Housekeeper?

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Korea

Jaejoong kissed his latest girlfriend slowly and sinuously before hopping out of her brand new black BMW. He winked at her and mouthed,

“See you later”.

With confident strides, he walked inside the Choi mansion and headed toward the familiar corridors. With an old set of keys his aunt gave him when he was only ten years old, Jaejoong opened the door. His aunt Lina Choi was already waiting for him.

“You’re late.” She said.

“What do you want?” He asked. With his aunt Lina it was wiser to be blunt then beat around the bush.

“Seunghyun is coming back from Vietnam in a week. Do you know what this mean?”

“Ah…so the game has finally started?” Jaejoong asked with a sardonic smile.

Lina inclined her head in agreement. Of all her nephews, Jaejoong was the only worthy opponents against her husband’s bastard son, Seunghyun.

“Yes, the game has started. You know what to do right?” Lina lifted one eye brow.

“I’ve been trained my whole life to play this game aunt, and I only play to win.” Jaejoong answered with determination in his voice.

“I expect nothing less. Don’t disappoint me Jaejoong.” Lina said.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


“Mr. Dong, do you have that girl’s passport?” Jiyong asked. Assistant Dong nodded.

“Everything is ready master.” Assistant Dong said and handed a package to Jiyong.

“Thanks Mr. Dong, you may leave.” Jiyong said dismissively. Assistant Dong did not leave; he nervously rocked back and forth waiting for permission to speak.

“What is it Mr. Dong?” Jiyong asked.

“She…she is special to you?” Assistant Dong asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean…you’re doing a lot for a complete stranger and I think she must be special…”

“You’re not paid to ask me questions unrelated to your work Mr. Dong. I am not your friend; keep that in your head. You may leave.” Jiyong said stiffly. Assistant Dong bowed his head and walked timidly out the door.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Dara was bored; it’s been almost a week that she stay cooped inside the condo. She patted her stomach and decided to eat again.

She walked in the kitchen in search of food. With a huge sigh, she ducked her head inside the refrigerator and started rummaging through the refrigerator. With her head inside the refrigerator, she did not hear the front door unlocking.

“Darling, baby, are you home?” A female called from the living room.

“Jiyong darling? Carter said you’re back from Japan, why didn’t you contact me?” The voice was now in the kitchen. Dara leaned out of the refrigerator and turned around to the voice.

A beautiful woman in her early forties stared at Dara with confusion marred on her face.

“Who…who are you?” She asked.

“Sandara” Dara answered quickly, afraid of the sudden anger that are now visible on the woman’s face.

“Who gave you permission to stay here?” The woman asked. Dara didn’t know what to say; the young man did not tell her his name.

“I can’t believe this. Is it possible that my baby has a girlfriend without telling me? No..no.. that’s impossible.” The woman flipped over her phone; she turned to Dara and ordered,

“Don’t move.”

Dara watched the woman paced back and forth in the kitchen, repeatedly dialling her cell phone.

“Why is Baby not answering his phone, is he hiding something from me?” The woman murmured to herself.

“Are you Jiyong’s girlfriend?” The woman suddenly asked. Dara shook her head; she did not know who Jiyong is.

“Then how did you get inside this place? The security is pretty tight around here so if you’re not baby’s girlfriend, how did you get in?” The w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter