Marriage

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The young man stared at Dara; she was spread wide open and completely bare. For a moment he was tempted; it had been several months since he last slept with a woman. But the thought of sleeping with a e…worse a e left a bitter taste in his mouth.

He grabbed a towel and threw it on her. He quickly untied her, trying not to touch her wrist covered with blood. The moment her hands were free, the girl leaned over and untied both her legs then she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body.

She pushed herself as far away from the young man as possible. There was fear in her eyes as she darted at the door and him.

Dara stared at the man, observing his every move. She was waiting for him to assault her, but he just stood by the bed frowning at her. After a long staring contest, the young man walked out the room and slammed the door. Dara breathed a sigh of relief and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

“You get your here right now and take that girl out of my room or you’re fire!”
Jiyong shouted over the phone. He remembered specifically telling assistant Dong he was not interested.

“So..Sorry master, Mr. Yamasaki had already made all the arrangements..it..it..was too late to change the plans.” Assistant Dong stammered as he hurried toward the company car.

“Your job is to do whatever I tell you to do Mr. Dong, even if you’re lying on your deathbed dying… my orders and wishes still come first. Remember that, that’s what you’re paid for!” Jiyong said coldly and hung up the phone.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

** Korea **

“Ma’am, Bommie is here,” Mally said as she opened the door for Bom.

Bom walked inside the meeting room, immediately she felt all eyes on her. She glanced around the room nervously not quite sure what she was supposed to do. Most of the board members stared at her with solemn faces it was almost like being in a funeral.

Granted there were a few members smiling at her encouragingly…which they should because she was there to sacrifice her whole future for them. She was their sacrificial lamb…they should all be smiling and thanking her!

Bom felt like she was walking toward her doom. It might as well be a funeral! Bom thought grimacing at the thought of getting married to a complete stranger in front of all these old geezers. She stared at the door longingly; the urge to run was setting in again.

“Ahem, please have a seat.” Song Yi said motioning for her daughter to sit down. Bom dragged her feet and plopped herself onto the closest chair to her.

“You all know Bom, but you have not met the heir to Choi Empire. I want to take this moment to introduce him to all of you before signing the contract.” Song Yi nodded to the same young man that Bom had bumped into just a few minutes ago in the hallway.

He nodded briefly around the table but remained sitting. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter