Birthday Party

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Yi waited patiently as Mally adjusted her one piece gown. The older woman rubbed some perfume behind Song Yi’s ears and took a step back to look at her creation. She smiled proudly and handed Song Yi the gold slippers. “Gold slippers to match the beautiful gown you have on.” Mally said softly turning Song Yi around for inspection.

“Ready to go?” Mally asked. Song Yi nodded,

“It’s really important that Bom and Seunghyun attend this event. With the merging of our two companies, we need to show our competitors we’re still as strong as ever.”

“Don’t worry mistress. Seunghyun and Jiyong have been friends since high school, I’m sure he’ll be there.” Mally assured her mistress.

Song Yi took a deep breath and stared at the full length mirror. She was glad her parents gave her wonderful genes. She has aged gracefully; she is still as beautiful in her forties as she was in her twenties.

Song Yi sighed…yet beauty did not bring her happiness. The only man she has ever love betrayed her trust; he had taken her heart and shredded it into a million pieces. Even today, her heart still hurts every once in a while when memories of the past creeps unconsciously into her mind and or in her dreams.

She was going to see Bom’s father with his wife, Lina at the party. They were now her in-laws. Song Yi laughed, how ironic…Choi Min Joon never once asked to see his own daughter while she was growing up.

They live only a few miles from each other, yet Min Joon acted as though they were strangers…he lives his life as if he didn’t have a bastard child just a few miles down his house. Yet, she is now his daughter in law.

Song Yi had to mentally and emotionally prepare herself whenever she has to see Seunghyun’s parents. She was pathetic; even though it has been more than twenty years since Min Joon broke off their relationship…a part of her still held onto hope, a part of her still has feelings for him. He was Bom’s father…even though he brought her so much heartache and pain in the past…he also gave her Bom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bom slipped into her silver knee high skirt and quickly pulled the zipper up. She leaned over and grabbed the comb and started combing her hair. Seunghyun was still lying on the bed watching every moves his wife made.

Bom’s neck started tingling and she knew Seunghyun was still staring at her. She felt his hot gaze savoring every of the brush as she slowly combs her hair. Bom looked in the bedroom mirror and her eyes locked with her husband’s. He got up from the bed and glide over to her. Gently she felt his hands tugged on her skirt, and then he pulled down the zipper.

“Seunghyun!” Bom warned, her face flushed in embarrassment. Even though they are now husband and wife in every sense of the word, Bom still felt shy at how openly Seunghyun expresses his needs and desires. She also felt as if there was something missing in their relationship.

Questions such as are we going to stay married after the one year contract is over? If I get pregnant …then we’re bind by the contract to stay married…but is it love? Does he love me? Do I love him? Bom could not help but wondered if Seunghyun only wanted her because she was readily available or if he truly has feelings for her.

She is also too prideful and stubborn to be the first one to confess her feelings. She wanted Seunghyun to be the first to confess.

Bom pushed Seunghyun off her and continued brushing her hair. Seunghyun grinned and hugged his wife from behind. Bom sighed in defeat after Seunghyun faintly kisses her behind the ear. She turned around and put both her arms around his neck, loving the intimacy.

Seunghyun pulled back her hair and nuzzled each of her earlobes gently and then he slowly moves down to . Bom’s senses were reeling and she felt butterfly tingling all over her body. She stopped Seunghyun, and in a rush attacked him with her feverish kisses.

“Slow down wife.” Seunghyun said with spurt of laughter.

Bom ended her feverish kisses and took hold of her husband’s face. Undeniable desires visible in her eyes as she leaned towards him and kissed him thoroughly on the lips.

Seunghyun lets out an exhalation of pure pleasure and stopped his wife from furthering her experiment.

“Bom…Jiyong’s birthday party…remember the Park’s are invited also. You might meet your birth mom…” Seunghyun rasped, trying to catch his breath.

“Can we stay home? No? Okay fine...Five more minutes…please?” Bom said between kisses and held Seunghyun prison in her arms.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dara glared at the uniform she has to wear for Jiyong’s party. Pink and purple? Mrs. Kwon obviously has no fashion sense at all! She buttoned up the pink and purple strips blouse and tightens the belt around her pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter