Housekeeper is back!

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park JiHyun stood awkwardly in the living room waiting for her parents to greet her. The room was as silence as a midnight cemetery.

Park Soo Wan and her husband, Park Dong Joo stared wordlessly in shock of their once beautiful, vibrant daughter’s appearance. She look so tired and worn out, and aged beyond her age.

There were no hugs or happy tears. It wasn’t exactly the kind of welcome home JiHyun expected…but she was glad that they at least had the courtesy to accept her into their home even though it was almost twenty one years too late.

“So it is true, still water does run deeper…” Mrs. Park said softly still staring intensely at her only child. JiHyun sighed deeply; it seems her mother has not change at all.

The saying ‘still water runs deep’ was a phrase her mother used twenty three years ago when JiHyun chose her husband over her parents.

JiHyun held her head high, she will not allow her mother to dragged her down. She love her husband, and if she had to choose all over again...she would make the same decision. Her husband was her life, she will never give him up.

Park Dong Joo glanced at his wife in warning and forced a smile on his face.

“How have you been daughter?” He asked. JiHyun sighed deeply again. It seems her father still looks at her as a little girl and not a forty four year old woman.

“Call me JiHyun, dad. I’m a married woman now with a grown up daughter.” She reminded her father.

“Your room is all ready for you JiHyun. Go wash up and we will discuss the investigation later.” Mrs. Park said to her daughter and signaled for a butler to help JiHyun with her bags. The warning look from her husband made Soo Wan realized bringing up the past would only drive her daughter away from them.

“The person investigating Dara’s whereabouts, will he be here later?” JiHyun asked.

“Yes, we’ll discuss this later after dinner.” Mr. Park assured his daughter and motioned for her to go to her room.



**********************



Dara, Jiyong and Taeyang sat in the kitchen dining table eating a midnight dinner. All the while Dara was eating; Jiyong never lifts his eyes from hers.

It was like a one way staring contest, every time Dara lowered her eyes, she would feel Jiyong’s gaze on her. When she lifted her eyes, he would mock her with his cold stares. He didn’t say it, but Dara knew he believes that she sold herself to Taeyang.

The litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter