Free Time (LOST CHAP)

SHE'S BACK AND THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP
F R E E  T I M E
 
I sighed, heading to the shower to get ready for school. It's pretty early, so I took a long time  inside. It's friday and fortunately I only have two subjects. I don't know where to go during free time since I don't have work today. Myabe I'll meet up with Yura.
 
I grabbed the dazzling yellow uniform that was hanging on my wall. I wore all of it comfortably. After wearing it, I look at myslef through the mirror. I look so messed up as always. I got my lips too pale and the dark circles in my eyes cannot be concealed. I slid slowly the long white sock on my left foot, same as the right. I head to the cabinet to pick some sneakers. And I'm done.
 
"Hi, Mrs. Jung!" I greeted as she was infront of my door.
"Oh. I was about to knock, darling." She said cheerfully. I saw she has some sandwich.
"I'm here to bring you some sandwich." Mrs. Jung took my hand and presssed the sandwich on my palm.
"Oh. I see. Thanks, Mrs. Jung. You shouldn't have to." I took it from her.
"I'm just worried that you cannot it your food on time since I saw you were leaving too early almost midnight when you comeback."
"Thank you, Mrs. Jung." Just on time when I glanced at my watch and I need to go, so I said my goodbye and waved at her.
 
Luhan unfortunately knew everything. Now, how am I gonna lie to everybody when Luhan Knows everything. It would be totally awkward. I can't keep secrets form him at all. I don't know maybe he has some powers, specifically on reading minds. But he promised me that he won't tell anyone.
 
"Hyosung!" Someone called my name so I turned and it's Chanyeol.
 
 
"Chanyeol?" I suprisingly asked since I don't know that we'll met in this place.
"Why are you so surprised? We're living next door." He said. He's wearing his uniform too.
"No. Just, yeah..." I said in defeat.
 
I went to school with Chanyeol. He said that the other members went to school too early that he was left behind. Poor Chanyeol. We were talking about certain things. He told me that he's a fan of '2NE1' that he likes Sandara and that he fanboys about her, alot. I just laugh how he expressed his feels. 
 
"Hahaha... Yeah, I like them alot."
"What song do you like? What groups do you listen to?" He asked continuosly.
"Oh... well, I listen to any kind of music. I like anything as long as it sounds good and eargasm." I replied.
"Oh... go on." 
"And I like every group too... I like B.A.P, B1A4 etc." I said.
"Why is our group not on the list?" He lamently asked and stopped on his tracks.
"I'm sorry. I just knew about your group. I was busy when I was still in the US that I haven't updated my song lists." I explained.
"But I like Mama!" I added to enlightened his mood. But I seriously kinda like it now, though.
"Good!" He said and started walking.
 
Just when we were already at the gate entrance we saw Jongin leaning on the wall wuth his jands on his pockets. He looks cool. I snapped iut from my imaginations and frowned instead.
 
"Here's Kai hyung! Let's go!" I got anxious and surprised at the same time when he grabbed my wrist. 
 
I got a bit scared when we were just five steps away from Jongin. Eh? I don't know but I don't like him to see me with other guys eventhough it's just Chanyeol. I bit my lip hard that I'm afraid it'll bleed when I continue. 
 
"Yow! Hyung! What are you doing here?" He asks.
"My notes." Jongin said coldly as he could.
"Oh. Sorry... I forgot about it." He asnswered and let go of my hand which I prefer was a good idea.
 
I don't know but I got awkward because I can really se Jongin staring at me. Ugh! I hate this! So I slowly moved to Chanyeol's back. This is good atleast I can survived from his glares. I know Chanyeol didn't noticed it because he's still busy finding Jongin's notes in his bag.
 
"I can't find it! It was just here." Chanyeol groans.
"Nevermind." Jongin said and walks away.
I suddenly remember that Jongin and I were classmates on our first subject! Damn.
"Chanyeol-sshi!" I called which immediately caught his attention.
"What is it?"
"I need to go! I'm late already!" I said while walking way from him.
"Okay, bye! See you later!" He said and I waved at him and run.
 
I arrived at my room panting. Ugh. I should've not run, Tsk. I find a sit and just then only one sit left and it's beside the cold hearted man I ever know. I sat on my chair without looking at him. Why on earth do I need to sit beside this idiot. 
 
Later our professor stepped in inside the room which automatically muted  my classmates . The rowdy classroom became a cemetery in silence. Somehow I got worried to Jongin because he said he doesn't have his notes because Chanyeol had them and he hasn't turned it back to him yet.
 
But I got shocked when Jongin took his full notebooks out from his bag. What effin cow? I got in my mind. He just said he doesn't have his notes and then here he is taking out his bulky papers and stuffs. I rolled my eyes on him and just focused to my proffesor. 
 
After my class I tried to find Yura but she can't be seen in the campus. So I guess I'll be spending my free time alone. Jezz. I went to the trees in the back of the school campus. Wow. The breeze is cool. It's silent here. I placed my bag under the tree. 
 
I sat on the green grass and closed my eyes. I searched my iPod and plugged my earphones. The song played was 'Be The Light' by Block B. This song is eargasm. I cried when I saw the music video of this and it's heart breaking. I cannot help myself not to sing along with the song.
 
I got startled when I felt something fell from above and hits my head. WTF!  I took a glaned from above and I flush when I saw Jongin! I directly pull my eraphones and glare at him. 
 
"YAH! WHAT WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I Shouted at him like my lungs gonna come out from my chest.
"YOU'RE SO NOISY!" He answered.
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE THERE SO DON'T BLAME ME!"
"ARE YOU STALKING ME?" He asked teasingly. The ego of this man is high. God!
"HAHA IN YOUR DREAMS!"
"I WASTED ONE APPLE FOR YOU." I just realized it was an apple he dropped on me. 
"WHATEVER!"
 
I hurriedly put all my things inside my bag not because I hate him but because I'm totally embarassed. He just heard me singing like that was the last thing I'll reveal in my whole damn life! AIsh! Such a jerk!
 
"YOU'RE VOICE IS ANNOYING! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE!"
"SHUT UP! IDIOT!" 
 
I took the apple he throw at me and I throw it back to him. I immediately turn and continued walking didn't care if he was hit or not. But a sound made me take a,look at him and He fell! I didn't expected it. I hurriedly went to him worried.
 
I kneeled and put his head on my lap eventhough it tickles me I don;t care. I just made him fall! I don't want to comit crime in my whole life just because of him idiot.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Pfft!" 
 
I frowned when he scoffs and started letting small and giggles and completely laughs. I pushed his hed away from my lap and he immediately sits and still laughing at me.
 
"Jesus! I thought you really fell!" I scowl.
"Haha! you- your face! Hhaha priceless!" He said in between his laughter. I don't know but it feels great to see him laugh for the first time.
 
I stood up angry. That wasn't even a nice joke. I heard his laugh slowly dissapear. I felt like crying but I tried not to. Seriously, I thought he fell. I continued walking. I didn't turned when he tried calling my name. 
 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks! ^^