Angered

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun and Bom sat on the bed with their arms wrapped around each other. Bom peeked at Seunghyun and said hesitantly, “I know you don’t want to discuss this but…we have to tell our parents the truth.”

“I need some time to think, process everything first Bom…don’t force it.” Seunghyun rumbled and pretended to sleep by closing his eyes.

“Seunghyun..how long is this going to last? My mom is already leaving me frantic messages asking when we’re coming home…it’s almost three days…we should..”

Seunghyun flipped Bom over flat on the bed and kissed her sensuously.

“Shhh….” He whispered and claimed her lips again.

“Seunghyun….”

“Bom, I need time to think. I need to come up with a plan…I feel so out of control right now, do you understand what’s that like? To feel out of control? Give me some time to sort this through…then we’ll tell our parents.” He promised.

Bom nodded and pulled Seunghyun down for another kiss. She didn’t want him to dwell too much in the past.

“Your plan, whatever it is I want to be a part of it.” Bom said.

“It’s too dangerous, I don’t want you hurt.” Seunghyun answered. Bom frowned, what did he mean by too dangerous?

“Seunghyun….”

“Promise me Bom, don’t tell your mother anything about me until I’m ready. Can you promise me that?” Seunghyun asked urgently.

“She needs to know about you Seunghyun…I know mom and she’s not the type to abandon her own flesh and blood…”

“Are you sure? How sure are you? You’re her daughter…you only know one side of her, the side she allows you to see. But what about the other side that she doesn’t want you to know about?” Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter