I'm your wife

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vietnam

With the news of Nurse Lan’s death all over Saigon, Seunghyun and Bom realized they were in deep water. The circumstances of her death were very suspicious and everything was covered up nicely by the hospital staff and board of directors.

Nurse Lan risked her life by telling Mr. Park, Seunghyun and Bom secrets from twenty years ago. A secret that was meant to be kept forever…it appeared she died because she didn’t stay quiet.

Whoever that murdered her, wanted to keep her silent forever. The murderer was afraid she might have more secrets to tell. Seunghyun strongly believes that Dr. Sai was the murderer, but he did not have any evidence and it was driving him crazy.

Today was the third day they visited the hospital hoping to find something about Dr. Sai. According to the staff, Dr. Sai left Vietnam and would not be back until next year.

Seunghyun refused to believe that Dr. Sai had nothing to do with nurse Lan’s death. Going to the cops did not help. They were bribed and pay off by some high official. The cops did not bother investigating and closed the case the minute nurse Lan was buried.

Bom followed Seunghyun out of the hospital. Seunghyun told her he did not want her following him, but she couldn’t leave him. The sadness in his eyes was breaking her heart and she didn’t want him to suffer by himself.

Tonight was their last night in Vietnam…Bom did not want to leave their honeymoon with only bad memories for Seunghyun.

She met her father, she now knows her birth mother is in Korea searching for her missing sister…she has so much to look forward to, and it seems unfair that Seunghyun had lost so much and she gained so much.

“Seunghyun…wait for me.” She called to him.

He kept walking and did not stop. Bom ran faster trying to catch up but Seunghyun did not slow down. After several blocks, they were back at the hotel.

Seunghyun opened the door and headed towards the window. He stood still as a statue staring blindly out the window. Bom walked up to him and tapped his shoulder gently.

“Seunghyun…”

“Bom, I need to be by myself. Leave me alone.”

“No, I’m your wife. I will not leave you when you are this down.” Bom said firmly. Seunghyun laughed at the irony of Bom’s words.

“Are you stupid? Do you really want to be my wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter