The End..

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two months later Seunghyun stopped next to the hospital room and peeked inside the door. Last night’s screams and curses were still ringing in his ears, he wasn’t sure if he was welcome inside the room. He hesitated for a few more minutes until he saw his sister in law Dara walking purposely towards him. Cursing under his breath, Seunghyun opened the door expecting more screaming and cursing. What he saw brought tears to his eyes; the sight was so beautiful, an unforgettable moment... a moment he would cherish forever.

“Wife…” His voice faltered as waves of emotions overpower his body. In his wife’s arms were two precious bundles, both at the moment sleeping peacefully in their mother’s safe loving arms. Seunghyun felt his throat constricted and his heart filled with love for his two newborns. He sat down next to his wife and gently kissed her on the forehead.

“Ours?” He asked not daring to hope for the impossible. Bom grinned at her husband’s stunned face, his eyes filled with curiosity and hope…just like a little kid.

“Yes darling, ours.” She answered.

“Why didn’t you call me the minute they were out?” Seunghyun wanted to know. Bom rolled her eyes at her husband’s choice of word.

“Darling I was too busy pushing them OUT as you put it to call you.” She replied with a smile. Seunghyun held out his arms and gently tucked one of the babies in his arms.

“Sis, even if you call him it wouldn’t make a difference. In case you forgot, your husband was out cold in the waiting room the moment he saw a little bit of blood from your…you know.” Dara said loudly. Seunghyun groaned; trust Dara to burst his male ego.

“So what names to give my niece and nephew?” Dara asked. Seunghyun and Bom glanced at each other, silently communicating.

“Our baby girl we’ll name her Choi Songyi, and our handsome boy…we’ll name him Choi Taeyang.” Bom said with a catch in her voice.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


“Jiyong where are you taking me?” Dara demanded. Jiyong didn’t answer; he held onto Dara’s hands guiding her up the hill.

“Keep your eyes closed and don’t peek!” Jiyong warned. Dara frowned as she stepped on rocks, wet dirt and what felt like grass. If she had known Jiyong was taking her hiking she would have worn something more appropriate. She was in a simple one piece dress and wore open toe shoes. The heavy wind blew her hair into disarray and she was shivering from the cold.

After what felt like hours, Jiyong finally stopped and excitedly said,

“Open your eyes!”

Dara slowly opened her eyes and gasped in surprise. She was standing in the middle of hundreds of candles, of all different shapes and colors. The lights from the candles sparkle brightly illuminating the whole area with a romantic feel. The candles spelled out

I LOVE YOU SANDARA

She forgot about the cold, the wind and her aching, cramp legs from walking up the hill. Tears slowly cascade down her cheeks; she was at a loss for words.

Dara felt Jiyong hugged her from behind and he whispered,

“Do you feel the same way about me Dara?”

She wanted to shout “Yes!” but did not answer for a long time. She wondered if it was too early to confess her feeling...but when in love…should there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter