Puzzle

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom watched her adopted mom, Song Yi softly talking to her husband. She put a hand over her stomach and touched it briefly. Later…she’ll tell her mother later. Bom walked out to the waiting room and saw her birth mother and Taeyang waiting for her. She smiled sadly at them. Seunghyun was still sleeping…he’s been sleeping for almost a month.

Jihyun stood up immediately when she saw her daughter tiredly walking towards them. Bom was the splitting image of her when she was young.

Jihyun still remember the first time she met Bom. Her daughter was bleeding profusely and was in need of blood transfusion. Jihyun, and her father donated their blood to Bom. After the blood transfusion, Bom was stabilized.

She also met Bom’s adopted mother, Song Yi. At first the tension was felt by both women. But as time goes by, the two women bonded and comfort one another in their shared experiences.

They were both at the hospital when Bom woke up from her slumber. The first thing Bom saw after a week in the hospital bed was her mothers’ faces. Song Yi and Jihyun; both the women cried at the same time when she opened her eyes. Bom knew in that instance her adopted mother knew the whole truth.

The three women looked at each other and then there were a sniff here and a sniff there, and all at once they started balling and sobbing at the same time. Bom couldn’t remember who cried first, but once the tears started she remembered crying and sobbing from one mother’s arms to the other, switching back and forth.

“How’s Seunghyun?” Jihyun asked hugging Bom.

“Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?” Taeyang asked concern in his voice. Bom shook her head. Taeyang was the one that tackled the assassin and snatched the gun out of his hands. Bom believe she and Seunghyun might not be alive if Taeyang was not there that night. Unfortunately, the killer got away despite the cops’ effort. Bom knew it’ll take more than just the city’s busy cops to catch the killer.

“No, I’m not hungry Taeyang” Bom answered faintly, she was exhausted. She sat down and stared longingly outside. Taeyang noticed Bom’s wistful gaze.

“Come with me.” Taeyang said and lifted Bom off the ground.

“What are you doing? Mother where is he taking me?!” Bom asked her mother. Jihyun grinned and shrugged.

“I don’t know but have fun!”

“Taeyang where are you taking me?” Bom asked still off the ground and over Taeyang’s shoulder.

“You’ll see.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Remember this park?” Taeyang asked. Bom looked around and smiled.

“Yeah, I used to tutor school kids and would sometime bring them here for story time.”

“This is where we first met.” Taeyang said peering into Bom’s face.

“Really, I don’t remember. Tell me how we met.” Bom asked curious.

Taeyang broke into a smile. He patted a spot on the grass next to him. Bom sat down and waited for Taeyang to tell him how the two of them first met.

“I first met my dream girl at this exact same park and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter