Kiss

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your teacher left two days ago Dara. I think you should really reflect on your behaviours and apologize to her…letter or email.” Soo Wan said as she passed the milk to Dara. Dara rolled her eyes and continued eating her breakfast.


She quickly glanced around the breakfast table making sure all eyes were off her before she smirked smugly. That straitlaced teacher of her left because she found love with the Jang’s fifty something year old gardener…not because of Dara‘s behaviour! The truth is, SHE should be paid by the teacher for setting her free! Before leaving her role as Dara’s teacher, Mrs. Lee gushed excitedly about her newfound love and even hugged Dara! Thanks to Dara’s informative teaching, Mrs. Lee even managed to raise her voice a pitch or two higher than normal in her excitement. Dara stuffed a large bagel in and smile foolishly in remembrance of Mrs. Lee and the gardener kissing. “Dara!”

“Dara!”

“Dara! Young lady!” Soo Wan almost shouted.

“Yes Grandma.”

Son Wan cleared and said,

“I think it’ll be a waste of effort and money if I hire another teacher for you. So, let’s just get straight to the point. Out of the ten men in these pictures, your grandfather and I want you to choose the one you are most attracted to.”

Soo Wan handed Dara a stack of eight by eleven photos. They were all pictures of men in their early twenties to late thirties. Dara sneak a peek at her grandfather and found him red face and avoiding her eyes. Aha! He’s up to something with grandma! She then glared at her mom and dad. Jihyun and Tam both immediately stuffed food in their mouth and pretended not to notice what was happening.

“Hmm…let’s see, who am I most attracted to eh?”

She picked up the first picture and laughed. It was a picture of Dong Taeyang! There was a number next to his picture. Number 1. Dara frowned, what does number 1 mean? There was a picture of Kim Jaejoong, a picture of a beady eye middle age man and a few insignificant looking men. Finally the last picture was Kwon Jiyong. The marking next to his picture was number 10.

“The number next to each picture, what does it mean?” She asked curious. Doo Joo cleared his throat and said,

“Don’t worry about that honey.”

“Ah…but I want to know, or else I won’t be able to decide who I’m more attracted to.” Dara said straight face. Jihyun shook her head, she saw the gleam in her daughter’s eyes and knew Dara was up to something.

“Each number represent your grandparent’s pick, ranging from the candidate’s financial means, to their level of education and family value. Number 1 is their first choice and number 10 is their last.” Jihyun explained.

“And why am I even looking at these pictures?” Dara asked. Soo Wan stiffened, she glanced at Tam angrily for a second before answering,

“You’re the heire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter