Return

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara the shower and scrubbed her skin hard from head to toe.

“Nothing happen, you’re alright, you’re alright.” Dara repeated over and over.

She closed her eyes and allowed the tears to flow freely. She has no money, no family and all alone in a country where everything was foreign. Images of her parents’ worried faces tormented Dara’s sanity as she imagined different scenarios of her parents realizing she was abducted.

Mom must be so worried, and dad…what’s going to happen to his treatments? Without my income, there’s not enough to pay for the treatment fees…

A fresh batch of tears welled in her eyes and erupted as she realized that she might never see her parents again. Dara knew her mother depended on her to bring in the extra income.

Now what’s going to happen to them? What’s going to happen to me? Dara leaned back against the bathroom wall and sobbed, all the fears, the worries, the shock, all the emotions locked inside suddenly exploded and she sobbed and cried hard as the shower poured down mixing water with tears.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Assistant Dong knocked on the door nervously. He had already called Mr. Yamasaki to come pick up the girl. The door opened and Mr. Dong hurried inside the room.

“Sorry master, I will never disobey your orders again.” Assistant Dong murmured softly in apology. Jiyong sat on the sofa and did not bothered answering assistant Dong.

“Where…where is the girl?” Assistant Dong asked glancing around the room.

“She’s in the bathroom. Do something, she’s been crying for over an hour now.” Jiyong said bored. He yawned and turned the T.V on.

Assistant Dong went into the master bedroom and knocked sharply on the bathroom door.

“Hello? Hello! You need to come out of the bathroom…it’s time for you to leave. My master don’t want you, your owner is coming to pick you up.” Assistant Dong shouted in Japanese.

“She doesn’t speak Japanese Mr. Dong.” Jiyong called out from the living room.

“Hello? Hello? Do you speak English?” Assistant Dong shouted again. He pressed his ear against the door. The girl must still be crying, he heard hiccups and a huge sobs every once in a while.

“No…no English? Do you speak Chinese, um.. Mandarin?” Assistant Dong asked. The girl continued crying and did not answer him.

“Well…maybe you speak Vietnamese? Mr. Yamasaki said you’re Vietnamese, but I don’t speak Vietnamese…um, do you, do you speak Korean?” Assistant Dong banged his head against the door out of ideas.

The door slowly opened and Assistant Dong almost fell, his head was still on the door.

“Korean?” The girl asked softly.

“Yes” Assistant Dong quickly answered.

“I speak a little Korean, my mother is Korean.” The girl said with a slight Vietnames

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter