Park's Sister

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How many faces can a person have? One two…five, six? Endless? The assassin positioned the telescope and zoomed in on the ’s face from his hideout. She was a woman of many faces, only he knows her true colours. He knows about her little hideout living in another man’s home. How she lured the fool with her innocent looks and feminine wiles. He knows all about how she wantonly made love in public with her husband. He was there that day on the light rail...he was so close to her...just a hair's breath away. If her husband didn't show up...she would have been six feet under. Oh yes, Bom was nothing but a , and he was going to put an end to her miserable life. Killing her would be his joy, his drug, his high. Killing her husband…would be the added bonus. But only after he torture the man by ing his wife in front of him. Oh yes, sweet revenge for putting a dent in his perfect assassination resume. After all, there‘s nothing he loathes more than failure, and Choi Seunghyun’s wife just for simply breathing resonate loudly than he failed a job for the first time in his life.


The assassin’s mouth curled in hatred as he watch the happy faces and laughter from afar. One big ing happy family. The sound of happiness hurts his ears. The hugs and kisses was like poison slowly draining his soul. Yes, it was time to put the to sleep. He was aching to kill, just the image of the ’s lifeless body suddenly excited him. Choi Seunghyun’s wife , cold body lying stiff for him to do as he please. He felt warmth slowly seeping into his skin and a hard on between his groin. He wants the so badly his whole body was shaking. Soon, soon she was going to be his.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Seunghyun, I can’t take this anymore! Tell me what the surprise is!” Bom demanded as Seunghyun held her hand tightly, dragging her to the front of Park Songyi’s door.

“Wife, get ready!” Seunghyun said excitedly as he knocked on the front door loudly. Bom chuckled, her husband seemed more excited than she was and it was supposed to be a surprise for her.

“Come on honey, what is this surprise? I’m getting really nervous now!”
 

Seunghyun grinned…did his wife just call him h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter