Only child or twins?

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vietnam

“Bom, where is that woman taking us?” Seunghyun demanded. Bom ignored his rumbling and continue following the Vietnamese woman.

“Wife! Wife! I’m talking to you!” Seunghyun shouted impatiently.

“F-Y-I (For your information) Mr. Robot, my name is not wife! It’s Bom, B-O-M” Bom snapped at her husband and hurried ahead of him.

“F-Y-I, my name is not Mr. Robot, my friends call me Seunghyun. But you can call me Mr. Choi” Seunghyun retorted.

“Ha! You have friends? With that attitude of yours?!” Bom said pretending to be shock. Seunghyun rolled his eyes, why did he have to marry someone so childish?

The older woman stopped in front of a house and gently knocked on the door. Seunghyun and Bom frowned and wondered why the woman took them there.

A man opened the door and smile widely at the Vietnamese woman. When his eyes fell on Bom, the smile faded. Wordlessly he stared at Bom in disbelief. After a long shock silence the man finally said something to the older woman.

The older woman gestured for Bom and Seunghyun to go inside the house. The man shook Seunghyun’s hand and asked,

“Speak Korean?”

Seunghyun nodded. Park Tam stood in front of Bom with a look of pure disbelief and fascination.

“My name is Park Tam, I speak a little bit of Korean.” He said. Seunghyun grinned in relief, finally somebody he could talk to!

“I’m Seunghyun and this is my wife Bom.” Seunghyun said with a wide smile.

“Do you know why she brought us here?” Bom asked. She herself was staring at the older Vietnamese man, strangely drawn to him. She was confused at her unexplainable feelings toward the Vietnamese man.

The older woman said something to the man name Park Tam and nodded to Bom and Seunghyun before leaving.

“She said she wanted me to meet you…you look exactly like my wife.” Park Tam took the couple into the family room and showed them pictures of his wife.

Bom walked around the room staring wistfully at all the family pictures. She felt her heart constrict and a sense of loneliness engulfed her heart and soul. Why does it feel as if she missed something precious and yet has no idea what it is that she is missing?

“This girl in the picture, she is your daughter?” Bom asked with a catch in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter