Human trafficking

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four Korean men walked inside the abandoned building.

“Is this the building?” The tall man asked the shorter one.

“Yes, they’ll be here soon. How many girls are we taking back to Japan?” The short man asked.

“Twenty I think. The girls from Thailand are coming by boat, and the local Viet girls should be here any minute now.” The tall man answered.

Two of the men walked around the building surveying the area. About ten minutes later they came back in the building with a girl in their custody. The girl was struggling, trying to shake off the two men holding her. A bag covered her face and a rag was tied around .

“Boss, is she one of the girls?” One of the men holding the girl asked.

“Does it matter? Take her out and put her below the dock. We’re leaving by boat so we have to stay on schedule.” The boss answered.

“Shouldn’t we take a look at her face first? You know make sure she is worth the money.”

The boss glared ferociously at the two men. They bowed their head in apology and dragged the girl with them to the boat.

~~~~~

Japan

“Master, I have good news.” The small, thin man said eagerly running after a tall young man.

“Mr. Dong, how many times have I asked you not to call me master?” The young man raised his arrogant brows and waited impatiently for his assistant’s answer.

“Too…too many times master; ah…sorry master, I mean sorry Mr. Kwon…master.” The assistant stammered and seem unable to speak coherently without calling his master, ‘master’.

The young man stopped walking and put his hand in front of assistant Dong’s face.

“What is the news?” He asked with boredom.

Assistant Dong bowed again and said,

“I got a call from Mr. Yamasaki; he said he has what you’re looking for… Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter