Whole again

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vietnam Airport

“Dad did you give the attendant your passport?” Dara asked. Tam grinned at his daughter, she was still as demanding as ever. He nodded.

“Good, now tell me everything from the beginning again. I have a sister name Bom…”

Dara never got tire of listening, and Tam enjoyed retelling how he first met his other daughter and her husband. Dara held her father’s hands in hers. She never wanted to let go of his hand; with him next to her she felt safe and secure. Just a few weeks of sleeping in her own bed, meeting up with old her friends and families were like a cure for her. Dara realizes she was finally becoming herself again. She was reclaiming her identity. The strong, vibrant, and independent Dara was back. Not one to be afraid, Dara shared her stories with the villagers, educating them and empowering them with message of safety and the danger of human trafficking. She also met with the embassy and Ngoc’s father, the village leader. They came up with a few safety plans to prevent future abduction/trafficking in the village. Dara was hopeful that the project would work, with the peace of mind that she might help prevent future trafficking in their village, her nightmares also lessen.

Now she was ready to face the future. She was going to Seoul with her father to meet her mother, sister and grandparents. Dara heaved a huge sigh, and straightened her shoulders. She was ready. She was ready to face the future…whatever it may be. Kwon Jiyong’s image suddenly popped in her head. Dara grinned in anticipation, she could not wait to see Kwon Jiyong again. He did say they were friends, didn’t he?

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The thoughts of raising a child by herself was daunting. She was afraid of the huge responsibilities. Sometimes she wanted to just give in her desire and run to Seunghyun. But, his future was more important. His identity was more important. She didn't want to hold him back...she didn't want to be a burden to him. Theirs was not a real marriage, it was only a marriage of convenient, she has no right to claim his future. Bom stood in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. She was now three months…almost four months pregnant. All the baggy clothes couldn’t disguise her pregnant figure anymore. I have to tell Taeyang the truth…it’s going to hurt him, but he needs to know the truth. He’s been such a wonderful, and kind friend. She felt horrible for deceiving him. She hoped that he would keep her pregnancy a secret…at least until Seunghyun signed the divorce documents. She closed her eyes and massaged her forehead. She was going to have a baby soon…you’re going to be a father, Seunghyun. Ah, I miss you Seunghyun…, I love you.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


The room was cold…he was cold. Despite the warm flesh pressed against him he felt as if he was covered in ice. He never ever fails…to leave a job unfinished was not in his nature. The assassin was in a murderous mood. The man was still alive, Choi Seunghyun was still alive…and it was all because of his of a wife!

 

The assassin pushed the e off him and sat up on the bed. He opened the drawer and pulled out the gun that was used to shoot Seunghyun and his wife. ing gun! He aimed the gun at the e; she was sleeping peacefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter