My Place

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Korea

“Master Kwon…what should I tell your mother?” Assistant Dong’s worried voice blast through Jiyong’s cell phone.

“Mr. Dong, why are you calling me? What were my instructions?” Jiyong asked as he sprawled across the crouch waiting for Mr. Dong’s answer.

“Um…ah…you said not to bother you no matter what…but I…your mother…” Assistant Dong stammered not quite sure how to respond.

“Good bye Mr. Dong, do not call me or I’ll have your wife give you a sound beating.” Jiyong said and hung up.

He glanced over at Taeyang’s sleeping figure and then directed his attention to the room Dara was sleeping in. Jiyong could not explain his own behaviors, why did he suddenly snap last night? What is it about Dara?

He seems to be consumed with thoughts of Dara and it puzzles the hell out of him. She was not beautiful, and they had only known each other for a few weeks…so why is she invading his thoughts?

Jiyong opened Dara’s door and tip toed inside. She was still sleeping, both her arms wrapped tightly around a pillow and her legs criss crossed over the blanket. Jiyong leaned close to her face, they were almost nose to nose. His frown widen as he assessed her from head to toe.

She looks the same as yesterday; same long black hair, light tan skin and a few faded freckles sprinkle across her nose... light kissable freckles.

Jiyong shook his head surprised at himself. Kissable freckles? What the hell does that mean anyway Jiyong? He mumbled to himself. His eyes still savoring the freckles, intrigued at how good she looks with it.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong jumped when he heard Dara’s voice. She had one of her eyes open, staring at Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter