girl

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** KOREA **

 

“Ms. Park where is your daughter? This can’t drag any longer.” One of the board members said haughtily pushing her eye glass over the rim of her nose. Park Song Yi sat behind the table drinking her coffee quietly.

She glanced around the room; all the board members looked anxious and fazed after learning of yet another stock plummet this morning. Park’s Fashion Corporation have been on a slow decline for the past five years.

This year was the hardest, after dropping from spot 90 to not even making it on the top one hundred innovating business list, even Song Yi is worry. The stock prices has been dropping rapidly as if someone was pulling all the strings...and their goal was to destroyed Park corporation. After months of debate, Song Yi knew this day would come, she just didn’t expect it to arrive so soon…the merging of her father’s company with that of the Choi Empire.

Song Yi was always against that agreement, however now that she is older and wiser, she sees the benefit of merging with another company.

“Park Bom knows what is expected of her. She will not let any of us down.” Song Yi said firmly looking into each of the board member’s eyes.

“Yes, Ms. Park has already prepared everything. Bom will be here today as well as the heir to Choi Empire. They’re both signing the marriage license in this room, with all of us as the witness.” The lawyer for Park’s corporation said. With that said, there were a huge sighs of relief and a few of the members even smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bommie, they’re all waiting for you.” Mally said waiting anxiously outside the car. Bom sat inside the car with her head against the wheel.

You can do it! Go in; sign the marriage license and…Ugh! Bom shook her head and punched the dashboard again. I can’t! I can’t! She thought, and then she remembered the mother-daughter talk she had with her mom.

You can! You can! Do it for mom, do it for all the employees relying on you! Bom nodded her head in agreement, and then shook her head in disagreement as the two conflicting side battled inside her head.

Mally knocked on the driver’s side window trying to catch Bom’s attention. Bom looked up at her and Mally pointed towards the entrance; there were a group of well-dressed business men walking inside the building.

Bom groaned. She opened the car door, grabbed her purse and ran. She promised her mother to be there before her fiancé; and she did not want to break her promise.

Bom ran inside without stopping. She breezed through the busy office area and was almost to the meeting room. Just as she was about to opened the door, she saw a man walking in front of her.

She skidded, trying to stop but instead knocked right into the man. The two fell, Bom bumping her head against the wall and the man with his important p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter