Birth mark

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Japan


Dara didn’t know what to do, after four hours of running non-stop she was tired, hungry and scared. It was almost morning, and Dara needed a place to rest…any place just so she could closed her eyes for a few minutes.

Her feet was hurting and with every steps, she had to dragged her whole body. She wanted to give up, maybe it was better to just die.

But the thoughts of her parents forced her to continue…keep going Dara, don’t give up…keep going…, but her vision was becoming blurred and after a few more steps, Dara fell to the ground and everything suddenly turned black.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jiyong found the e. She was asleep between two large garbage containers. The left side of her face has a deep slash and there were still blood dripping from it.

Her shoes have holes in it and it seemed she has been running for a long time. He picked her up and carried her to his car.
 

~~~~~~



“Master, what are you going to do with her?” Assistant Dong asked Jiyong nervously. He was anxiously pacing back and forth afraid that Mr. Yamasaki might turned up at the door demanding for the girl.

“She’s coming with me. After what happen last night, I know it’s not safe for her here.” Jiyong answered, purposely evading assistant’s Dong’s question.

“But master…your mother! What will you tell her?” Assistant Dong asked in horror.

“That’s not your concern, Mr. Dong.” Jiyong said.

“If she finds out about this girl, she will be very unhappy.” Assistant Dong fretted.

“And how will she find out if everybody keeps their mouth shut?” Jiyong raised his eye brows in question. Assistant Dong blushed and said,

“Your private helicopter is ready. The girl is still sleeping…do you want me to wake her up?” Jiyong shook his head and answered,

“No, let her sleep. Tell Carter to land the helicopter on top of the roof in fifteen minutes. I’ll be ready.” He walked inside the bedroom where the girl was sleeping and watched her sleep for a few minutes.

Jiyong felt like he was making the biggest mistake of his life. All he knows for sure was that the girl sleeping in the next room is a e.

He has no idea who she is, what her name is; they don’t even speak the same language and yet his conscience would not allow him to abandon her.

Maybe it was because he was really bored and needed something new and different to spiced up his life. Or maybe it was because, she reminded him of somebody.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vietnam


“Did you have to knock me on the head that hard?” Seunghyun shouted in Bom’s face. They were both waiting in the emergency room. Bom face burned in embarrassment.

“You shouldn’t have tried to kiss me!”

“What? You want me to go straight to the final stage?” Seunghyun asked flustered, with both his hands rubbing his aching head.

“Ugh, please don’t remind me of what happen last night! What were you doing trying to assault me! You’re lucky I only hit you with the lamp, next time you won’t be so lucky!” Bom promised.

“Assault you! Assault you! I was trying to make love to you; I should have just skip all the stages and dived for the final!” Seunghyun said in regret.

“I don’t know what you mean by the final stage, but get this through your thick head. I’m not going on any stage with you…first, middle or final!” Bom said loudly.

“My god woman! Have you no shame?! Do you want everybody in this hospital to know what we’re arguing about?” Seunghyun whispered furiously.

Bom shrugged.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter