Leaving

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Lina watched Jaejoong sauntered into their private chamber oozed with confidence. He sat down without waiting for her permission. “Aunt, the rules have changed. It’s all out of your favor.” Jaejoong said smugly. Lina grinned slyly at her nephew. There's still a few tricks up her old sleeves.

“No, Jaejoong you’re wrong. The rules indeed changed…but it’s all in my favor.”
Jaejoong frowned at his aunt.

“What kind of games are we playing now? The last one didn’t even start…and it was already game over. I’m bored to death.” Jaejoong yawned to get his point across. Lina patted Jaejoong on the back and said,

“We’re catching bigger fish this time. Your friend Taeyeon, how long is she staying in Seoul?” Lina asked.

“Why?” Jaejoong was guarded. He did not want to pull his friend into his aunt’s clutches.

“She’s interning at a TV station…she wants to be a journalist or a reporter. Am I right?” Lina said observing Jaejoong’s reaction closely.

With a bored yawn, Jaejoong replied,

“Knowing you aunt, you’ve already checked everything there is to know about her. From the first day she was born, to when she last had her period. So why ask me?”

“Because we’re going to use her…she’s someone that can be of use. Bring her to me. I have a tantalizing offer for her. She’ll be a fool to refuse me.” Lina turned Jaejoong around to face her.

“I know what she means to you. Why not kill two birds with one stone?”

“You know what she means to me? Is that a threat?” Jaejoong hissed, brushing his aunt’s hand off him.

“No. It’s not a threat. Bring her to me tonight.” Lina said with finality in her voice.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Bom packed as many items as she possibly could into her suitcase. She wanted to leave before Seunghyun was released from the hospital. Divorce…it’s for the best. She assured herself. Seunghyun deserved to have his identity, she has no right to stop him from claiming what was his in the first place. She glanced around her apartment and paused when she saw the pictures of her and Seunghyun in Vietnam. She took one of the pictures out of the frame and shoved it inside her pocket.

“Goodbye…Seunghyun.” She whispered before shutting the door behind her.
 



Bom dragged the suitcase down the stairs and sighed in relief when she saw the cab waiting for her. She was afraid of waiting…the longer she waits, the more wavering her heart becomes. The driver got out of the car and helped her with the suitcase. Bom opened the door and was half way inside the car when she heard a familiar voice snarled,

“Where the hell are you going?” She leaped inside the car and shut the door.

“Hurry!” She shouted to the cab driver at the same time locking the door. Seunghyun ran to the other side and tried opening the door but it was already locked. He pounded on the window.

“Get the f*&% out of the car right now Bom!”

Bom covered her ears and motioned for the cab driver to get going. The frantic driver stepped on the gas and the car speed off in a flash. Bom turned around and saw Seunghyun running after the car. What are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter