Bommie's truth

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mally combed Bom’s hair slowly grinning at the younger woman, she was proud of Bom. She raised Bom with Lady Song Yi and considered the girl her daughter also. They have a good relationship, what Bom can’t share with Song Yi, she usually share with Mally. The familiar quietness was relaxing for the two, every once in a while Mally would playfully teased Bom, “So you are a woman now huh? That husband of yours must be a fine man to make our baby this happy.” Bom smiled shyly, her face blushing.

“How can you tell I’m happy?” she asked. Mally grinned mischievously,

“I was young once too…even had a beau or two. That’s how I know, your eyes sparkle whenever someone brings up his name and your cheek turns rosy red whenever we brought up the wedding night.” Bom laughed trying hard to imagine the white hair Mally in a romantic relationship.

“Why don’t you join Seunghyun and me, we’re attending his friend’s birthday party in a few days…Hmm what was his friend’s name? I think Kwon Jiyong…a lot of rich and handsome men will be there Mally. It’s still not too late for you to have more beaus, I’m all grown now and mother is very independent…” Bom assured Mally. The older woman shook her head sadly,

“No…it’s too late, I cannot leave your mother…she needs me too much.”

“Mally, of course mother needs you. I need you too, you’re our family. What I’m saying is for you to enjoy yourself, go out and have fun. You know you will always have a home here with mom.” Bom took Mally hands in hers and whispered meaningfully,

“We’re each from different bloodlines, but we are family from the hearts.”

Mally pulled her hands out of the young girl’s grasp and avoided looking in Bom’s eyes.

“Ah…yes…yes…we’re family from the hearts and not bloodlines.” She nodded her agreement. Bom frowned, wondering why Mally was suddenly so nervous.

“That’s why I’m here today, I wanted to share with you and mom my great news!” Bom exclaimed excitedly.

“News?”

“Yes, but let’s wait for mom.” Bom said. She got up from her seat, took the comb from Mally's hand and gently sat the older woman down on the chair.

“This is wonderful news that Sheunghyun and I learned in Vietnam…” Mally stood up from the seat and turned toward Bom.

“Vietnam?”

“Yes”

“What…what did you learn?” Mally grabbed Bom’s arm and squeezed it tight.

“You’re hurting me Mally.”

“Please, if you care for me at all please tell me now…what did you learn?” Mally asked anxiously afraid of Bom’s answer.

“I met my birth father, I have a fraternal twin sister and I look just like my mom.” Bom said in a rush unable to contain her excitement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter