng, right?

“I won!” She exclaimed and jumped in happiness. What?

“No. Seriously, with exo’s millions fans, you won?” Daebak.

“Expect the unexpected, baby.”

“Well, lucky you.”

“Guess. Who’s the other winner?”

“I don’t know. Do you wanna kill me just by guessing the names of exo fans?” I asked. I frowned.

“Well, no other than, YOU!” She pointed at me and squeals. What? She’s insane.

“Hahahaha... funny. Try to be serious.” I said.

“I’m not lying! Here, I got you a ticket.” She said and searched in her bag. After awhile she handed me the ticket.

“Are you serious? How could I won such thing? I didn’t do anything.”

“Well, I did.”

“WHAT?”

“I registered you but not with our real names hahahaha. I’m smart enough.”

“No. I changed my mind. I’m not going.”

“Are you sure? What about the money?”

“I’m not interested on it anymore.”

“Are you sure? Are you really telling me to go alone?” She puppy eyes on me. Please don’t work. Ughh.

“Yes----“

“What about our summer project?”

“What summer project?”

“You don’t know?”

“What is it? I was out for two days.”

“Hehehe... We’ll have to do an extremely one week of community services before they sign our clearance.”

“What?” I hiss.

“Yeah, one week, it means we need money for our foods and place where we’re staying because the school will not provide us some money.”

“Tss. Okay, I get it. You’re not gonna let me go with this are you?”

“Hehehehe... Just go with me please? Pleassee?”

“Okay, fine. I guess I can’t do anything about it anymore.” I sigh. What kind of school is this?

 

I was all alone now because Yura and I were not classmates. I was in the hallway heading to my locker. Usually I have my earphones on but right now I didn’t listen to music because I’m worried of everything. I arrived at my locker and I was standing in front of it when I heard the voice of two guys in the school swimming pool. It just happened that my locker was beside the swimming pool. It was the cheapest, though.

 

“Yah, where did you get this?” It’s not my interest in listening to others conversation but honestly their voices can be heard outside.

“I don’t know. I just found it.” I can’t help myself not to listen. So I went closer to the door. I can’t believe it. I’m eavesdropping to someone’s conversation.

“What do you mean you found it? She’s the only one who has this picture.”

“Why do you not believe in me, hyung?”

“Because once is enough that you lied to us.”

“I didn’t lie to you.”

“Then what can you tell about that time you tried to kill yourself?” What? He tried to kill himself?

“How many times do I need to tell you that I didn’t try to end my life! I don’t wanna talk about this anymore.” Oh. No. He’s coming to my way for sure because as I know the swimming only has one door and it’s in my location. I need to get out of here.

“That’s what you’re good at. You keep on running and left things behind.”

“I don’t, because on how many times I tried to let her go and forget her. I can’t. I really cannot forget her, hyung.”

“Did you see her? How’d you found her?” I’m still listening. What is wrong with me?

“She intentionally went here. I don’t know her reasons.”

“Where is she?”

“She’s behind that door listening to us.” I froze. What the heck? Are they talking about me?

“Hyorin, get out now.” That voice! It’s Jongin’s voice! What the------ I’m so stupid! How can I not determine it was Jongin’s voice! I’m so doomed. He really knew me, since when?

 

I totally don’t know what to do. I’ll just wait for the floor to open and eat me up. I don’t want to face them right now. I don’t know how to explain things. I’m curious why Jongin tried to kill himself once? What happened?

 

“HYOSUNG?” I glanced at the person who called my faked name. It was Suho. Oh no, not Suho hyung, please.I just let my eyes to expand as big as it could be.

“Su----Suho hyung, hello! Hehehehe.” I let that nervous laugh. Someone help me.

“She’s Hyorin, hyung and she’s back.”

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^