Revelation

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“There seems to be a connection between the death of the nurse and your daughters.” The detective said, he handed a picture of Bom over to Park Jihyun. “Your husband gave me this. He wanted you to know that he met your daughter, she lives in Korea with Park Song Yi.” Jihyun clutched her hands tight, her heart was pounding and she felt light headed.

She had sat in the same position for almost two hours listening to the detective recount everything that her daughter, Dara had went through in Korea. Now he’s saying she has another daughter?

“You are absolutely sure that I had twins and one of my babies was taken from me at birth?” She asked softly wanting reassurance.

The tall man nodded and glanced over at Jihyun’s father, Park Doo Joo. Doo Joo nodded his head briefly. The detective pulled out a vanilla file and laid it on the table.

“There’s more to the story. Your daughter, Bom is married to Choi Seunghyun one of the most powerful family in Korea. Seunghyun hired me to investigate nurse Lan’s murder case a few weeks ago. Through my investigation, I’ve found that there is a connection between your daughters and Mr. Choi.” The detective opened the file and pulled out what look like adoption papers.

“These are adoption documents signed by Dr. Sai, unfortunately his whereabouts is currently unknown. According to nurse Lan, he was paid handsomely for switching the babies. What makes the whole thing even more interesting is…the fact that Choi Seunghyun is Park Song Yi’s biological son.”

Jihyun, Soo Wan and her husband, Doo Joo stared at each other in stunned silence. After what felt like forever, Soo Wan screeched,

“What, are you sure!?”

“We’ve check and double checked the hospital from top to bottom.” The detective answered.

“Seunghyun and his wife was shot last night at the Kwon’s party, is there any connection?” Doo Joo asked. JiHyun felt her body drained of energy hearing her father’s words.

“Father, did you just…Seunghyun was shot last night with his wife? Bom was shot?”

Soo Wan glared at her husband for his insensitive question.

“I’m sure they’re alright. Detective please concludes your investigation.” Soo Wan advised the detective.

“Park Song Yi truly believe that she gave birth to a girl. The plan was to birth the baby in Vietnam and legally adopted the baby for reputation sake. Somehow, Dr. Sai sold her biological baby and replaced him with Bom…Dr. Sai may be on the run because of all the illegal adoptions he signed.”

Park JiHyun stared at the young girl’s picture. She had another baby…another daughter, all through her pregnancy she felt two heart beats, she felt two babies moving inside her…but at that time she was too poor to seek prenatal care, and too proud to ask her parents for financial assistance. Jihyun covered her face trying to hold back the tears.

If only she had asked for help, if only she had been a better mom…if only she had taken better care of herself during pregnancy…then this wouldn’t have happened.

Soo Wan awkwardly puts her arms around her daughter hoping to comfort her.

“Jihyun-ah, it’s better late then nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter